Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 83441 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #500 on: August 21, 2022, 04:11:59 PM »
How we voted is not proof of anything not even of how we voted unless you have magical access to our voting records. It is not even proof that we even voted at all. People say they voted just to be PC, (can’t speak for others, but I do vote every time there is an election and/or ballot measures).

Once again you make the mistake of thinking your opinions prove anything. Opinions are not proof; they are opinions. Some of them address things that happened prior to Biden taking office. BLM and burning cities for example.

Did you get tired of repeating yourself when you added etcetera three times with dots suggesting an infinite number of non-proofs. Maybe 'poofs into thin air' is a better description of your 'proof' claims.

Spin it anyway you like. How you vote is proof since not only were you told what would happen if Biden and his administration somehow got in but exceeded our expectations 10 fold. Either you wanted this current state of the country or just too ignorant to vote. So yes, you own it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: August 21, 2022, 05:30:28 PM »
Spin it anyway you like. How you vote is proof since not only were you told what would happen if Biden and his administration somehow got in but exceeded our expectations 10 fold. Either you wanted this current state of the country or just too ignorant to vote. So yes, you own it

Is proof of what? I believe I previously cleared up the question of whether I vote or not. Although, you might not think so. I am a lot of things, some good and some bad depending on your perspective. One thing I am not is a liar. So, when I tell you that I have consistently voted most of my adult life, I am telling you the absolute truth.

This might surprise you, but I am not as interested in politics as it might seem based on my posts on Getbig. In the almost 78 years I’ve been alive I have seen that sometimes times are good and sometimes they are not. Eventually, it all balances out. Throughout time, those who claimed everything was rosy and those who claimed everything was in the shitter were both wrong. So far, nothing has ever been as bad as the media makes it out to be… and I am talking about mainstream and alternative media, left biased and right biased.

Has the U.S. gone to ‘hell in a handbasket’ since Biden took office? Some people, like you, think it has. I hope time will prove you wrong, but I can’t say that it will because I am talking about the future, and I don’t have a crystal ball. On a personal level, as a retiree on a mostly fixed income, my biggest concern right now is the economy. Understandably, I am also anxious about the state of Social Security and Medicare. If either or both were to fail, it would noticeably affect my standard of living.

Currently, my main issue is with inflation, primarily the cost of groceries. The other day I shopped at Safeway. I checked out with less than a full bag of mostly snack foods and it came to just under $80. The single most expensive item was a bottle of wine for $13. Yeah, I buy cheap wine and this brand has only 6% alcohol so you can’t even get drunk on it. LOL! My PERS annuity COLA is 2% every year. Social Security was 5.9% this year. The current rate of inflation is 8.52%. This isn’t good for me or anyone else. Looks like we are all going broke sooner rather than later.

From everything I read, so far, the picture under Biden and the current administration isn’t good, with one exception. Apparently, the U.S. world standing has improved under Biden, specially with Germany and Japan.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #502 on: August 21, 2022, 05:43:06 PM »
We'll never know. It'll end up being "Major danger. We saved the world from Donald Trump, who wants to destroy the world. Obviously we can't show you because it's Classified Top Secret."

Then both sides will say "See? Told ya so."

And no discussion will ever ensue about the wild overuse of the Top Secret stamp to keep people in the dark and place the actions of every administration's government beyond scrutiny. "Trust us." Sure.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: August 21, 2022, 06:19:51 PM »
We'll never know. It'll end up being "Major danger. We saved the world from Donald Trump, who wants to destroy the world. Obviously we can't show you because it's Classified Top Secret."

Then both sides will say "See? Told ya so."

And no discussion will ever ensue about the wild overuse of the Top Secret stamp to keep people in the dark and place the actions of every administration's government beyond scrutiny. "Trust us." Sure.

Excellent observations.

I read an article just today where the author was saying pretty the same thing with regards to Trump and this latest business with the FBI. If they move forward to file criminal charges against him, they better have a ton of evidence and have it right because their record is extremely poor dating back to the Russian collusion fiasco.

