Author Topic: The Langham Chicago.  (Read 696 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
The Langham Chicago.
« on: September 22, 2022, 07:18:25 PM »
Any getbiggers ever stay there? Any Chicago getbiggers recommend something to do there in early November? Never been to Chicago other than the airport. Thanks bros.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
Re: The Langham Chicago.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 07:50:56 PM »
Chicago in the summer is fucking great all kinds of stuff but mostly, for me anyway, is the beaches. The beaches along lake Michigan are awesome.

Chicago in the winter can be depressing.  Not much to do but walk into a toasty bar and drink way too much.

I will be in Chicago in November during the first week of the month and again during the last week of the month.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2022, 07:53:17 PM »
Chicago in the summer is fucking great all kinds of stuff but mostly, for me anyway, is the beaches. The beaches along lake Michigan are awesome.

Chicago in the winter can be depressing.  Not much to do but walk into a toasty bar and drink way too much.

I will be in Chicago in November during the first week of the month and again during the last week of the month.

Let’s get up for beers, a posedown, and to harass Jussie Smollett.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2022, 07:56:14 PM »
I stayed at the Langham in Boston about a month before the marathon bombings.  It’s a 5-star chain, man, so I think you’re really going to enjoy it.  8)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2022, 08:04:23 PM »
Let’s get up for beers, a posedown, and to harass Jussie Smollett.

Sounds good. You bring the beers and ill bring the posing oil and the maga hats!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2022, 08:29:59 PM »
Any getbiggers ever stay there? Any Chicago getbiggers recommend something to do there in early November? Never been to Chicago other than the airport. Thanks bros.

The Langham is downtown at 330 N. Wabash in River North, which is the old IBM Plaza. From that location you can do anything you please. It is a trendy five star hotel and the building is famous architecture in the City (Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe).

For you….I’d suggest a trip to Belmont Avenue to the sex shops and glory holes, you can buy a new gimp mask. Head up to North Halsted and meet the pretty boys you yearn for, then head down to the south side and practice drive-by shooting. Once you’ve helped bring the 13% down closer to 12%, give me or JustPlaneJane a PM and we can train together.

Or do the TripAdvisor stuff and freeze to death…your choice.   🤣

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2022, 08:39:01 PM »

Was just there a few weeks ago, stayed at Lowes.

Nice city.

F'n huge though.
Y

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2022, 09:30:18 PM »
Was just there a few weeks ago, stayed at Lowes.

Nice city.

F'n huge though.

I stayed in Lowes last summer.

Thats what always strikes me upon arriving in Chicago: is how big it is. The skyline is striking.

Ive lived in a couple of large cities and you could fit downtown Detroit and downtown Portland inside of downtown Chicago and never notice it. That is a lot of concrete.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2022, 11:01:18 PM »
Bring  your bullet-proof vest...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2022, 11:05:53 PM »

I like the Red Stars  :-*

I hate O'Hara  >:(

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2022, 03:10:38 AM »
Chicago in the summer is fun!