Author Topic: Zuckerberg admits that FBI directly interferes with 2020 election!!!!!!  (Read 1999 times)

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
On yesterdays JRE Mark Zuckerberg openly admits that the FBI “asked” Facebook to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story. Obviously those who have zero character like Prime don’t care if Biden had children in his basement (Sam Harris) but for the rest of us (who find pedophilia abhorrent) and who are intelligent enough to understand that when the VP has been tasked with handling China - for his 100% unqualified son to be paid millions by China - its a pretty big fckn deal.

I’m not remotely in agreement with everything the “CONServatives” think and I DO agree with some “LIE-beral” thinking (and anyone who aligns down the line with either party is a fool -FACT) but this is insane.

I hope that Lurker and Straw and Agnostic (and any others I am missing) will have the balls to post their opinions on this. This is a FACT not conjecture.

Fortress

• Getbig V
The parallels between the US’s federal police force, the FBI, and Canada’s, the RCMP, is startling.

Both these once-regarded organizations are now largely known to be broken, unhinged and corrupted.

Of course, these huge social media platforms are politically weaponized. Zuck the Cuck sits there on Joe’s show and casually talks about what those of us paying attention already know.

Mainstream Media is Fake News.

It’s all a joke.

Clown. World.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Sadly - this will get no news coverage and the liberals will simply ignore.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
“After the FBI obtained the Hunter Biden laptop from the Wilmington, DE computer shop, these whistleblowers stated that local FBI leadership told employees, “you will not look at that Hunter Biden laptop” and that the FBI is “not going to change the outcome of the election again.” Further, these whistleblowers allege that the FBI did not begin to examine the contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop until after the 2020 presidential election—potentially a year after the FBI obtained the laptop in December 2019.“

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/27/fbi-does-not-deny-it-warned-facebook-imminent-dump-russian-propaganda-before-hunters-laptop-story-broke/

They’re admitting it. Give it time and the naysayers and Trump haters will ALWAYS be proven wrong.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Does anyone else feel as if we are living through one of the worst timelines in US history?

Nothing feels normal anymore. Out politicians are turning on each other and the public's approval and trust for our government is at an all time low. Our economy is only getting worse (highest inflation in 40yrs, recession, Jerome Powell predicting pain etc.). Social media and mainstream media have been exposed for their sinister ways. The morale throughout the USA just seems the lowest its ever been.

"1"

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
who cares.. nobody is going to do anything about anything...

pitchforks and torches or everyone in the US needs to just stop complaining and accept their fate

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Coach - I really hope/wish you are right. But too many times they have succeeded in burying things. Think of the Epstein “suicide”.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Does anyone else feel as if we are living through one of the worst timelines in US history?

Nothing feels normal anymore. Out politicians are turning on each other and the public's approval and trust for our government is at an all time low. Our economy is only getting worse (highest inflation in 40yrs, recession, Jerome Powell predicting pain etc.). Social media and mainstream media have been exposed for their sinister ways. The morale throughout the USA just seems the lowest its ever been.

"1"

I couldn’t agree more. It seems like the insanity is accelerating at an exponential rate too.

How about that Bond villain Klaus Schwab - “You’ll have nothing and you’ll love it”… How the fck does that statement not scare the absolute fck out of every human on the planet??

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Coach - I really hope/wish you are right. But too many times they have succeeded in burying things. Think of the Epstein “suicide”.

Most know that there was NO WAY Biden even came close to a legit win and I’ve been saying almost since day one that he’d be lucky If he even received 50 million votes 60 at the very most.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
who cares.. nobody is going to do anything about anything...

pitchforks and torches or everyone in the US needs to just stop complaining and accept their fate

I think you're absolutely right. The US people have no teeth man. We are fat, lazy, weak and decadent.

There are exceptions to this of course, but those good people are far and wide.

"1"

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
I think you're absolutely right. The US people have no teeth man. We are fat, lazy, weak and decadent.

