Author Topic: Biden tests positive again for the Chinavirus  (Read 9623 times)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Biden tests positive again for the Chinavirus
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2022, 04:22:37 PM »
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1062236/Guidance_for_Doctors_completing_medical_certificates_Mar_22.pdf
4. How to complete the cause of death section
Doctors are required to certify causes of death “to the best of their knowledge and belief”. Without diagnostic proof, if appropriate and to avoid delay, doctors can circle ‘2’ in the MCCD (“information from post-mortem may be available later”) or tick Box B on the reverse of the MCCD for ante-mortem investigations. For example, if before death the patient had symptoms typical of COVID-19 infection, but the test result has not been received, it would be satisfactory to give ‘COVID-19’ as the cause of death, tick Box B and then share the test result when it becomes available. In the circumstances of there being no swab, it is satisfactory to apply clinical judgement.

so they can call a death a Covid related death with no confirmation of a positive test..

W.H.O guidelines:

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2022, 04:33:15 PM »
W.H.O guidelines:

FFS  - What an absolute pigs ear of a Stich up Job .
All Recorded as Fucking Covid - Come on Even Prime has got to see The Fucking Scam going on.

Nope Nothing remotely odd or suspect about The WHO & Their Ridiculous Accounting Methods.

Any way Who The Hell Ever Voted for this WHO Quango .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2022, 04:40:16 PM »

FFS  - What an absolute pigs ear of a Stich up Job .
All Recorded as Fucking Covid - Come on Even Prime has got to see The Fucking Scam going on.

Nope Nothing remotely odd or suspect about The WHO & Their Ridiculous Accounting Methods.

Any way Who The Hell Ever Voted for this WHO Quango .

Can't understand what they're saying. The accent might as well be a foreign language.

WHO is scamming who and why?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2022, 05:04:41 PM »
He tested positive for a second day. This is a guy whose interactions are orders of magnitude more controlled than those of the average Joe. He’s double boosted yet still pops+. What a joke.

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2022, 05:11:47 PM »
The paclovid rebound effect is so rare, that the only two (fully vaxxed, boosted, and masked) officials in the administration that got Covid both had it. Strange coincidence.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2022, 09:13:15 PM »
The paclovid rebound effect is so rare, that the only two (fully vaxxed, boosted, and masked) officials in the administration that got Covid both had it. Strange coincidence.
2 of the most protected people on the planet.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2022, 11:37:31 PM »
Can't understand what they're saying. The accent might as well be a foreign language.

WHO is a criminal organization. If you think people there really care about our health you are living in a dream world.

Have you ever wondered how come that so many people are getting chronicaly ill yet we are supposed to be so advanced regarding medicine?

Wake up

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kEn3iVabHtao/

Why aren't you hearing about this on your news channel? Well your news channel is owned by the same people that own WHO

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2022, 11:50:26 PM »
WHO is a criminal organization. If you think people there really care about our health you are living in a dream world.

Have you ever wondered how come that so many people are getting chronicaly ill yet we are supposed to be so advanced regarding medicine?

Wake up

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kEn3iVabHtao/

Why aren't you hearing about this on your news channel? Well your news channel is owned by the same people that own WHO

Oh I see, yet another conspiracy against the people. How does the WHO benefit from this.  ::) ::) ::)

Really, if you think literally everything is a conspiracy against you, how do manage to get through the day without committing suicide. I cannot imagine the level of paranoia this must take.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2022, 12:08:50 AM »

If you're that superannuated, have a younger friend or relative translate.

I'll concede that visiting my Irish grandparents on the weekends while I was growing up makes the brogue inconsequential to comprehension.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2022, 12:20:10 AM »
If you're that superannuated, have a younger friend or relative translate.

I'll concede that visiting my Irish grandparents on the weekends while I was growing up makes the brogue inconsequential to comprehension.

I may just be that superannuated since I am (age related) hearing impaired and lately the hearing aids aren't adequate. You cannot imagine the difficulty I had hearing people whose voices were muffled by a COVID mask. And, if I could read lips which I cannot, that would not have helped.

I probably won't bother having my grandson translate for me because what the WHO does or doesn't do isn't high on my list of things to worry about. 

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2022, 02:07:50 AM »
Hoping Joe curls up and dies ASAP... Gonna be a riot...

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2022, 12:16:46 PM »
Oh I see, yet another conspiracy against the people. How does the WHO benefit from this.  ::) ::) ::)

Really, if you think literally everything is a conspiracy against you, how do manage to get through the day without committing suicide. I cannot imagine the level of paranoia this must take.

Just go watch your TV, they know what's best for you. thinking obviously is not

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #112 on: August 01, 2022, 12:18:02 PM »
How could this happen to the most popular president of all time? Oh, the humanity!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 01, 2022, 12:34:43 PM »

why do you always play dumb when its something that doesnt fit your narrative?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2022, 01:54:05 PM »

Thats always his Fall Back Game.
Rather confront the truth or facts or concede he may in fact be wrong.

