« on: April 25, 2006, 01:25:42 PM »
Has anybody tried this stuff?
W

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: T-bomb
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 01:40:09 PM »

MHP's T-BOMB...the original formula? Excellent product! I sorely miss it...

I have to say that I used that in the fall of 03 and summer of 04 and was the strongest I have ever been!!!

Maybe my training style trained a little...but I made great gains and had leaps of strength when using it. I remember buying 4 bottles when rumors of the ban started...I ran it like this...

Week1: 2 daily (One on Sundays)
 Week2: Same
 Week3: 3 daily( after b-fast, midday and 1 hour before bedtime) 2 on Sundays
 Week4: Same as above. Now adding 400mg of 6-OXO AT bedtime.
 Week5: Same sequence as week 1&2...with 400mg of 6OXO at bedtime.
 Week6: 400mg of 6-OXO w/ 400mg of milk thistle.
 Week7: 400mg of 6-OXO w/ 400mg of milk thislte.
 Week8: 300mg of 6-OXO w/ 400mg of milk thistle.

Then keep training...use the basic supps...dont use anything like this for another month or so then try it again. Only side effects I expierenced were oily skin, a little acne(mostly back ofmy neck)...thats about it. Good luck...

?

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 02:16:42 PM »
What about the new T-bomb II?
W

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 04:32:56 PM »

Yep...another fine product. I have had a different expierence with it...

I used it after a show I did in the winter of 04 as a PCT.

For the show...my being like most BB's...just figured instead of getting everything I need UP FRONT I would just nickle/dime it and get what I need accordingly...luck would have it...no nolva or arimi or PCT therepy meds like that wasnt at my disposal...at that time...

In a panic...a week before the show I e-mailed a very respectable and knowledgeable top NPC athlete and told him the scenerio...he e-mailed me back and assured me based on what I used(which is very 'kitten' or moderate compared to most NPC competitors...) TBOMB-2 would suffice if I run it a certain way...this person was NOT under contract w/ MHP and still isnt...so he wasnt biased.

I ran it at 10 tabs daily instead of 6 as they reccomend for 6 weeks and was absolutley FINE. I kept all my gains and had no problem anywhere els. Hope this helps...
?

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 07:13:14 AM »
Thanks bro
W

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 07:16:56 AM »
yeah...actually a decent product...helped a lot with intensity acutally...I did the 6 tabs per day with the large bottle..(can't remember how many tabs in the bottle)...but it was about 5 weeks. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 01:32:51 PM »
I will never understand why so many of you are hell-bent on using pro-hormones ??? These products are 100x more dangerous then real AAS and far less effective.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 05:31:03 PM »
I will never understand why so many of you are hell-bent on using pro-hormones ??? These products are 100x more dangerous then real AAS and far less effective.

I think guys think that because you could get them OTC they're safe and there's less stigma behind them (from those who are clueless).

Anything in the wrong hands is unsafe  ::)  All you can do is try and educate.
:

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2006, 06:47:51 AM »
Actually, T-bomb II is not considered a pro-hormone, but you are right, a lot of times these compounds can be even more toxic on you liver than gear....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2006, 09:56:01 AM »

We're bodybuilders here...since when should the word 'health' be in the same paragraph as bodybuilding or what bodybuilders DO for that little extra.

Seriously people...knock it off.
?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2006, 10:18:40 AM »
We're bodybuilders here...since when should the word 'health' be in the same paragraph as bodybuilding or what bodybuilders DO for that little extra.

Seriously people...knock it off.
Not everything a BB does is considered "healthy" i.e. the last couple of wks before a show, but the over-all general patterns are without question healthier then the way most people live.

Even so Blockhead I believe your post here is one of the most asinine replies to a thread I've seen in a while.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2006, 10:59:14 AM »
 Yea now that I re-read it...maybe you are right.

Still...hearing from others about how this is dangerous thats not good for your liver blah blah blah! Preaching to the choir...we're bodybuilders like we give a shit about that...talking about punk-ass TBOMB-2.

Hey BALD...go nuts! 5(TB2) in the am and 5 in the pm for 6 weeks bro...oh, since everyone is so concerned here...go with 400-600mg of milk-thistle and avoid all alcohol during your TB2 therepy...

Happy Arnold?
?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2006, 11:08:58 AM »

Happy Arnold?
Nope...I've never been happy a day in my life ;)

I still stand by what I've already said. If people are wanting to take things to the drug realm they should do so with an open educated mind, and this should lead them to understand what to use and what not to use, what to stack and what not stack. As well as what type of lifestyle changes they should make to ensure the best over-all health they can achieve.

I agree BlockHead, BB may very well not be the healthiest endeveour, I think that is left up to how each individual treats it and approaches it. But a smart BB will make every effort to ensure that his/her health is a top priority, because after all, if your health goes completely down the toilet then you're not going to be much of a BB at all.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2006, 11:41:57 AM »

Well said, Arnold...

That's true brother!

I always thought after 'they' banned pro-hormones...it would just cause people to go after the 'real thing'. I know a plethora of guys who were happy w/ T-Bomb or 1-AD. They always swore never to 'dart-up'. Now...well they are. Then again I always thought that pro-hormones and 1-Test products were stepping stones to joining the dark side. It's like a double edge sword you know?

Saftey first though I will never argue that...a PRE and POST cycle therepy is always first and foremost. You're right...what kind of BB can one be when you're laid up injured or sick. It always burns my ass all the people I know who use all kinds of orals and drink like fish 3 days a week and won't bother with any type of liver protecting supps or anything els to keep them regulated.
?

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2006, 02:00:24 PM »
Be nice guys :D
W

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 02:05:44 PM »

It was Arnold! He started it!!! Tell him!!!
?

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2006, 02:07:19 PM »
Your name rocks ;D
W