Author Topic: Bhank Wins  (Read 17017 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
Re: Bhank Wins
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2022, 08:54:18 PM »
Don't forget absolutely true I would ragdoll Tyson if I got a hold of him. He has 0 days of wrestling and grappling training not 1 single day meanwhile I competed for a decade and a half yes I would ragdoll him. Can I box the man hell no but it's not a boxing match once I get a hold of him he would be done.

No you wouldn't.

I wrestled, boxed, a little kick boxing and some judo. Ive faced enough different body types to know that nobody is 'ragdolling' Tyson.

Low center of gravity, dense dense dense muscle, strong and fast, just solid as a rock.

Even if you managed to pin him, choke him, get him in a guillotine, you aint gonna rag doll him.

Look, I know this is your 'victory thread' so I don't wanna shit on your parade but.........from what I understand you weren't that good.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2022, 11:45:58 PM »
Don't forget absolutely true I would ragdoll Tyson if I got a hold of him. He has 0 days of wrestling and grappling training not 1 single day meanwhile I competed for a decade and a half yes I would ragdoll him. Can I box the man hell no but it's not a boxing match once I get a hold of him he would be done.

Well then, I guess this shows you are the bestest and strongest and meanest of all.

You are also 40 something years old which is well past your act like an adult age!  ::)

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2022, 01:16:58 AM »
The idea of tyson getting ragdolled by anyone is funny, like steven seagal could beat him too as mike runs towards him offers his wrist and gets flipped over like in all those exhibitions he's put on.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2022, 01:23:53 AM »
Lol just stop your lies popeye

You arm is barley over 17 inches

His forearms don't look any smaller than his upper arms, and he has thickened fingers and wrists, which are indicative of a fairly heavy bone structure in that area.

He has 15.5" upper arms, 15.5" forearms, a 14" neck, and a 30" head. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #104 on: August 29, 2022, 02:29:57 AM »
No you wouldn't.

I wrestled, boxed, a little kick boxing and some judo. Ive faced enough different body types to know that nobody is 'ragdolling' Tyson.

Low center of gravity, dense dense dense muscle, strong and fast, just solid as a rock.

Even if you managed to pin him, choke him, get him in a guillotine, you aint gonna rag doll him.

Look, I know this is your 'victory thread' so I don't wanna shit on your parade but.........from what I understand you weren't that good.

Currently today given our current condition I would take him out in 30 seconds. Low center of gravity doesn’t mean shir against someone with my wrestling pedigree he has 0 training and I am bigger and stronger than ever  I would rag doll  him he is also older now

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2022, 02:45:35 AM »
Currently today given our current condition I would take him out in 30 seconds. Low center of gravity doesn’t mean shir against someone with my wrestling pedigree he has 0 training and I am bigger and stronger than ever  I would rag doll  him he is also older now

This has gotta be a parody account surely?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2022, 02:55:41 AM »
You guys go ahead and set it up. Vegas will probably put Tyson in as a favorite too many casuals I got the inside info put it all on me Getbiggera with a little faith will get rich. He won’t make round 2

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #107 on: August 29, 2022, 04:32:28 AM »
You guys go ahead and set it up. Vegas will probably put Tyson in as a favorite too many casuals I got the inside info put it all on me Getbiggera with a little faith will get rich. He won’t make round 2

You don’t even have the strength to handle working at a hardware store. 😂

You can’t stand on your feet for any length of time. 😂

Plus, you got beaten up last March

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #108 on: August 29, 2022, 04:33:18 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 29, 2022, 04:52:56 AM »

For someone 2 fights and 2 losses in the cage you are pretty confident

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #110 on: August 29, 2022, 05:00:05 AM »
What is an example of a delusional person?

A grandiose delusion is any belief relating to having special powers, relationships with someone important or famous, or having exceptional talents or abilities.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 29, 2022, 05:18:20 AM »

What about the Klitschkos? They have quite a bit of size on you.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 29, 2022, 07:16:45 AM »
What about the Klitschkos? They have quite a bit of size on you.

it would have to be both of them at the same time to equal the odds.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 29, 2022, 07:21:35 AM »
For someone 2 fights and 2 losses in the cage you are pretty confident

Lost a car door tug of war to a 100lbs female too

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 29, 2022, 07:23:06 AM »
Bhanks please explain how you'd ragdoll tyson. Lets say you manage to get past any of his punches as your trying to nip in and take him down.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: August 29, 2022, 07:24:42 AM »
Nobody is ragdolling Tyson

Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 29, 2022, 07:39:05 AM »

hanky waiting for a takedown opportunity

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 29, 2022, 08:34:45 AM »
Wow, the speed, the ferocity, imagine hanky taking those left body shots as he's taking tyson down.  :o

hanky waiting for a takedown opportunity

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 29, 2022, 08:38:16 AM »

Bhanky, you wouldn’t even get permission to fight from the state commision.

Are you forgetting your titanium bolts?

Guess you forget your injuries, they seem to come and go like your anemia.

You got punched in your face months ago for running your mouth. But said it was a vein.

Now the vein has “ disappeared”

Lying drug addict

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2022, 08:50:58 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2022, 09:07:53 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2022, 09:14:51 AM »
Bhanks please explain how you'd ragdoll tyson. Lets say you manage to get past any of his punches as your trying to nip in and take him down.

Well I qualified for the world team trials in Greco and Freestyle as a Heavyweight after winning the Euro invitational and he has never grappled so yeah I would absolutely rag doll him. In boxing I would have zero chance in an actual fight I would toss him around like a child and make a highlight reel out of him

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2022, 09:17:41 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 29, 2022, 09:29:49 AM »
Well I qualified for the world team trials in Greco and Freestyle as a Heavyweight after winning the Euro invitational and he has never grappled so yeah I would absolutely rag doll him. In boxing I would have zero chance in an actual fight I would toss him around like a child and make a highlight reel out of him

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2022, 09:36:34 AM »
It would have to be an mma fight, so you think your faster then tyson, he couldnt incapacitate you with punches while your trying to nip in and take him down? he couldn't elbow you, knee you, nothing?