Nope just play at Being Stupid.  ::)
Truly pathetic it is.🙄

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #115 on: August 01, 2022, 01:54:39 PM »

Cognitive Dissonance is a standard liberal coping mechanism.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 01, 2022, 02:08:52 PM »

Ha Ha Ha 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Yes that's impregnated into their Brain.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 01, 2022, 02:15:05 PM »
Thats always his Fall Back Game.
Rather confront the truth or facts or concede he may in fact be wrong.
Nope just play at Being Stupid.  ::)
Truly pathetic it is.🙄

Oh wise(ass) ones,

I honesty cannot understand what they are saying. This has nothing to do with playing dumb. My hearing is shit and even shittier since COVID fucked up my inner ear. Now, even wearing my state-of-the-art hearing aids and cranking up the volume doesn't work. No I am not playing dumb or pretending to be nearly deaf. Thank goodness for the cataract surgery I halfway though (right eye), I'm not also blind or I'd have to change my name to Tommy, take up playing pinball and become a wizard at it. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 01, 2022, 02:25:09 PM »
Oh wise(ass) ones,

I honesty cannot understand what they are saying. This has nothing to do with playing dumb. My hearing is shit and even shittier since COVID fucked up my inner ear. Now, even wearing my state-of-the-art hearing aids and cranking up the volume doesn't work. No I am not playing dumb or pretending to be nearly deaf. Thank goodness for the cataract surgery I halfway though (right eye), I'm not also blind or I'd have to change my name to Tommy, take up playing pinball and become a wizard at it.

watch it with subtitles, its not word for word but you get the gist

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 01, 2022, 03:18:21 PM »

I didn't know that one could toggle subtitles on and off.

Thanks!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2022, 03:56:23 PM »

The Asian flu of 1957 and the Hong Kong Flu of 1968 both originated in mainland China, but the CCP initially concealed information from the world.

The CCP tried to conceal SARS in 2002, but Canada's Global Public Health Intelligence Network (GPHIN) was monitoring Chinese communications and identified the outbreak.

The W.H.O. is beholden to the CCP, which concealed information about the C-19 outbreak, lied about its infectiousness and severity, and intentionally unleashed it on the rest of the world.  The W.H.O's investigation into the origin of the virus is incredibly passive.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2022, 04:12:55 PM »
It’s actually in the WHO’s interest to overstate the danger in order to transfer more wealth to itself from governments around the world which is what they’ve done.

The lies run so deep that even the alternative explanations are bullshit.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2022, 04:21:47 PM »
It’s actually in the WHO’s interest to overstate the danger in order to transfer more wealth to itself from governments around the world which is what they’ve done.

The lies run so deep that even the alternative explanations are bullshit.

Bingo.

WHO… just another street gang.
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2022, 04:23:45 PM »

Thanks for this suggestion. Not having used subtitles with YouTube before, I had to look up and figure out how to turn them on. It is easy. Also, I slowed the speed which made it easier to read for me to read the subtitles.

So, if I understood correctly, anyone who is admitted to the hospital and tests positive for COVID is reported in the statistics as having COVID regardless of whether they were symptomatic or not. Which is correct unless the test is false positive. Where it gets hairy is when someone who tested positive for COVID on admission and later dies while in the hospital. Even though they might have been admitted because they had a broken leg which would presumably have nothing to do with having COVID. That they tested positive for it becomes part to their death record. Is my understanding about this right?

How would they resolve this issue? The patient either has COVID or they do not. If they don't, it's not a problem. If they have COVID, I believe it should be included in the total number of COVID cases reported. The broken leg example is not valid where there is death because people don't die from a broken leg, meaning they died from something else. So, then the question becomes did COVID cause that something else they died from, like often is case with respiratory and/or heart failure. It should be easy to determine what caused what or which health issue came first.

If I read the subtitles correctly, it takes considerable time to process the coroner's report, which allows the opportunity to delineate if a person died with or from COVID. Is there room for errors? Could COVID deaths be overstated? Absolutely. The likelihood of the total number of COVID cases which did not result in death being overstated is less likely. Furthermore, the number of cases where no hospitalization is involved are absolutely understated. As an example, one which I used previously, five of the six of us in our house who had COVID were not reported. Since I ended up going to the doctor and being treated for pneumonia, which was probably caused by COVID, my doctor's office likely reported it to the public health department in Oregon.

People will take from that video whatever supports their foregone opinions. From my perspective, statistics are rarely accurate because there are a lot of variables which leave room for error. So, statistics are kind of a best guess situation. Nothing I read while watching that video suggests to me there is some master conspiracy going on where folks are intentionally misreporting COVID for some nefarious reason.     

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 01, 2022, 05:09:12 PM »