"1"

THIS is the problem. We haven’t had to fight and die in our own backyard for a couple hundred years and Americans have become far too soft.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
Corrupt liars (libz), they would hang Trumps kid in one second, and then say "who cares, he's not the prez" about Hunter.
If they only had one spec of honesty I'd be amazed.
The FBI, CIA, LMNOP, all political weapons for the left now, as Trump scared the piss out of these corrupt fools and "old boys clubs".

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I couldn’t agree more. It seems like the insanity is accelerating at an exponential rate too.

How about that Bond villain Klaus Schwab - “You’ll have nothing and you’ll love it”… How the fck does that statement not scare the absolute fck out of every human on the planet??

It's like watching a society and way of life imploding on itself. People are all fucked up in the head these days.

I'm starting to believe (no statistics to back this claim) that the number of people who already own nothing or are severely in debt are outnumbering those with actual property in the USA. As a result of this probability, I think people are surrendering to the fact that if this "You’ll have nothing and you’ll love it" scenario is in fact where we are headed in the future, they not only don't care, but are likely quietly embracing it.

Keeping in mind that many "home owners" are really loan/debt owners that have a big mortgage and if at any point if they stop paying it, the bank keeps the house and you get to keep and pay off the loan. Forgetting the notion of it being a *possibly* appreciating vehicle that you might be able to pull money (HELOC) from and leverage yourself into other investments, it's still a heavy burden especially during these uncertain times.

Honestly, I am starting to believe that many people have grown fatigued over the last 3 years since the inception of COVID, followed by all the other shit that has transpired, and they don't care and are willing to just surrender.

"1"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Well, we can either be scared or fight back. I personally think we’re closer to fighting back more than people think with the exception of those who question it. After every legal and political avenues are exhausted people a lot will just say “fuck it” and let’s go. LOT’S of chatter of this happening. Just have to remember that’s there’s more of us than there is of them

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Well, we can either be scared or fight back. I personally think we’re closer to fighting back more than people think with the exception of those who question it. After every legal and political avenues are exhausted people a lot will just say “fuck it” and let’s go. LOT’S of chatter of this happening. Just have to remember that’s there’s more of us than there is of them

Where you live and definitely in the swamp where I and from and live most of the time this is the case, but can we count on the heavily populated areas? Don’t get me wrong, my entire family has military experience and my family can live autonomously, but a hundred million desperate people who are willing to “obey” is scary as hell. Maybe I am simply refusing to under estimate the enemy and giving them too much credit.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
On yesterdays JRE Mark Zuckerberg openly admits that the FBI “asked” Facebook to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop story. Obviously those who have zero character like Prime don’t care if Biden had children in his basement (Sam Harris) but for the rest of us (who find pedophilia abhorrent) and who are intelligent enough to understand that when the VP has been tasked with handling China - for his 100% unqualified son to be paid millions by China - its a pretty big fckn deal.

I’m not remotely in agreement with everything the “CONServatives” think and I DO agree with some “LIE-beral” thinking (and anyone who aligns down the line with either party is a fool -FACT) but this is insane.

I hope that Lurkio and Straw and Agnostic and prime (and any others I am missing) will have the balls to post their opinions on this. This is a FACT not conjecture.

"I hope that Lurkio and Straw and Agnostic and prime(and any others I am missing) will have the balls to post their opinions on this. This is a FACT not conjecture."

If this is FACT let's see if They side with Paedo Hunter
And jump to his Defense - or will they say he's a Scumbag Khunt & should
be Properly investigated & If found Guilt he Should be publicly Hung /Stoned.

And which one of Them will be the 1st to have to mention Donald  ::)

Also Zuckerberg should be suffering the same Fate as Hunter.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

"1"
We fought a war of independence over a fucking tea tax! Now half our income is taken in taxes with regulations over everything up the yin yang and people just accept it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
We fought a war of independence over a fucking tea tax! Now half our income is taken in taxes with regulations over everything up the yin yang and people just accept it.

We're not made like that anymore.

