Author Topic: Christina applegate needs squats for her back pain and fruit juice if she is diz  (Read 3453 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
seems no one wants to help this absolute legend. The solution is easy and easily overlooked. But when you dont have the solution it seems impossible to fix. Sugar from fruit juice or soda signals mtor gene also its a gene for growth... I feel those who get dizzy or faint dont have enough sugars

Same thing i saw with ozzy in recent interveiw was squirming about in his chair because u can tell his low back was killing him he blamed his surgeon

Human body functions best in a state of regeneration from diet and movement

A

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
doesnt she have MS ?

“A diet high in processed sugar and simple carbohydrates can cause frequent swings between high and low blood sugar, and these swings can worsen fatigue in MS patients.” Sodium in high quantities may contribute to relapse (the flaring up of symptoms), reports a study published in the 2014 issue of Neurology."

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
She needs beer for energy

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Christina and Ozzy should listen to Jethro Tull during their workouts.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
doesnt she have MS ?

“A diet high in processed sugar and simple carbohydrates can cause frequent swings between high and low blood sugar, and these swings can worsen fatigue in MS patients.” Sodium in high quantities may contribute to relapse (the flaring up of symptoms), reports a study published in the 2014 issue of Neurology."
spike ur a good guy but the natural state of a human is to sleep or sit and to feel tired from your teens till your 90 years old

You need carbs and caffeine ,   However I find complex carbs are don’t give the neurological kick
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
She needs beer for energy
only downside of beer it seems to weaken the cartilage that hold in teeth . Protein requirements are to the ceiling when drinking or else your a toothless alcoholic
A

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
I'd love to have her over here, I'd massage her back (while naked) while spraying her down w/ lotion.
From the tap of course...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
spike ur a good guy but the natural state of a human is to sleep or sit and to feel tired from your teens till your 90 years old

You need carbs and caffeine ,   However I find complex carbs are don’t give the neurological kick

Im going to have to agree on this one with you Marty

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Leave her alone you hillbilly. First it was breast cancer in those beautiful tits now MS.  >:(
T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Leave her alone you hillbilly. First it was breast cancer in those beautiful tits now MS.  >:(

Weren't they best thing around back in the early 90's on Married w/ Children??

Instawood...

deadz

• Getbig V
Weren't they best thing around back in the early 90's on Married w/ Children??

Instawood...
Didn't miss an episode and I didn’t watch it for the acting although the show had some laughs.
T

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I'd love to have her over here, I'd massage her back (while naked) while spraying her down w/ lotion.

Since she is Hollywood, and probably a bat shit leftist we would probably never get along,  However, she has and is the closest thing to a goddess to me since I was around 14-15 when "Married with Children" and Fox Network first started while I was still growing up in WI.  Great looks (might have changed since Anchorman which was the last thing I saw her in), but totally underrated actress, with incredible comedic timing skills.  Love that woman! 8)

I few weeks ago I was at Menards, and they had the entire "Married With Children" series for like under $20.  I immediately grabbed it like "yes please".  I haven't opened it yet, but supposedly there are lots of bloopers and cut out footage as well.  I'll probably go on a month long binge watching every season for like a month sometime soon. :D

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV

Amen :)

I've always adored her.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Amen :)

I've always adored her.
what about bud?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Bud lookin like an empty nutsack from all the whores and his head up ms applejuices ass for years
A

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Apparently Diz is the new nickname for Fentanyl. At least in my city.

Down/Diz.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Daddywaddy/Johnny Falcon/MartyChampions....You need a 30 day water fast.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
 :P That has to be shopped.

deadz

• Getbig V
T

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
No nudes of her. >:(

I know this will sound crazy, but I always reckoned she was too classy for that.  She came from an affluent family and good genetic stock, and she was actually very embarrassed, even humiliated, by the way she was regarded as "Kelly Bundy."

How do I know this? :)

Oh, the irony is maybe even sweeter than the nectar from her snatch:  from an interview she gave with Playboy ;)

She said she thought Katey, David, Ed and the rest were awesome, kind people who tried to protect her; ultimately, however, nobody could shield her from "being hooted and hollered at like [she] was just a piece of ass."

She understood *why* that happened and tried to ignore it, but it still stuck in her craw.

Can't blame her.  She was just a kid when that silly-ass show started.  I'm glad she shrugged it off and kept acting.  Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead...I thought she was *perfect*.  AbrahamG would reject her 'cause she was a smoker (and still was during her breast cancer scare; I hope she's since quit for good), but I have my own habit of overlooking that in light of a staggeringly beautiful woman.

Besideswhich, if you institute the no smoking thing to all beautiful celeb girls, your pool of wanking material datable starlets is diminished down to tiny numbers.  I think you could count on Jessica Biel and, if she's your thing, Jennifer Garner or Hillary Swank.  Beyond that...*shrugs*. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
I know this will sound crazy, but I always reckoned she was too classy for that.  She came from an affluent family and good genetic stock, and she was actually very embarrassed, even humiliated, by the way she was regarded as "Kelly Bundy."

Oh, the irony is maybe even sweeter than the nectar from her snatch:  from an interview she gave with Playboy ;)

She said she thought Katey, David, Ed and the rest were awesome, kind people who tried to protect her; ultimately, however, nobody could shield her from "being hooted and hollered at like [she] was just a piece of ass."

She understood *why* that happened and tried to ignore it, but it still stuck in her craw.

Can't blame her.  She was just a kid when that silly-ass show started.  I'm glad she shrugged it off and kept acting.  Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead...I thought she was *perfect*.  AbrahamG would reject her 'cause she was a smoker (and still was during her breast cancer scare; I hope she's since quit for good), but I have my own habit of overlooking that in light of a staggeringly beautiful woman.

Besideswhich, if you institute the no smoking thing to all beautiful celeb girls, your pool of wanking material datable starlets is diminished down to tiny numbers.  I think you could count on Jessica Biel and, if she's your thing, Jennifer Garner or Hillary Swank.  Beyond that...*shrugs*.

Thank you for the shout out. Lol. I don't begrudge those who look the other way when it comes to smoking. I just can't get past it. When she lit up the cigarette in Anchor Man I wanted to puke. Still wish her well. She's actually a pretty good actress and comes across as really down to earth.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

I liked Don't Tell Mom The Babysitters Dead, but there was something about the way it was filmed that made it look way too grainy for the time period it was filmed. I thought it was the theater I saw it in, but anytime I see it now, the cinematography looks crummy.