Author Topic: Come on guys!  (Read 1977 times)

the_doc

• Getbig II
  • Bigger Stronger Faster
Come on guys!
« on: April 25, 2006, 09:14:06 AM »
This a testomony posted by another getbigger on one of the boards.It's an intersesting read. I'm not pushing an agenda.I'm not asking anyone to agree or disagree with anything ie. 'roids but merely submit their honest view. I just wanted to see peoples' reaction and get a proper, lively debate without stupid insults. The older members who complain about all the stupid posts and kids stuff might appreciate this. The mods who keep moving/deleting this should allow it up for a while. Yuo know nobody will read it in the "V" board! This is a real request for some BB debate. Please don't censor this.

regards, the Doc :)

The best diet I ever went on....

"borderline chronic renal failure!!!  Yessir, if you absolutely, positively gotta drop from 245 to 218 in three weeks try this!  Well this is an attempt to take the piss out of my current state.  I am 24 years old and have been using since age 21.  My cycle's have been Test 750mgs, Deca 300mgs, Dbol 25mgs a day, Tren 75 eod, Anavar 30mgs a day at the most and never all at once.  I've mixed three compounds into one cycle at most.  I have gone as much as 14 weeks into cycles and always had at least the same amount of time off as on.  Now here I am, facing impaired renal function and unable to keep the size I worked for since age 14.  I haven't weighed anything less than 225lbs since 2001.  I carried 268lbs-250lbs for two years.  I had recently embarked on a cycle of Test Prop 600mgs a week, deca phen 300 mgs a week for the first 6 weeks, and anavar at 30 mgs a day for the following 5 in an attempt to finally cut up.  Well I noticed side effects and they all matched up with kidney failure so I went to the doctor and here we are.  I can't even begin to describe what this is like for me.  Every day someone comes up to me and asks me why I'm losing weight.  Am I sick?  I am going insane with this.  I hate this shit.  What the f**k did I do that all these fucking pros aren't doing at more extreme levels?  I have no one to blame but myself. I can't help but feel betrayed by my own judgement.  Anyone got any thoughts on the possiblity of this happening to you and what you would do?" ChinaXL

some food for thought? the Doc :-\
The Dude Abides

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Come on guys!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 09:17:12 AM »
Bodybuilding is Russian Roulette.  Period.  It lets people work outside the box, which may be worth it in the trade off.  And many of our bodies are more tolerant to the dehydration and drugs.  It's all a personal choice, and often, people just say "I'd rather live to 40 on gear and be happy!". 

It's only when you're staring at a doc, hearing the reality that you will die within the year, that you wanna redo it.  Most getbiggers that is happens to will never share their story.  So this one should carry a lot of weight.

the_doc

• Getbig II
  • Bigger Stronger Faster
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 09:21:28 AM »
Bodybuilding is Russian Roulette.  Period.  It lets people work outside the box, which may be worth it in the trade off.  And many of our bodies are more tolerant to the dehydration and drugs.  It's all a personal choice, and often, people just say "I'd rather live to 40 on gear and be happy!". 

It's only when you're staring at a doc, hearing the reality that you will die within the year, that you wanna redo it.  Most getbiggers that is happens to will never share their story.  So this one should carry a lot of weight.

This is the sort of thing I was after. Great response. I'm interested(as a Doctor and a BB fan) what people think about this and whether anyone faces this (possible) reality. I'm sure some members have used drugs with very little side effects and their overall experience of drugs is positive so their comments are very welcome.
regards 240, the Doc
The Dude Abides

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 09:21:59 AM »
This a testomony posted by another getbigger on one of the boards.It's an intersesting read. I'm not pushing an agenda.I'm not asking anyone to agree or disagree with anything ie. 'roids but merely submit their honest view. I just wanted to see peoples' reaction and get a proper, lively debate without stupid insults. The older members who complain about all the stupid posts and kids stuff might appreciate this. The mods who keep moving/deleting this should allow it up for a while. Yuo know nobody will read it in the "V" board! This is a real request for some BB debate. Please don't censor this.

regards, the Doc :)

The best diet I ever went on....