"1"

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
There is no fighting back, as in any civil war type scenario. And I'm not saying this as a tough guy who would fight back.
Which group would fight which group? There is no organised front agaiinst the government. The government says white supremacists are the foremost danger. That's ridiculous. And if some tiny white supremacist group did start some shit guys like coach, the gun advocates, the military, the LE... these would turn the guns on the white supremacists first. None of the LE turned against the BLM/ Marxist terrorists, they knelt instead. If cops confiscares guns the LE will assist no questions asked. So tell me, who would fight who and overwhich issue specifically and which groups would be allowed into the "resistance"? Fuckin Trump would turn on his own supporters just like he did in 6/11.

It would be cool if someone laid out a probable scenario. I just don't see it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

"1"
all part of the plan

Boris Johnson has destroyed any faith anyone had left in the honesty of politicians.

Finland have just tried to discredit their Prime Minister
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a40982789/finland-prime-minister-scandal-dancing-topless-makeout/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

I hope that Lurker and Straw and Agnostic (and any others I am missing) will have the balls to post their opinions on this. This is a FACT not conjecture.

I am not Sam Harris. Do not attribute his outrageous and stupid comments during that interview to me by suggesting I agree with him. FYI, prior to your idiot post, I never heard of Sam Harris.

For clarity you should watch the interview with Sam Harris again. He never said Hunter Biden had corpses of children in his basement. This is what Sam Harris said, “Hunter Biden literally could have had the corpses of children in his basement, I would not have cared.” This has an entirely different meaning than what you inferred.

I take it since you claim not to align yourself with either party, those being either Democrat or Republican that you registered as an "Independent". Or... you are one of those folks who are big on shooting off their fat mouths, but when it comes time to do something constructive and meaningful like vote, they cannot bother to do that.

Wait for it. Marvin the Martian will reply to my response with asinine personal insults regarding my character, and just for the heck of it, suggest I have no issue with pedophiles.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
There is no fighting back, as in any civil war type scenario. And I'm not saying this as a tough guy who would fight back.
Which group would fight which group? There is no organised front agaiinst the government. The government says white supremacists are the foremost danger. That's ridiculous. And if some tiny white supremacist group did start some shit guys like coach, the gun advocates, the military, the LE... these would turn the guns on the white supremacists first. None of the LE turned against the BLM/ Marxist terrorists, they knelt instead. If cops confiscares guns the LE will assist no questions asked. So tell me, who would fight who and overwhich issue specifically and which groups would be allowed into the "resistance"? Fuckin Trump would turn on his own supporters just like he did in 6/11.

It would be cool if someone laid out a probable scenario. I just don't see it

If you’re going to call me out, call me out DIRECTLY and don’t bury it in a post. Did I just read that you called me a “white supremisist”?? Come back to this thread when you know what the fuck you’re talking about. Your entire comment tells me you have absolutely ZERO idea of what you’re talking about….fuck, I’d be willing to bet you can’t even define “white supremisist” because in general, leftists can’t . Just like they can’t define “racist” even though that’s their go to

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
all part of the plan... trump, desantis vs the libs.... all planted.... 2 sides of the same coin imo..

Carlin was right... you DON"T have a choice... its all an illusion for both sides

Here's whats going on (oldie but a goodie)

Literally the only solution to the madness is 99% disobedience, and removal of our current politicians/alphabet agencies.. every last one of them

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
Primes dumbass response is exactly what all of us on here would expect. Prime - what I said was exactly what Sam said. That it wouldn’t matter is Biden had kids in his basement. That doesn’t bother you but it SHOULD.
See - I understand that for many homosexuality isn’t a “choice” and it’s no different than my heterosexuality. I didn’t “choose” to be straight it’s just the only thing that makes sense. But BI-sexuality is 100% a choice and disgusting. Pedophilia is a disgusting abomination and pedo’s have absolutely NO right to live on earth with me. They should be executed. A man leaving his dying wife to suffer alone is almost as disgusting. You simply are t the same as me. I AM better than you. That’s not an opinion it’s a fact.