Author Topic: Height Check and drug testing  (Read 17801 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Height Check and drug testing
« on: July 18, 2022, 08:23:22 AM »
Went into Labcirp today for a 9 panel drug test as I don’t like being falsely accused of recreational drug usage. They had an actual height thing on their scale and I checked my height. I was a full 511 barefoot not 510.75 so feeling pretty good about that. Drug test results will be available in 48hrs somehow I doubt anyone is going to apologize when it shows I am clean. I am not court ordered I am merely preparing myself for false allegations in custody court. May as well prove the getbig haters wrong as well.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Height Check and drug testing
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 08:24:52 AM »
Went into Labcirp today for a 9 panel drug test as I don’t like being falsely accused of recreational drug usage. They had an actual height thing on their scale and I checked my height. I was a full 511 barefoot not 510.75 so feeling pretty good about that. Drug test results will be available in 48hrs somehow I doubt anyone is going to apologize when it shows I am clean. I am not court ordered I am merely preparing myself for false allegations in custody court. May as well prove the getbig haters wrong as well.

Was this court ordered?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 08:29:25 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2022, 08:33:05 AM »
Wow! You even grew 0.25 inches in height

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2022, 08:41:34 AM »
How do we know you weren't using a Wizzinator?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2022, 08:42:57 AM »
Wow! You even grew 0.25 inches in height

I was happily surprised. I always thought I was just below 511 but with getbiggers claiming I am only 59 I finally actually checked it proper and turns out I am a full 511. I havent shrunk at all I am actually taller than I have been claiming

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2022, 08:43:31 AM »
good ole drug tests, I wonder if they test for THC anymore for jobs?

When 18 or so, was watching the fights with my dad, we shared the same name.
Phone rings, voice on end says "hello, is 'gym rat' there"?? "Speaking" he says...

Them: "We just want to let you know you failed the pre-employment drug-test so you wont be getting the job".

This was a job that his friend basically got for me (he worked there and he put in my name).

That went over well, LOL.  ::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2022, 08:45:08 AM »
good ole drug tests, I wonder if they test for THC anymore for jobs?

When 18 or so, was watching the fights with my dad, we shared the same name.
Phone rings, voice on end says "hello, is 'gym rat' there"?? "Speaking" he says...

Them: "We just want to let you know you failed the pre-employment drug-test so you wont be getting the job".

This was a job that his friend basically got for me (he worked there and he put in my name).

That went over well, LOL.  ::)

I selected the test that checks for THC in addition to everything else if i am using any kind of speed like Getbig claims it will show same thing foe marijuna of I ised anything at all last week it will show.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2022, 08:47:23 AM »
Why did the court order this?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2022, 08:50:30 AM »
Why did the court order this?

Not court ordered have a custody case coming up preparing myself for false accusations

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2022, 08:50:52 AM »
The fucking police report clearly said MDMA....of course it` cleared your system long before now.

Besides, it`s your business and who cares how fucking tall you are....we had no clue they stacked shit that high.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2022, 08:52:59 AM »
I selected the test that checks for THC in addition to everything else if i am using any kind of speed like Getbig claims it will show same thing foe marijuna of I ised anything at all last week it will show.

good to cover your ass with those (tests) it seems... Good...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2022, 08:59:02 AM »

Nice, Bhanky.. staying ahead of the law.

your baby mother seems like a loose canon if she is going to throw these "false" accusations out there.

Good thing speed and cocaine only show up in your urine for 2-3 days... you were high last week.. so coincidentally you take a test a week later.

Seems like a valid test.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2022, 09:04:24 AM »
Not court ordered have a custody case coming up preparing myself for false accusations

Nice. It sounds like someone is giving you good legal advice.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2022, 09:09:40 AM »

your baby mother seems like a loose canon if she is going to throw these "false" accusations out there.

Good thing speed and cocaine only show up in your urine for 2-3 days... you were high last week.. so coincidentally you take a test a week later.

Seems like a valid test.

the atmosphere in court will be electric

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2022, 09:10:54 AM »
the atmosphere in court will be electric

Will this be streamed live? 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2022, 09:23:04 AM »
Nice. It sounds like someone is giving you good legal advice.

Better than getting, the wrong advices…

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2022, 09:27:24 AM »
The fucking police report clearly said MDMA....of course it` cleared your system long before now.

Besides, it`s your business and who cares how fucking tall you are....we had no clue they stacked shit that high.

I have never been charged with any kind of hard drug offense much less MDMA just pure lies

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2022, 09:27:58 AM »
I posted my blood test and urinalysis results, and Grape Ape said I wasn't in ketosis even though the RESULTS CLEARLY FUCKING SHOW I AM IN KETOSIS.

Phantom Spunker questioned my low calorie intake, even though virtually the only way a person could have a high TSH level but all other thyroid function in range, would be from extreme low calories.

I could film my blood being drawn and pass any drug test - some Getbiggers wouldn't believe it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2022, 09:29:22 AM »
I have never been charged with any kind of hard drug offense much less MDMA just pure lies

see how he plays around the truth

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2022, 09:41:12 AM »

Seems like a valid test.

I was not high last week. You guys just keep making up lies about me

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2022, 09:44:21 AM »
see how he plays around the truth

LOL first it was  I have never taken MDMA .

It's now changed to I was  never charged with

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2022, 09:52:08 AM »
I'm still liking my Wizzinator theory. That's why he's got all the little kids around now, he needs fresh clean pee.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2022, 09:59:26 AM »
Lucky being able to keep height as age I lost an inch of height from age 28 to 38 was 6’1.75” now only 6’0.75”

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2022, 10:01:26 AM »
Lucky being able to keep height as age I lost an inch of height from age 28 to 38 was 6’1.75” now only 6’0.75”

How did you lose height so young?