"borderline chronic renal failure!!!  Yessir, if you absolutely, positively gotta drop from 245 to 218 in three weeks try this!  Well this is an attempt to take the piss out of my current state.  I am 24 years old and have been using since age 21.  My cycle's have been Test 750mgs, Deca 300mgs, Dbol 25mgs a day, Tren 75 eod, Anavar 30mgs a day at the most and never all at once.  I've mixed three compounds into one cycle at most.  I have gone as much as 14 weeks into cycles and always had at least the same amount of time off as on.  Now here I am, facing impaired renal function and unable to keep the size I worked for since age 14.  I haven't weighed anything less than 225lbs since 2001.  I carried 268lbs-250lbs for two years.  I had recently embarked on a cycle of Test Prop 600mgs a week, deca phen 300 mgs a week for the first 6 weeks, and anavar at 30 mgs a day for the following 5 in an attempt to finally cut up.  Well I noticed side effects and they all matched up with kidney failure so I went to the doctor and here we are.  I can't even begin to describe what this is like for me.  Every day someone comes up to me and asks me why I'm losing weight.  Am I sick?  I am going insane with this.  I hate this shit.  What the f**k did I do that all these fucking pros aren't doing at more extreme levels?  I have no one to blame but myself. I can't help but feel betrayed by my own judgement.  Anyone got any thoughts on the possiblity of this happening to you and what you would do?" ChinaXL

some food for thought? the Doc :-\

is it illegal to use in Ireland, Doc?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 09:23:32 AM »
Let me get this straight.  This goof claims to be a doctor, yet is whining about his physical condition?  quack, quack, quack

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2006, 09:24:35 AM »
Let me get this straight.  This goof claims to be a doctor, yet is whining about his physical condition?  quack, quack, quack

monster reading comprehension . . . ;D

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2006, 09:28:29 AM »
Very sad, this guy probably has a genetically pre disposed condition to kidney problems.  Not to advocate AS use, but Ive known guys that have been on for 10 -15 yrs with no problems.  If your gonna use, make sure and get your bloodwork checked at least twice a year.
"

the_doc

• Getbig II
  • Bigger Stronger Faster
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2006, 09:30:10 AM »

I posted a testomony of another BB called ChinaXL is you cared to actually read the post before you responded. ::) But by all means please do make a comment on the actual content of the post,
regards, the Doc.

Al-Gebra, regarding 'roids in Ireland. They require a prescription and only certain drugs with specific medical use can be prescribed but obtaining steroids is not a major problem other than the price. There are a few dealers in Dublin(capitol city-can't speak for anywhere else) and steroids a re not exactly a priority for the Irish police/government. So the finally answer technically they are illegal but you would probably not get into trouble for having them for personal use. Dealing on the other hand I imagine would get you arrested it caught.

regards, the Doc
The Dude Abides

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2006, 12:59:25 PM »
WTF is there to debate?  The moron overdid it for an extended period, didn't come off and now he's having health problems.  Who cares?

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2006, 01:53:35 PM »

im a 'ten week on' = ten years off user hahahahahaha

no probs here ,dude .. just explosive gains when im on.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 02:19:51 PM »
This post is NOT new.  We responded to it previously.  The poster also provided additional information about himself that you did not include in your quote--things that mattered!

Here was my original reponse to him.  By the way, it turned out to NOT be something he wanted to hear:

So, in a nutshell, Chino believes his present situation, renal failure, was the direct result of using AAS.  His creatinine level is markedly elevated (1200) and is awaiting further work-up.  His story is unfortunate, but I think we can sort out some of the info through what he posted about himself and his experiences with gear.

1.  The compounds.  He listed cycles that contained test prop (750/wk), deca (300/wk), dbol (25/d), tren (75 eod) and anavar (30/d).  Although he doesn't list the specific cycles, he comments that he did not use these compounds all at one time.  I think it is fair to say that the dosages are reasonable, and certainly in line with what many here use and recommend.  What he does not state is if the AAS were pharmaceutical-grade or home-brewed.

2.  Risk factors.  He stated that his grandfather is presently on dialysis for kidney failure.  He states that he had rather wide fluctuations in weight, up to 268 lbs.  He himself describes his look as "...the huge puffy type with bad calves..." (gotta love the honesty, there, actually).  He lists some sides, namely "...the worst I ever had happen was some high BP and liver enzymes...".  He also admits to a history of recreational drug use, including cocaine, pot and alcohol.  His protein intake, I would say, is typical for the average BB, at 250-350mg protein intake per day.  He describes his training style as intense.  He drinks 1-1 1/2 gallons of water per day.

We all know that there are some very serious and very real risk factors associated with the use of AAS.  Most directly, I think it is fair to say that hepato(liver)toxicity stands out as one of the greatest DIRECT health risks associated with the use of gear, especially with oral compounds.  Most AAS have not been shown to have a direct impact on renal function (there was a buzz awhile ago about tren, but most now agree that this may have been more strongly linked to its common preparation in underground labs), although secondary effects can certainly tax the kidneys to a great degree.  Probably the greatest of all is hypertension (high BP).  AAS lead to an increase in water and sodium retention through several different mechanisms, which can cause significant BP elevation.  For example, deca metabolites are aldosterone agonists. High BP can result in significant damage to the kidneys.