Some say that even if Trump ends up being inarguably guilty of something criminal, his most staunch followers will likely not abandon him and may create so much civil unrest, it will be like almost nothing this country has ever seen before, (now I am even talking like Trump, LOL!).

Maybe the government needs to keep secrets from our enemies, whoever they are, but it often seems like too much is kept from the public eye which leads us right into the breeding ground of conspiracy theories. I remember back when that a lot of folks were confident the government was hiding information about flying saucers. Looking back at it this seems ridiculous. For one thing it would just be one government or country but many or even all. The likelihood of space aliens only being interested in the U.S. is just plain stupid.

I mentioned earlier that over the many years I have been alive and somewhat aware it seems as if everything balances out. Sometimes what is going on seems worse than in other times and sometimes it seems better. One aspect of today’s situation which I believe is unique is the almost absolute partisanship and at such opposite poles. Maybe I am spending far too much time on Getbig and on the political forum that it is warping my perspective… Maybe? No, absolutely!   

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #504 on: August 21, 2022, 06:48:05 PM »
Excellent observations.

I read an article just today where the author was saying pretty the same thing with regards to Trump and this latest business with the FBI. If they move forward to file criminal charges against him, they better have a ton of evidence and have it right because their record is extremely poor dating back to the Russian collusion fiasco.

Some say that even if Trump ends up being inarguably guilty of something criminal, his most staunch followers will likely not abandon him and may create so much civil unrest, it will be like almost nothing this country has ever seen before, (now I am even talking like Trump, LOL!).

Maybe the government needs to keep secrets from our enemies, whoever they are, but it often seems like too much is kept from the public eye which leads us right into the breeding ground of conspiracy theories. I remember back when that a lot of folks were confident the government was hiding information about flying saucers. Looking back at it this seems ridiculous. For one thing it would just be one government or country but many or even all. The likelihood of space aliens only being interested in the U.S. is just plain stupid.

I mentioned earlier that over the many years I have been alive and somewhat aware it seems as if everything balances out. Sometimes what is going on seems worse than in other times and sometimes it seems better. One aspect of today’s situation which I believe is unique is the almost absolute partisanship and at such opposite poles. Maybe I am spending far too much time on Getbig and on the political forum that it is warping my perspective… Maybe? No, absolutely!   

There's nothing foilhat about saying Bush's wars were based on bullshit. It wasn't a 'failure of Intelligence." They lied. Whipped the public into such a frenzy you couldn't question anything without being told to "Support the troops, dickhead!" To this day I haven't seen a single flag waver say, "I got fooled by liars. It's made me reevaluate my misplaced faith in our government."

Or the 'GFC.' Or universal surveillance. Or what became of Assange and Snowden who brought this to the public's attention and wait for a groundswell of gratitude and vindication which will never come. Nothing little green men level CT about that stuff.

There's a crisis of faith. It just doesn't ever seem to come with an admission of getitin' took, or being driven from rationality by propaganda. Note I'm not expressly saying anything about more recent events, lol.

Politics is arguing about policies, etc. When you've got a government lying and strongarming the citizenry, I think you're well beyond being able to call it.politics.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: August 22, 2022, 12:50:39 AM »
There's nothing foilhat about saying Bush's wars were based on bullshit. It wasn't a 'failure of Intelligence." They lied. Whipped the public into such a frenzy you couldn't question anything without being told to "Support the troops, dickhead!" To this day I haven't seen a single flag waver say, "I got fooled by liars. It's made me reevaluate my misplaced faith in our government."

Or the 'GFC.' Or universal surveillance. Or what became of Assange and Snowden who brought this to the public's attention and wait for a groundswell of gratitude and vindication which will never come. Nothing little green men level CT about that stuff.

There's a crisis of faith. It just doesn't ever seem to come with an admission of getitin' took, or being driven from rationality by propaganda. Note I'm not expressly saying anything about more recent events, lol.

Politics is arguing about policies, etc. When you've got a government lying and strongarming the citizenry, I think you're well beyond being able to call it.politics.

