Author Topic: Key West  (Read 4368 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Key West
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2022, 08:06:02 PM »
The freaks come out at night @ Key West...

The one who looks like Primemuscle has had more balls bounce off his head than Lionel Messi

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2022, 08:15:24 PM »
The one who looks like Primemuscle has had more balls bounce off his head than Lionel Messi

Bigger arms and legs than Bhanks and bigger and thicker chest than Matty Titties.

Way, way, way bigger dick than Mike Arvilla.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2022, 08:25:51 PM »

Way, way, way bigger dick than Mike Arvilla.
That was You? !?!??!??

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2022, 08:44:22 PM »
That was You? !?!??!??

Michael, don’t make me dig up the old Laura Lee, “Arvilla Has a 3” Dick” thread…or I will!   😁

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2022, 08:56:32 PM »
Michael, don’t make me dig up the old Laura Lee, “Arvilla Has a 3” Dick” thread…or I will!   😁
…..LOL …Dig away my old friend!  ;)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2022, 11:04:09 AM »
Is that Kanye Wests daughter?
Q

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2022, 12:17:17 PM »
Spent last week here. I fucking love this place.  Been here at least a dozen times mYbe even 2 dozen but....

This year I noticed a proliferation of 45 to 50 year old white males, all with close cropped hair, brutal ILS, scruffy but trimmed facial hair and a complexion that is hard to discern between high blood pressure or tan.

Many of them just fucking scream TRT. Its pretty brutal. Its like they're coming off an assembly line.

As Dalton said in Road House:Entirely too many 40 year old adolescents, power drinkers, ex cons and trustee's of modern chemistry....

Anyway me and my wife are at the Bull getting lit and im coming back from the can and this dude-fitting the above description- walks in (wearing cargo shorts, flip flops, tank top and sporting a super uniquely original tribal/barbed wire tattoo around his arm) walks in up to my wife and flexes his arms . I come back to the bar also in tank top and my wife tells him 'you'll have to do better than that cause this is my husband ' and the dude kind of gets a little shitty.

Anyway after a few rounds of drinks and bullshitting i ask him what he's on. He tells me, in a round about way, 500 mgs of TRT every week.  Plus anavar and hgh from time to time! ! He tells me his hair is thining so he's gonna switch to peptides for awhile then get back on a cycle of tren. He says he's 44 years old. The guy was fucking purple as it is let alone on tren ffs.

I start thinking: is this Brian Hankins? Because the dude was a little bigger than me- but not much- he's probably 5'11 and 210. So i was a little surprised at how much he was using only to be just a tad bigger than me ( even though he was 6 years younger than me he looked older) but the tattoos didn't match. It wasn't Bhanks. He pulls out his phone to show me pics of the stuff hes pinning. One of tge vials is labled "superman test". I thought you gotta be kidding me.

I know: cool story bro! Im currently sweating pure alcohol waiting to catch my flight. Love the keys. Plan on living here within the next few years. If i don't leave now im going to die of organ failure or AIDs,(there's so much twat down here...not that Id care with my wife here and all) so im flying out now.

They are called New Jerseyites

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2022, 01:23:44 PM »

Kitchen posing. Hell yeah. Many will think of Kamali right away, but let’s not forget Jay went under the kitchen lights first in his favorite red posing thong with the watchful eyes of Chris Aceto on him! Schmoerrific with a capital S!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2022, 01:33:21 PM »
Lol …. … if you go at “ spring break “ expect ….. Madness!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2022, 03:10:32 PM »

Those your personal pics?

Madness is a good word for it. Right now is considered the slow season there and it was still a blast.

