Author Topic: One-Year Anniversary of Pellius Passing  (Read 9723 times)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: One-Year Anniversary of Pellius Passing
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2022, 07:45:54 AM »
I went to the place where Pellius last worked to ask his coworkers what happened, but I couldn’t force myself to go in and talk to them.

I did have some contact with one of his family members and I’m going to visit more at Christmas time and see what I can learn. If they seem reluctant to meet, I will just let it go.
very touching darling but...don´t you think you are being a little bit creepy?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2022, 10:07:52 AM »
It's a damn shame, it still really bums me out. He was always so nice to me throughout the years.

I don't know what happened, could be a million things. But my thought was that he knew things were "serious," that's why he could sort of let loose in his last videos.

And there were serious issues. If he told me I'm sure he told many others in this thread. I don't think it would be right for me to elaborate and it's impossible for me to know if these things were related but my guess is they probably were.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2022, 10:50:50 AM »

As far as I'm aware they were good friends in regular contact outside of this board regarding life/training etc. How is it creepy to have a friend in your memory? Sounds like a good friend that honours their relationships with people even when they're gone. I wonder what kind of friendships you hold and what value you place on them?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2022, 11:00:47 AM »

Jane and Pellius had a special relationship, so it's normal.

Some have become really good friend outside the forum.

It would be creepy if someone went to a forumites wedding/funeral and whatnot after merely replying to three posts

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2022, 12:31:49 PM »
What do they do if a family just refuses to pay for burial or cremation?

F

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2022, 01:59:53 PM »

Cool video, but Pellius wasn't homeless.  He only beat up homeless people who interrupted his McDonald's meal.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2022, 02:01:32 PM »

they will use that video for the next covid pandemic

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2022, 02:12:19 PM »
I remember when he started posting here..weird dude..he was ok

Bench

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2022, 02:59:19 PM »
I went to the place where Pellius last worked to ask his coworkers what happened, but I couldn’t force myself to go in and talk to them.

I did have some contact with one of his family members and I’m going to visit more at Christmas time and see what I can learn. If they seem reluctant to meet, I will just let it go.

Be persistant.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2022, 04:38:21 PM »

Josh contacted me via an alias wanting to know Philip's name. Pellius posted a medical report that had his name on it. It was removed but I had it on my history. At the time I had a long, nasty exchange with Pellius here and he resorted to posting vulgar Photoshops trying to embarrass me. Josh wanted to embarrass Pellius so we joined forces. Or so I thought. Josh contacted some nieces of Philip and the result was that all his family stopped posting personal stuff on the net. Josh actually called Pellius and they ended up mates! Pellius even referred to Josh as his mentor. Pellius was part of a large family of brothers and sisters. His dad was a prominent, respected part of the community in Honolulu. His sister always had reunions and posted photos. So I for one would like to know more about his demise. JustPlaneJane might be able to shed some light on what happened to bring some closure to this business.

Philip and I debated hypertrophy here and on Ironage. We agreed on everything except the frequency. He became an Elf as he was seeking more information and access to things like growth hormone. One of his last videos was about whether or not he had a wig!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2022, 04:53:28 PM »
It's a damn shame, it still really bums me out. He was always so nice to me throughout the years.

I don't know what happened, could be a million things. But my thought was that he knew things were "serious," that's why he could sort of let loose in his last videos.

And there were serious issues. If he told me I'm sure he told many others in this thread. I don't think it would be right for me to elaborate and it's impossible for me to know if these things were related but my guess is they probably were.

He's dead so no reason not to tell us.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2022, 06:20:44 PM »
As far as I'm aware they were good friends in regular contact outside of this board regarding life/training etc. How is it creepy to have a friend in your memory? Sounds like a good friend that honours their relationships with people even when they're gone. I wonder what kind of friendships you hold and what value you place on them?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2022, 06:25:17 PM »
Josh contacted me via an alias wanting to know Philip's name. Pellius posted a medical report that had his name on it. It was removed but I had it on my history. At the time I had a long, nasty exchange with Pellius here and he resorted to posting vulgar Photoshops trying to embarrass me. Josh wanted to embarrass Pellius so we joined forces. Or so I thought. Josh contacted some nieces of Philip and the result was that all his family stopped posting personal stuff on the net. Josh actually called Pellius and they ended up mates! Pellius even referred to Josh as his mentor. Pellius was part of a large family of brothers and sisters. His dad was a prominent, respected part of the community in Honolulu. His sister always had reunions and posted photos. So I for one would like to know more about his demise. JustPlaneJane might be able to shed some light on what happened to bring some closure to this business.

Philip and I debated hypertrophy here and on Ironage. We agreed on everything except the frequency. He became an Elf as he was seeking more information and access to things like growth hormone. One of his last videos was about whether or not he had a wig!

