Author Topic: Poor Europe is about to get ass raped by the USA  (Read 3438 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Poor Europe is about to get ass raped by the USA
« on: July 13, 2022, 09:57:16 AM »
So now that the USD and Euro are even, europe is about to get fucked.  Now Americans can buy anything they want in Europe at even money but the fact is inflation hasn't hit Europe as bad as it has in the USA for the price of goods.  It will be a blood bath when everything in Europe gets jacked up 30-50% to make up for the decline of the Euro.  Americans are going to be buying properties at a discount while making it impossible for Europeans to afford anything there.

Global economy is going to fucking boil soon.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Poor Europe is about to get ass raped by the USA
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 10:13:41 AM »
Maybe going into record breaking debt for a virus that is 99.97% survivable, and transferring $3.7 trillion globally from the middle class to the elites wasn't a good idea, in hindsight?

In Canada, it was $1 trillion alone, LOL. More debt than in the entire history of Canada before it! Brilliant idea!

Inflation is already huge here. I can't wait to see where this goes.

Just one question: why will prices in Europe going up by 30-50% help Americans buy things there cheaper?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 10:29:29 AM »
I have a feeling we are all fucked.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2022, 10:35:12 AM »
Inflation is good for you just like the vax.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2022, 12:38:12 PM »
I have a feeling we are all fucked.

Yeap :D

BossBoss

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2022, 12:49:20 PM »
It will be a blood bath when everything in Europe gets jacked up 30-50% to make up for the decline of the Euro.

Food prices doubled in the last 12-15 month in germany. (not 100% accurate, but the stuff i buy doubled in price)
We can handle another 50%, it's almost guaranteed anyway..
But yes i agree.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2022, 01:18:29 PM »
F*ck unto others before they f*ck unto you.

;)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2022, 01:22:42 PM »
You have to follow the currency charts to understand Matt.

You don’t need to be a trader to read them.

Look at the Euro or almost any other currency compared to USD the last 6 months.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2022, 01:23:45 PM »
If you want to get an idea of what's in the future check out these vids:

https://odysee.com/@TheChangingworldorder:b

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2022, 01:28:51 PM »
 8)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2022, 02:00:08 PM »
Food prices doubled in the last 12-15 month in germany. (not 100% accurate, but the stuff i buy doubled in price)
We can handle another 50%, it's almost guaranteed anyway..
But yes i agree.

You buy white rice and bulgur, right?

White rice went up here. My mom thinks rising food costs will get people to eat better...but I'm not so sure about that. I think they will just eat more processed carbohydrates.

If Germany can't stay together financially, I don't see the rest of the world having much hope.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2022, 02:07:08 PM »
You have to follow the currency charts to understand Matt.

You don’t need to be a trader to read them.

Look at the Euro or almost any other currency compared to USD the last 6 months.

I don't doubt the Euro will tank...but how will 30-50% inflation of goods in Europe make it better for Americans to made Made in EU?

Is it that inflation goods will be 30-50%, but the USD will be worth so much more that it will overcome this inflation?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2022, 02:20:15 PM »
So now that the USD and Euro are even, europe is about to get fucked.  Now Americans can buy anything they want in Europe at even money but the fact is inflation hasn't hit Europe as bad as it has in the USA for the price of goods.  It will be a blood bath when everything in Europe gets jacked up 30-50% to make up for the decline of the Euro.  Americans are going to be buying properties at a discount while making it impossible for Europeans to afford anything there.

Apparently, the EU is planning to bail out the Southern countries again. IMO, that’s the real reason.

Brussels isn’t gonna give up on this failed experiment without a fight..

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2022, 02:25:31 PM »
Errr you do know a strong dollar is bad for the US businesses and economy right? No one will buy your shit.

All the American businesses operating in Europe are taking a forex hit

Meanwhile Americans will be buying up all the "cheap" Euro trash they can get their hands instead of American goods. Tourism and tourist dollars will be flooding Europe.

And no, no American is buy property in Europe lol.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2022, 02:55:13 PM »
Errr you do know a strong dollar is bad for the US businesses and economy right? No one will buy your shit.

Meanwhile Americans will be buying up all the "cheap" Euro trash they can get their hands instead of American goods. Tourism and tourist dollars will be flooding Europe.

There are arguments for both sides. The strong dollars allows you import more whereas a weak dollar benefits exports.

In the case of Europe it’s good for the countries in the south that rely on tourism. Conversely the Germans can’t be thrilled about giving away Benz’s.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2022, 02:55:49 PM »
My mom thinks rising food costs will get people to eat better...
wrong
but I'm not so sure about that. I think they will just eat more processed carbohydrates.
correct

The healthy food became more expensive. (Maybe not healthy food but unprocessed food.)

500 grams Pasta from 39 Cent =>to 1€ => now 70-80 Cent. (Corona+Ukraine)
Kindney Beans 400 grams 29-39 Cent =>to 90 Cent => now 70 Cent (Corona)
Butter 500 grams 1€ => 6€ => now 3,20€
Vegetables also much more expensive.

unhealthy stuff like pizza etc. raised maybe 5-30%.