On the flip side to this, I think we should take into account the fact that AAS, most notably deca, has been used to combat malnutrition, anemia and hypoalbuminemia in dialysis and chronic renal patients.  The medical community would not likely continue this practice if it was strongly felt that AAS directly caused further kidney damage. 

Chino, I think you have assumed that AAS directly caused your present renal crisis.  You have, in effect, done what the media always does when a gear-user has health problems.  For some reason we as a society want to point to these people and blame the juice.  It helps other justify there non-gear existence (often while they continue to smoke, drink, liposuck and beat their wives--but that seems to be OK). 

You clearly have listed a lifestyle that may have had much more to do with your problems than the gear alone.  You have a genetic predisposition to CRF.  You state you had high BP and corroborate this with your description of your "puffy look."  This tells me you were a water-retaining monster.  You were probably often overweight (admit it, you probably were).  You used coke which further damages the heart, blood vessels and elevates BP.  You had a high protein intake.  Perhaps you also used megadosages of creatine.  Your gear may have come from UGLs (you can speak on this), which are known to have high levels of very toxic contaminants.

Let's face it.  Gear was probably one part of a larger lifestyle that has brought you down.  We talk about this on this board all the time.  If I had familial hypertension or early heart disease in my family, I wouldn't use gear.  If my blood pressure so much as elevated a little while on cycle, I would take antihypertensives and check it frequently.  I check my liver enzymes frequently.  I protect my liver function with tationil.  I moderate my water intake in relation to the color of my piss due to my high nitrogen load.  I want to see clear piss--no yellow--or I increase it (always over 1- 1 1/2 gal water per day).  I take niacin and fish oils to keep my cholesterol down and my LDL/HDL ratios in check...

You gotta THINK, man.  Use your fu*king head.  Plan it out.  Completely.  Every angle...every detail...

I feel for you.  Please let us know how it goes from here. 

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 05:41:26 PM »

I don't mean to crip on y0' set, Doc.....

However,

Without knowing this guy's full medical history and possible contraindications from the AAS cycles he was running, there are no real clear implications here. 

Kidney failure from that cycle is just not plausible.

Tren is said to be harsh on the kidneys, though 14 weeks @75MG EOD is very, very reasonable.  It was not the Tren, unless it was dirty, but even then, I can't see it being the sole cause of kidney failure.

I'm afraid I must do the unthinkable......

I CALL BULLSHIT.

DIV 
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

the_doc

• Getbig II
  • Bigger Stronger Faster
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2006, 01:01:28 PM »
This post is NOT new.  We responded to it previously.  The poster also provided additional information about himself that you did not include in your quote--things that mattered!

Here was my original reponse to him.  By the way, it turned out to NOT be something he wanted to hear:

So, in a nutshell, Chino believes his present situation, renal failure, was the direct result of using AAS.  His creatinine level is markedly elevated (1200) and is awaiting further work-up.  His story is unfortunate, but I think we can sort out some of the info through what he posted about himself and his experiences with gear.

1.  The compounds.  He listed cycles that contained test prop (750/wk), deca (300/wk), dbol (25/d), tren (75 eod) and anavar (30/d).  Although he doesn't list the specific cycles, he comments that he did not use these compounds all at one time.  I think it is fair to say that the dosages are reasonable, and certainly in line with what many here use and recommend.  What he does not state is if the AAS were pharmaceutical-grade or home-brewed.

2.  Risk factors.  He stated that his grandfather is presently on dialysis for kidney failure.  He states that he had rather wide fluctuations in weight, up to 268 lbs.  He himself describes his look as "...the huge puffy type with bad calves..." (gotta love the honesty, there, actually).  He lists some sides, namely "...the worst I ever had happen was some high BP and liver enzymes...".  He also admits to a history of recreational drug use, including cocaine, pot and alcohol.  His protein intake, I would say, is typical for the average BB, at 250-350mg protein intake per day.  He describes his training style as intense.  He drinks 1-1 1/2 gallons of water per day.