Saturday night I went out and just started bar hopping, couple drinks here, couple drinks there, smoked a couple of cigars along the way, went into a bar and left out the back where thete was an after party of somekind in the back alley/patio area and through the alley straight into another bar where it was all black lights and people shooting each other with neon paint. Just kept going like that all night-at some point was at a pool party, then met a couple of nice ladies after I was all fuckered-up and drank beers with them on the pier until the sun started to rise (no happy endings- I was down there w/ my wife. I haven't ever cheated on her and don't plan on it either) then hit a bar on the dock that opens early for breakfast but skipped breakfast in favor of a couple bloody Mary's.  Finished up swimming in the ocean before making it back to my room and passing out.  That's the slow season. If I go there during spring break ill die for sure.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2022, 03:39:05 PM »
Not my personal pics no (I was in College in Boca Raton in the “80’s” ) we flocked to Key West every spring break! (My own personal pics are worse lol! Wayyyy too much drinking / partying and womanizing) I’m amazed we all lived thru it and no one died or got hurt!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2022, 03:42:43 PM »

Geez, that's a lot of lesbians.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2022, 04:15:38 PM »
Not my personal pics no (I was in College in Boca Raton in the “80’s” ) we flocked to Key West every spring break! (My own personal pics are worse lol! Wayyyy too much drinking / partying and womanizing) I’m amazed we all lived thru it and no one died or got hurt!

Mike, was there a hardcore gym in Boca in the 80’s where they’d get you on a program including juice? I remember my uncle telling me about it but can’t remember the name. That was probably every gym in the 80’s  ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2022, 04:46:31 PM »
Mike, was there a hardcore gym in Boca in the 80’s where they’d get you on a program including juice? I remember my uncle telling me about it but can’t remember the name. That was probably every gym in the 80’s  ;D
Lol! This is me at “ The College Of Boca Raton” in the “80’s (now called Lynn University)  wasn’t into lifting at all … obviously …🤣

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2022, 07:14:46 PM »
Lol! This is me at “ The College Of Boca Raton” in the “80’s (now called Lynn University)  wasn’t into lifting at all … obviously …🤣

Great photos of times gone by. Subconsciously you were moving in the direction you eventually took. The tattoo and tank top speak volumes regarding your future endeavors into the world of bodybuilding. But your hairstyle didn't give hint of this.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2022, 07:19:29 PM »

Look a lot like Keith Partridge.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2022, 07:20:35 PM »
Great photos of times gone by. Subconsciously you were moving in the direction you eventually took. The tattoo and tank top speak volumes regarding your future endeavors into the world of bodybuilding. But your hairstyle didn't give hint of this.
LOL! (College was a blast!) ….it was a school full of rich kids (debutants and trust fund babies ) and then there was me …..(had no business being there but loved it!)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2022, 07:22:19 PM »
Look a lot like Keith Partridge.
haHahaHaHa ! (Showing your age with that one) …

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2022, 07:23:55 PM »
haHahaHaHa ! (Showing your age with that one) …

LMAO.  I'll be 50 next year.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2022, 07:36:03 PM »
Jesus christ Mike, I swear those college pics of you are a spitting image of what my older brother looked like back in the early 80's.  Good stuff man.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2022, 07:48:51 PM »
Jesus christ Mike, I swear those college pics of you are a spitting image of what my older brother looked like back in the early 80's.  Good stuff man.
lol! (It was a glorious decade!) 😊🤘

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2022, 07:51:28 PM »
Next time give a heads up. I was down there about a month ago. Spent most nights at the green parrot, sloppy joes and Rick's. Good times every time at Key West. I always meet people that ran away from something and found their new lives there.

"1"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2022, 08:04:10 PM »

Holy Mike O’Hearn balls Batman!

Mike you’re the kind of guy who sneezes and passes his own testicles like kidney stones.  LOL

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2022, 08:17:29 PM »
Holy Mike O’Hearn balls Batman!

Mike you’re the kind of guy who sneezes and passes his own testicles like kidney stones.  LOL
LOL …. I can’t argue with you on that!  ;D ;D

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2022, 09:59:02 PM »
Next time give a heads up. I was down there about a month ago. Spent most nights at the green parrot, sloppy joes and Rick's. Good times every time at Key West. I always meet people that ran away from something and found their new lives there.

"1"

Yep, frequented all those places. I go to Ricks/Angelinas/Durty Harry's quite a lot and subsequently end up blowing hundreds of dollars at the red garter. I agree that so many people there have left a previous life behind so it lends itself to alot of free spirited people. It's an eclectic population..... Like the Mos Iseley space cantina, only on a tropical island.