Can't wait to see what your last video holds for getbig.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2022, 07:05:27 PM »

My mother and I had made plans to go to dinner with Pellius last year around Christmas.

I’m not sure, without ever having been in that situation before, I don’t have much perspective to weigh against.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2022, 09:30:33 PM »
My mother and I had made plans to go to dinner with Pellius last year around Christmas.

I’m not sure, without ever having been in that situation before, I don’t have much perspective to weigh against.

You are far from "creepy", Jane.  Just as surely as there is no "sin" in sincere, there is no deceit in your words nor in your intent toward Pellius' family.  I am no better than any here but I have been where Pellius is and back again several times and I truly have no idea why me.

If any here feel my words are "creepy", they had best say their prayers prior to laying down to die this night or any night, for sleep is death without the responsibility.   

Pellius must surely be alright. 

Enough rambling...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2022, 11:48:30 PM »
Pellius was one of a kind. It is good to see that he is missed by all his Getbig friends. I have a rather unique reminder of his passing. He died on Halloween and my precious 14-year-old puppy Lucy was born on Halloween. Two events so distinctly different happening on the same day every year means I will never forget Pellius, even though he was often my nemesis.

Oddly enough, I must thank Pellius for calling me "soggy". At the time, it hurt because there was enough truth to it to render it more than just another dismissible internet troll insult. Overtime I came to realize that it is okay to be soggy when you have been around a long as me.  It also helped me decide that weighing 165 lbs. was too thin for my frame and so I gained back 10 lbs. and became more consistent with red light therapy sessions.

Rest in peace Pellius and give them hell, wherever you are as I am sure you have been since you arrived.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2022, 12:47:09 AM »
To Prime. How easy people forget. I posted to Pellius to refrain from knocking you incessantly and he pulled back which shows he isn't always mean. If he makes up his mind about someone he will dispense with them as he sees fit. He had those big ears and got teased a lot growing up. In fact he refused to stay with women who wanted kids because he wouldn't want any to be teased if he passed on his 'elf' ears!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2022, 01:17:10 AM »
To Prime. How easy people forget. I posted to Pellius to refrain from knocking you incessantly and he pulled back which shows he isn't always mean. If he makes up his mind about someone he will dispense with them as he sees fit. He had those big ears and got teased a lot growing up. In fact he refused to stay with women who wanted kids because he wouldn't want any to be teased if he passed on his 'elf' ears!

Thank you for your assistance with Pellius. He was on my case a lot. Not sure why. And at this point, I no longer care. It was more his problem than mine. Often people who are unhappy with themselves express this by being unkind to others. I don’t think Phil was a happy person… and that is a shame.

This business with Phil's prominent ears is interesting. Are large ears genetic? If so, it explains mine. My paternal grandfather had big ears, especially as he aged. My maternal grandfather had a large nose which seemed to get larger the older he got. It is no wonder I have such big ears and a bulbous proboscis. Reminds me of the wolf in fairytale Little Red Riding Hood. Fortunately, neither of my kids inherited these traits. LOL!

To be honest, I no longer care about my inherent physical traits. Instead, I've learned to embrace my uniqueness. At my age I am mostly grateful for my excellent health. Hopefully, your lifetime devotion to exercise and fitness has resulted in your good health as well.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2022, 03:30:05 AM »

I know you mean well but i just think his family never made it public for a reason.
Maybe you are an exception, i don´t know. I never had any beef with him online but he was very outspoken at times. just how he was i suppose

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2022, 06:38:14 AM »
Cool video, but Pellius wasn't homeless.  He only beat up homeless people who interrupted his McDonald's meal.
Hahahahaha! Yes he did! That is legendary! One of the funniest moments

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2022, 03:10:08 PM »

he really said that he didn't want kids because he was worried about passing on his ears?

he could've gotten them pinned back like dorian did

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2022, 03:11:55 PM »

pellius was much more open than most getbiggers, i would think he sooner or later would've told the forum what the problem was if he survived it

E
E

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2022, 03:19:06 PM »
he really said that he didn't want kids because he was worried about passing on his ears?

he could've gotten them pinned back like dorian did

E

I had my ears pinned back at 8. Easy procedure and the teasing stopped immediately.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2022, 03:30:36 PM »
I don’t like to speak Ill of the dead. I won’t pretend I liked him. I had a pretty intense argument with him before he died. A strange man, aren’t we all, but likely had a decent heart.
RIP

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2022, 12:52:03 AM »
I don’t like to speak Ill of the dead. I won’t pretend I liked him. I had a pretty intense argument with him before he died. A strange man, aren’t we all, but likely had a decent heart.
RIP
Arguments are just arguments.