Author Topic: any one heard bout this pill??  (Read 2948 times)

sexybarbie

• Getbig II
any one heard bout this pill??
« on: April 25, 2006, 11:26:28 AM »
so i went out to buy some clen and the pharmacy started telling me about this other better pill called "clobenzorex" and since i've never heard of it before i wanted to know if anyone knew anything bout it. thanks so much.

Brooks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: any one heard bout this pill??
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 03:33:34 PM »
Here's what I found when googled it:

Clobenzorex (Asenlix) is an anorectic drug used as part of a weight-management program. The drug is metabolized by the body to amphetamine, which is then excreted in the urine, thus causing difficulty in interpretation of amphetamine-positive drug tests. Previous studies have shown that the parent drug and several metabolites are excreted in urine. Clobenzorex itself has been detected for as long as 29 h following administration of a single dose. However, the parent drug was not always detected in samples that contained amphetamine at > or =500 ng/mL, the administrative cutoff for a positive result. Consequently, the parent compound clobenzorex is not ideal for ascertaining whether the drug was the origin of the amphetamine. Several metabolites of clobenzorex have been shown to be detected for a longer period of time than the parent. One of these, a hydroxy metabolite, was shown to be detected for an extended period of time. In a study of urine samples provided following administration of a single 30-mg dose of this drug, 4-hydroxyclobenzorex could be detected for up to 91.5 h. More significantly, that study showed all samples that were positive for amphetamine also contained detectable amounts of 4-hydroxyclobenzorex. This metabolite proved to be easily detected and was typically found at higher levels than amphetamine in urine samples positive for amphetamine long after clobenzorex itself could no longer be detected. The present study analyzed samples from a controlled multidose administration (30 mg of clobenzorex daily for seven days) for the presence of 4-hydroxyclobenzorex. The analytical procedure used acid hydrolysis followed by liquid-liquid extraction and gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric analysis with monitoring of ions at m/z 125, 330, and 364 for 4-hydroxyclobenzorex and its 3-Cl regioisomer, which was used as an internal standard. Peak concentrations of 4-hydroxyclobenzorex ranged from 17,786 to 99,044 ng/mL. Most importantly, this study also found that all samples that contained amphetamine at > or =500 ng/mL also contained detectable amounts of this hydroxy metabolite (LOD 10 ng/mL), making it a valuable tool in differentiating use of clobenzorex from illicit amphetamine use.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 04:08:36 PM »
never heard of ..
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 05:48:45 PM »
Here's what I found when googled it:

Clobenzorex (Asenlix) is an anorectic drug used as part of a weight-management program. The drug is metabolized by the body to amphetamine, which is then excreted in the urine, thus causing difficulty in interpretation of amphetamine-positive drug tests. Previous studies have shown that the parent drug and several metabolites are excreted in urine. Clobenzorex itself has been detected for as long as 29 h following administration of a single dose. However, the parent drug was not always detected in samples that contained amphetamine at > or =500 ng/mL, the administrative cutoff for a positive result. Consequently, the parent compound clobenzorex is not ideal for ascertaining whether the drug was the origin of the amphetamine. Several metabolites of clobenzorex have been shown to be detected for a longer period of time than the parent. One of these, a hydroxy metabolite, was shown to be detected for an extended period of time. In a study of urine samples provided following administration of a single 30-mg dose of this drug, 4-hydroxyclobenzorex could be detected for up to 91.5 h. More significantly, that study showed all samples that were positive for amphetamine also contained detectable amounts of 4-hydroxyclobenzorex. This metabolite proved to be easily detected and was typically found at higher levels than amphetamine in urine samples positive for amphetamine long after clobenzorex itself could no longer be detected. The present study analyzed samples from a controlled multidose administration (30 mg of clobenzorex daily for seven days) for the presence of 4-hydroxyclobenzorex. The analytical procedure used acid hydrolysis followed by liquid-liquid extraction and gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric analysis with monitoring of ions at m/z 125, 330, and 364 for 4-hydroxyclobenzorex and its 3-Cl regioisomer, which was used as an internal standard. Peak concentrations of 4-hydroxyclobenzorex ranged from 17,786 to 99,044 ng/mL. Most importantly, this study also found that all samples that contained amphetamine at > or =500 ng/mL also contained detectable amounts of this hydroxy metabolite (LOD 10 ng/mL), making it a valuable tool in differentiating use of clobenzorex from illicit amphetamine use.

^Based on that, I can't see how that drug would be better than Clen, or even related because it's a metabolite of methamphetamine.

It's not related to clen in any way, shape or form.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

sexybarbie

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2006, 07:44:14 PM »
so should i continue with clen?? thank you so much for your help

Brooks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 08:07:04 AM »
What is your cycle history and stats?

sexybarbie

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 10:49:44 AM »
well i just started doing clen. the cycle is 5 weeks in and 5 out

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 11:16:49 AM »

im an expert at cotntest prep and rippin up ...

.. so show us a pic of your nekkid tits and ill tell ya how much weight you gotta lose.

an ass pic will make my assessment more acurate too ...

sexybarbie

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 11:34:20 AM »
why do they have to be nekkid??? ur just messing with me?

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 01:15:46 PM »

:D

Brooks

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 02:16:52 PM »
I think it's a rule or something that you're first pic on Get Big has to be nekkid if your female.

I don't make the rules, just follow them ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2006, 09:58:48 AM »
well i just started doing clen. the cycle is 5 weeks in and 5 out
Your clen cycle is five weeks on 5 weeks of clen losses it's fat loss effect at day 18. You need to not go over 18 days and then take 2 weeks off, some do 2 days on 2 days off after 18 days but does not give as good results. Messing with anorectics can be tricky sometimes, many people forget to eat...

sexybarbie

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2006, 12:12:12 PM »
youandme so ur saying that i should do clen for 18 days and then take two weeks off???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2006, 05:40:05 PM »
youandme so ur saying that i should do clen for 18 days and then take two weeks off???

Run the clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

Run ECA between.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2006, 09:13:04 PM »
^Based on that, I can't see how that drug would be better than Clen, or even related because it's a metabolite of methamphetamine.

It's not related to clen in any way, shape or form.

DIV

and we dont do rec drugs
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 09:15:52 PM »
why do they have to be nekkid??? ur just messing with me?

no barbie, he is serious, show us the pics and we will help you all that we can
ah yeah Im a voodo child