If Germany can't stay together financially, I don't see the rest of the world having much hope.
No, it's all good, it was expected, first corona and than war in europe + Many prices where rising trough mass buyings from many people because of corona. (Vegetable Oil, Toilett paper, canned goods etc.) + many products came frome the ukraine like vegetable Oil, Wheat,Canola etc.. So it is mostly not inflation, but shortness in products. But people are short on money, i have absolute no idea how bad that is, but the world economy takes a hit right now and i am not sure the usa can profit from that, i think it is bad for everybody.   

Yes, low Euro is good for export. Now Americans can afford quality machinery from Germany :)

To be clear, people are not broke in germany but things like: Gas, Energy and food get expensive.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2022, 03:10:27 PM »
There are arguments for both sides. The strong dollars allows you import more whereas a weak dollar benefits exports.

In the case of Europe it’s good for the countries in the south that rely on tourism. Conversely the Germans can’t be thrilled about giving away Benz’s.

I agree there are arguments for both sides, but for example if Americans can get German cars cheap, they'll buy more German cars instead of American. Net outcome is neutral for German business, bad for American.

BossBoss

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2022, 03:15:36 PM »
I agree there are arguments for both sides, but for example if Americans can get German cars cheap, they'll buy more German cars instead of American. Net outcome is neutral for German business, bad for American.

Yes, also germans will buy more german cars. Believe it or not germany imports many cars from the usa (wtf). So germans buy more german cars and americans buy more german cars, Win Win Situation  :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2022, 03:27:10 PM »
You buy white rice and bulgur, right?

White rice went up here. My mom thinks rising food costs will get people to eat better...but I'm not so sure about that. I think they will just eat more processed carbohydrates.

Europe has had it pretty good when it comes to food/grocery prices compared to the rest of Western world. What I pay in London is maybe half what the average American on the East coast pays for the same bag shopping.

Don't feel sorry for Europeans when it comes to grocery costs. We've had it good for a long time.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2022, 03:38:47 PM »

Europeans don’t buy their property anyway. Motherfuckers love paying rent.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2022, 03:45:16 PM »
wrongcorrect

The healthy food became more expensive. (Maybe not healthy food but unprocessed food.)

500 grams Pasta from 39 Cent =>to 1€ => now 70-80 Cent. (Corona+Ukraine)
Kindney Beans 400 grams 29-39 Cent =>to 90 Cent => now 70 Cent (Corona)
Butter 500 grams 1€ => 6€ => now 3,20€
Vegetables also much more expensive.

unhealthy stuff like pizza etc. raiced maybe 5-30%.
No, it's all good, it was expected, first corona and than war in europe + Many prices where rising trough mass buyings from many people because of corona. (Vegetable Oil, Toilett paper, canned goods etc.) + many products came frome the ukraine like vegetable Oil, Wheat,Canola etc.. So it is mostly not inflation, but shortness in products. But people are short on money, i have absolute no idea how bad that is, but the world economy takes a hit right now and i am not sure the usa can profit from that, i think it is bad for everybody.   

Yes, low Euro is good for export. Now Americans can afford quality machinery from Germany :)

To be clear, people are not broke in germany but things like: Gas, Energy and food get expensive.

Great post. Yeah...my mom is wrong...I get it: she sees that Canadians are so fat, and thinks they will just reduce calories by 30% if food costs go up 30%. But no.

Things are holding up here in Canada, but I'm worried we will have the equivalent of an economic heart attack. When suddenly, something snaps, and our economy dies.

Previously, I felt our economy was dying of cancer, and it was a steady freefall decline. But I fear that things are barely being kept in place now, and that we something is going to give, and prices will go up considerably more.

I hope I'm wrong.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2022, 03:50:09 PM »
Europe has had it pretty good when it comes to food/grocery prices compared to the rest of Western world. What I pay in London is maybe half what the average American on the East coast pays for the same bag shopping.

Don't feel sorry for Europeans when it comes to grocery costs. We've had it good for a long time.

That's amazing. In London, really? I'd expect high prices there.

Speaking of the East coast USA, what's up with this?:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2022, 03:53:04 PM »
Inflation is no fun. On that we can all agree. If you think it is bad this year and it is, it could be worse, much worse.

In 1946 the rate of inflation in the U.S was 18.1%.
In 1974 it was 12.3%.
In 1979 it was 13.3%.
In 1980 it was 12.5%.
The current rate of inflation is 8.5% (according to some sources).

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2022, 05:48:51 PM »
Inflation is no fun. On that we can all agree. If you think it is bad this year and it is, it could be worse, much worse.

In 1946 the rate of inflation in the U.S was 18.1%.
In 1974 it was 12.3%.
In 1979 it was 13.3%.
In 1980 it was 12.5%.
The current rate of inflation is 8.5% (according to some sources).

How was "Inflation" calculated and logged during those years? Same or different than today?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2022, 05:53:34 PM »

That’s why I said global economy.  None of what’s happening is good.  How the fed is sitting idle saying shit like a recession is not absolute or that things are okay tells you they are clueless or just masking what is really happening.  This will be a global collapse.