It is rare that this happens on Getbig, but I find nothing to disagree with in the above post. Good work!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #506 on: August 22, 2022, 02:03:20 AM »
Bill Gates is buying all that farmland to grow microchipped spinach, you know.

That's how they getcha.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: August 22, 2022, 03:02:04 AM »
As compared to someone that relies on Infowars, Navarro, IG, and Tik Tok videos?   

I’m sure Qoach Todd and find other sources to his liking that posts the same info.
I would trust them more than CNN but that's not saying much.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #508 on: August 22, 2022, 09:05:04 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: August 22, 2022, 10:17:47 AM »
Judge Reinhart formally rejects DOJ argument to keep Trump affidavit sealed, calls raid 'unprecedented'
Fox News ^ | 08/22/2022 | Brooke Singman
Posted on 8/22/2022, 1:01:29

Judge Bruce Reinhart on Monday admitted the FBI's raid on former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago home was "unprecedented" and formally rejected the Justice Department's argument to keep the affidavit leading to the search under seal, citing the "intense public and historical interest."

Reinhart, in a filing Monday morning, said he rejects "the Government’s argument that the present record justifies keeping the entire Affidavit under seal."

"The Government argues that even requiring it to redact portions of the Affidavit that could not reveal agent identities or investigative sources and methods imposes an undue burden on its resources and sets a precedent that could be disruptive and burdensome in future cases," Reinhart wrote. "I do not need to reach the question of whether, in some other case, these concerns could justify denying public access; they very well might."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: August 22, 2022, 12:34:26 PM »
Judge Reinhart formally rejects DOJ argument to keep Trump affidavit sealed, calls raid 'unprecedented'
Fox News ^ | 08/22/2022 | Brooke Singman
Posted on 8/22/2022, 1:01:29

Judge Bruce Reinhart on Monday admitted the FBI's raid on former President Trump's Mar-a-Lago home was "unprecedented" and formally rejected the Justice Department's argument to keep the affidavit leading to the search under seal, citing the "intense public and historical interest."

Reinhart, in a filing Monday morning, said he rejects "the Government’s argument that the present record justifies keeping the entire Affidavit under seal."

"The Government argues that even requiring it to redact portions of the Affidavit that could not reveal agent identities or investigative sources and methods imposes an undue burden on its resources and sets a precedent that could be disruptive and burdensome in future cases," Reinhart wrote. "I do not need to reach the question of whether, in some other case, these concerns could justify denying public access; they very well might."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Judge Reinhart signed the warrant to search Mar-a-Lago and now he is calling it unprecedented and wants the affidavit unsealed. Very intredasting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: August 22, 2022, 12:41:14 PM »
Judge Reinhart signed the warrant to search Mar-a-Lago and now he is calling it unprecedented and wants the affidavit unsealed. Very intredasting.

Probably realized he was lied to

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #512 on: August 22, 2022, 02:56:20 PM »
He seemed like such a harmless goof in Beverly Hills Cop.

Dammit, Billy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #514 on: August 22, 2022, 05:36:22 PM »
He seemed like such a harmless goof in Beverly Hills Cop.

Dammit, Billy.

I see what you did there.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #515 on: August 22, 2022, 05:56:30 PM »

I see what you did there.

So does Linda.  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #516 on: August 22, 2022, 06:43:27 PM »
Long before it professed no prior knowledge of the raid on Donald Trump's estate, the Biden White House worked directly with the Justice Department and National Archives to instigate the criminal probe into alleged mishandling of documents, allowing the FBI to review evidence retrieved from Mar-a-Lago this spring and eliminating the 45th president's claims to executive privilege, according to contemporaneous government documents reviewed by Just the News.

The memos show then-White House Deputy Counsel Jonathan Su was engaged in conversations with the FBI, DOJ and National Archives as early as April, shortly after 15 boxes of classified and other materials were voluntarily returned to the federal historical agency from Trump's Florida home.