We all know that there are some very serious and very real risk factors associated with the use of AAS.  Most directly, I think it is fair to say that hepato(liver)toxicity stands out as one of the greatest DIRECT health risks associated with the use of gear, especially with oral compounds.  Most AAS have not been shown to have a direct impact on renal function (there was a buzz awhile ago about tren, but most now agree that this may have been more strongly linked to its common preparation in underground labs), although secondary effects can certainly tax the kidneys to a great degree.  Probably the greatest of all is hypertension (high BP).  AAS lead to an increase in water and sodium retention through several different mechanisms, which can cause significant BP elevation.  For example, deca metabolites are aldosterone agonists. High BP can result in significant damage to the kidneys.

On the flip side to this, I think we should take into account the fact that AAS, most notably deca, has been used to combat malnutrition, anemia and hypoalbuminemia in dialysis and chronic renal patients.  The medical community would not likely continue this practice if it was strongly felt that AAS directly caused further kidney damage. 

Chino, I think you have assumed that AAS directly caused your present renal crisis.  You have, in effect, done what the media always does when a gear-user has health problems.  For some reason we as a society want to point to these people and blame the juice.  It helps other justify there non-gear existence (often while they continue to smoke, drink, liposuck and beat their wives--but that seems to be OK). 

You clearly have listed a lifestyle that may have had much more to do with your problems than the gear alone.  You have a genetic predisposition to CRF.  You state you had high BP and corroborate this with your description of your "puffy look."  This tells me you were a water-retaining monster.  You were probably often overweight (admit it, you probably were).  You used coke which further damages the heart, blood vessels and elevates BP.  You had a high protein intake.  Perhaps you also used megadosages of creatine.  Your gear may have come from UGLs (you can speak on this), which are known to have high levels of very toxic contaminants.

Let's face it.  Gear was probably one part of a larger lifestyle that has brought you down.  We talk about this on this board all the time.  If I had familial hypertension or early heart disease in my family, I wouldn't use gear.  If my blood pressure so much as elevated a little while on cycle, I would take antihypertensives and check it frequently.  I check my liver enzymes frequently.  I protect my liver function with tationil.  I moderate my water intake in relation to the color of my piss due to my high nitrogen load.  I want to see clear piss--no yellow--or I increase it (always over 1- 1 1/2 gal water per day).  I take niacin and fish oils to keep my cholesterol down and my LDL/HDL ratios in check...

You gotta THINK, man.  Use your fu*king head.  Plan it out.  Completely.  Every angle...every detail...

I feel for you.  Please let us know how it goes from here. 

Good post. I agree with a lot of what you said.
The Dude Abides

the_doc

• Getbig II
  • Bigger Stronger Faster
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2006, 01:06:43 PM »
I don't mean to crip on y0' set, Doc.....

However,

Without knowing this guy's full medical history and possible contraindications from the AAS cycles he was running, there are no real clear implications here. 

Kidney failure from that cycle is just not plausible.

Tren is said to be harsh on the kidneys, though 14 weeks @75MG EOD is very, very reasonable.  It was not the Tren, unless it was dirty, but even then, I can't see it being the sole cause of kidney failure.

I'm afraid I must do the unthinkable......

I CALL BULLSHIT.

DIV 

Obviously we don't have the full story here. I just thought this would get a bit of debate going and some real stories, advice etc from other guys. I don't think it's bullshit as in his replies on the steroid board ChinoXL was very honest about recreational drug use etc. Believe me, I hate when people blame everything on roids and I have argued on other posts about how NSAIDS e.g. the famous Advil cause more problems than roids. I just thought ChinoXL's honesty dererved some response and contemplation.

regards, the Doc

The Dude Abides

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2006, 05:48:58 PM »

Obviously we don't have the full story here. I just thought this would get a bit of debate going and some real stories, advice etc from other guys. I don't think it's bullshit as in his replies on the steroid board ChinoXL was very honest about recreational drug use etc. Believe me, I hate when people blame everything on roids and I have argued on other posts about how NSAIDS e.g. the famous Advil cause more problems than roids. I just thought ChinoXL's honesty dererved some response and contemplation.

regards, the Doc

^The good doctor "Freaker", responded in kind to your inquiry.

I don't think I've ever disagreed with him.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

the_doc

• Getbig II
  • Bigger Stronger Faster
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2006, 09:07:17 AM »
^The good doctor "Freaker", responded in kind to your inquiry.

I don't think I've ever disagreed with him.

DIV

FraekfestMd seems very sound to me. I think he only posts intelligently. I have no intention of arguing with either of you. Sorry for not acknowledging his earlier reply but I posted this on gossip board for some general points to be made. anyway, a few have read it now and made some comments so it has served it's purpose. I hope that kid gets sorted out with his doctors,
regards, the Doc
The Dude Abides