By May, Su conveyed to the Archives that President Joe Biden would not object to waiving his predecessor's claims to executive privilege, a decision that opened the door for DOJ to get a grand jury to issue a subpoena compelling Trump to turn over any remaining materials he possessed from his presidency.

The machinations are summarized in several memos and emails exchanged between the various agencies in spring 2022, months before the FBI took the added unprecedented step of raiding Trump's Florida compound with a court-issued search warrant.

The most complete summary was contained in a lengthy letter dated May 10 that acting National Archivist Debra Steidel Wall sent Trump's lawyers summarizing the White House's involvement.

On April 11, 2022, the White House Counsel's Office — affirming a request from the Department of Justice supported by an FBI letterhead memorandum — formally transmitted a request that NARA provide the FBI access to the 15 boxes for its review within seven days, with the possibility that the FBI might request copies of specific documents following its review of the boxes," Wall wrote Trump defense attorney Evan Corcoran.

That letter revealed Biden empowered the National Archives and Records Administration to waive any claims to executive privilege that Trump might assert to block DOJ from gaining access to the documents.

"The Counsel to the President has informed me that, in light of the particular circumstances presented here, President Biden defers to my determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not I should uphold the former President's purported 'protective assertion of executive privilege,'" Wall wrote. "... I have therefore decided not to honor the former President's 'protective' claim of privilege."

The memos provide the most definitive evidence to date of the current White House's effort to facilitate a criminal probe of the man Joe Biden beat in the 2020 election and may face again as a challenger in 2024. That involvement included eliminating one of the legal defenses Trump might use to fight the FBI over access to his documents.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), the ranking Republican on the House Judiciary Committee and the committee's likely chairman if the GOP win control of Congress in November, called the Biden White House's involvement and privilege waiver "amazing news" with implications for past and future presidents.

"Look, the left, they've been out to get President Trump because President Trump's a threat to the clique, to the swamp, to the bureaucracy, to the deep state," Jordan told the "Just the News, Not Noise" television show Tuesday night. "Whatever term you want to use. And they all know it.

"That's why they were out to get him before he was in office, and they set up the whole Russia collusion hoax. It's why they tried to get him while he was in office. And of course, obviously they continue to do so now that he's left. It's just never going to end."

Alan Dershowitz, the famed Harvard law professor emeritus and lifelong Democrat, reviewed some of the correspondence at Just the News' request. He said the Biden White House's eagerness to waive Trump's claims of privilege could have future implications for generations of presidents to come.

I was very surprised," Dershowitz said after reading the text of Wall's letter. "The current president should not be able to waive the executive privilege of a predecessor, without the consent of the former president. Otherwise, [privilege] means nothing. What president will ever discuss anything in private if he knows the man who beat him can and will disclose it."

While some courts have upheld the notion of a successor president waiving privilege for a predecessor, Dershowitz said the matter remains to be decided definitively by the U.S. Supreme Court.

"The best thinking is that an incumbent president cannot waive the right of the previous president," he said in a phone interview with Just the News. "It would make a mockery of the whole notion of privilege."

In her letter, Wall told Corcoran the Biden administration believes a Watergate era ruling suggested Biden had the authority to waive Trump's privileges.

The Supreme Court's decision in Nixon v. Administrator of General Services, 433 U.S. 425 (1977), strongly suggests that a former President may not successfully assert executive privilege 'against the very Executive Branch in whose name the privilege is invoked,'" she wrote. That ruling, however, was issued under an earlier predecessor law for presidential records and in the immediate aftermath of one of America's worst presidential scandals.

The correspondence reviewed by Just the News also provides a contemporaneous window into what the National Archives (NARA) found when it first got boxes of documents returned from Trump's compound in February 2022. Those boxes had been packed up by the General Services Administration as Trump was leaving the White House on Jan. 20, 2021.

"In its initial review of materials within those boxes, NARA identified items marked as classified national security information, up to the level of Top Secret and including Sensitive Compartmented Information and Special Access Program materials," Wall wrote. "NARA informed the Department of Justice about that discovery, which prompted the Department to ask the President to request that NARA provide the FBI with access to the boxes at issue so that the FBI and others in the Intelligence Community could examine them."

The correspondence and emails show Corcoran had a phone conversation with Su about privilege claims in the spring, with Trump's lawyers raising concerns that some of the materials were subject to Trump's claims of executive privilege.

We have requested the ability to review the documents," Corcoran wrote National Archives General Counsel Gary Stern on April 29, copying Su on the letter. "That review is necessary in order to ascertain whether any specific document is subject to privilege. We would respectfully request that you restrict access to the documents until we have had the opportunity to review the documents and to consult with President Donald J. Trump so that he may personally make any decision to assert a claim of constitutionally based privilege."

But a dozen days later, Wall informed Corcoran that she had the blessing of Biden to overrule those privilege claims and share all materials requested by the DOJ and FBI.

"The White House Counsel's Office acquiesced in an extension of the production date to April 29, and so advised NARA," she wrote. "In accord with that agreement, we had not yet provided the FBI with access to the records when we received your letter on April 29, and we have continued to refrain from providing such access to date.

"It has now been four weeks since we first informed you of our intent to provide the FBI access to the boxes so that it and others in the Intelligence Community can conduct their reviews. Notwithstanding the urgency conveyed by the Department of Justice and the reasonable extension afforded to the former President, your April 29 letter asks for additional time for you to review the materials in the boxes.

Accordingly, I have consulted with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel to inform my 'determination as to whether to honor the former President's claim of privilege or instead to disclose the Presidential records notwithstanding the claim of privilege.' ... I have therefore decided not to honor the former President's 'protective' claim of privilege."

Within a couple of weeks of Wall's letter to Corocoran, the DOJ sent a grand jury subpoena to Trump's team demanding the return of any remaining national security documents, which precipitated a voluntary visit by the FBI to Mar-a-Lago on June 3, when agents picked a small amount of materials Trump's lawyers said were responsive to the subpoena 

Two months later, the FBI escalated again, seeking a search warrant to raid the Trump estate on Aug. 8.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/biden-white-house-facilitated-dojs-criminal-probe-against-trump

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #517 on: August 23, 2022, 07:02:52 AM »
How we voted is not proof of anything not even of how we voted unless you have magical access to our voting records. It is not even proof that we even voted at all. People say they voted just to be PC, (can’t speak for others, but I do vote every time there is an election and/or ballot measures).

Once again you make the mistake of thinking your opinions prove anything. Opinions are not proof; they are opinions. Some of them address things that happened prior to Biden taking office. BLM and burning cities for example.

Did you get tired of repeating yourself when you added etcetera three times with dots suggesting an infinite number of non-proofs. Maybe 'poofs into thin air' is a better description of your 'proof' claims.

The simplicity of logic and facts is lost on Qoach.  He is just too stupid to see himself how everyone else does.  I guess that is some kind survival mechanism that retards have.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: August 23, 2022, 07:06:28 AM »
I like how Qoach Todd posts walls of text that nobody reads.  Including himself.   Well he would not understand it if he tried. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #520 on: August 23, 2022, 08:53:24 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: August 24, 2022, 03:22:53 PM »
^^  Yeah, obvious answer.   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: August 24, 2022, 04:31:20 PM »
Show me yours and I will show you mine.  ;D ;D ;D

Legal basis seems to be the phrase of the day.

Trump’s lawyers ordered to explain legal basis for ‘special master’ lawsuit

Former President Donald Trump was ordered to further explain the legal basis for his new lawsuit seeking appointment of a neutral third-party to review documents seized by the FBI during a search at his Mar-a-Lago home.

https://sports.yahoo.com/trump-lawyers-ordered-explain-legal-202111694.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: August 24, 2022, 06:06:24 PM »
Hahahahaha... Trumpy crying about Obama over this.   Hahahhahahaahaa.   Just STFU already dumbass.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #524 on: August 24, 2022, 07:57:20 PM »
^^  Yeah, obvious answer.   ::)

We knew this dumbass.