Author Topic: Mes videos youtube version  (Read 22261 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Mes videos youtube version
« on: April 26, 2006, 09:38:48 AM »
here are the videos.. for those having trouble veiwing them on the other thread..way better quality there
youtube TERRRIBLE quality....makes me look extra crappy but hey

Barbell rows

Deadlifts

max outdead

Dips

curls

preacher

iso curls

Posing no top (i cant pose)

there you go

choice is an illusion

Bast175

Re: Mes videos youtube version
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 09:53:59 AM »
What country do you live in Meso?  Britain?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 10:24:32 AM »
yeah im in london at the mo
choice is an illusion

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 12:28:27 PM »
Thanks Meso.

I liked the title of the posing one..."Posing(well trying to)" ;D

Very impressive in all....for some reason I assumed you were American.... I actually lived in Earls Court for a couple of years....

Thanks for uploading those :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 12:45:44 PM »
yes Meso
very impressive!!
great physique

and congrats on ur stars CQ!!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 12:56:47 PM »
thx cq...

and respect michael
choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 01:06:27 PM »
yea meso u iimpres the fuck outta me. you have sum thick thick bis. keeping hittin them deads and hittin them hard

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 01:15:38 PM »
@goudy thx man... ur material is quite good as well..
deadlifts..did some yesterday maxed on 550..
deads really aint my excersise.. im a pusher really
choice is an illusion

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 01:21:09 PM »
What are so of your other lifts? Say shoulder press or incline bench? Squats?
just push some weight!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 01:21:52 PM »
no disrespect meso...but man i really fuckin hate the people on this site. all you get is props on your physique after youv ebeen lifting for like 4 years ( i thhink thats the number you said)  but after one year i have the same size of muscle but get nothing but shit from every single person just because im not cut.   how the fuck a i supposed to get that much muscle in one year at 16 and still be cut anyway???    seriously..not one compliment did i get.   bullshit.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 01:24:10 PM »
no disrespect meso...but man i really fuckin hate the people on this site. all you get is props on your physique after youv ebeen lifting for like 4 years ( i thhink thats the number you said)  but after one year i have the same size of muscle but get nothing but shit from every single person just because im not cut.   how the f**k a i supposed to get that much muscle in one year at 16 and still be cut anyway???    seriously..not one compliment did i get.   bullshit.

you have many layers of fat so.. you could count that as a blessing in a cold weathered environment. (will not get very far though)
just push some weight!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 01:28:28 PM »
so what if i have fat....muscularity wise im far beyond where i should be at my age and time spent training.   and you guys act like pros stay lean all year.   if meso here was to put on 35-40 lbs of fat he would look excactly like me, well a black version at least, and he would get dissed and shit talked all to hell and told that alexxx is more muscular. but not now, hes told hes really muscular and impressive. its horseshit.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 01:30:26 PM »
so what if i have fat....muscularity wise im far beyond where i should be at my age and time spent training.   and you guys act like pros stay lean all year.   if meso here was to put on 35-40 lbs of fat he would look excactly like me, well a black version at least, and he would get dissed and shit talked all to hell and told that alexxx is more muscular. but not now, hes told hes really muscular and impressive. its horseshit.

your delt the cards your delt... you can't transform fat into muscle.. sorry kid.
just push some weight!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 01:32:16 PM »
no disrespect meso...but man i really fuckin hate the people on this site. all you get is props on your physique after youv ebeen lifting for like 4 years ( i thhink thats the number you said)  but after one year i have the same size of muscle but get nothing but shit from every single person just because im not cut.   how the f**k a i supposed to get that much muscle in one year at 16 and still be cut anyway???    seriously..not one compliment did i get.   bullshit.

Posts like this are not going to earn you any compliments either ::)

Meso got props because he looks good - it is that simple.

Ps..Thanks Mike

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 01:35:17 PM »
your delt the cards your delt... you can't transform fat into muscle.. sorry kid.
obviously i cant. but you cant build muscle....period.    see...look at how tiny this guy is....but since he has low bodyfat, people try to say he looks better than me, and wont even admit im more muscular.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 01:37:05 PM »
Posts like this are not going to earn you any compliments either ::)

Meso got props because he looks good - it is that simple.

Ps..Thanks Mike
i dont want compliments, just for people to recognize what they are doing.   they only give props to guys who have low bodyfat, but bodyfat has nothing to do with muscle size. acually, its been shown that your more anabolic at aroun 15% anyways.      now im not saying that you should be complimenting me, because its all about your own opinion, im just saying your guys's opinions are flawed.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 01:37:59 PM »
my shoulder press is
on dumbells 110's for 7 reps final set
incline presses... at my gym we dont have a proper freewight incline stand so i do smith and dumbelll week obviously dumbells...
most ive ever maxed with on incline dumbells was 150.. usual workouts i g up to 130's
on the smith i incline 315.. for 10 reps on a usual workout day.... max on a good day 352... this smith machine is easy.. well i think so like at jd dawudos gym when i train with my friend there...his smith is a lot harder... 315 for 7 on his..
i
choice is an illusion

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 01:40:24 PM »
Candidate,

You are fat and have minimal muscle.  You are not impressive for a 16 year old who has been lifting for a year.  Meso looks 100 times better than you because he HAS MUSCLE, not because he has less fat than you. 

Hope this helps  :)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 01:42:54 PM »
Candidate,

You are fat and have minimal muscle.  You are not impressive for a 16 year old who has been lifting for a year.  Meso looks 100 times better than you because he HAS MUSCLE, not because he has less fat than you. 

Hope this helps  :)
this is just the type of shit im taliing about.   wont even admit i have a good amount of muscle.   what a fuckin hater.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2006, 02:12:50 PM »
this is just the type of shit im taliing about.   wont even admit i have a good amount of muscle.   what a fuckin hater.

Candidate
If this really is the person in those pics, your a disgrace to bodybuilding.   To come on this dude's thread and talk about your pitiful self is uncalled for.
  I have to hand it to meso, dude you are putting up some solid weight.  Not talking about the way you look, for any size your putting up some really big weight.  Great fucking job!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2006, 02:14:30 PM »
@candiddate

u do not have the same amount of muscle. if you got down to that low a bodyfat % you would lose a hell of a lot more size and strength than u think.

im not rippin on him but mike arvilla is not as lean as meso yet and the size he has lost is huge. you wouldnt look impressive at all if u dieted down. kee training and in 3 yrs embrace the complments

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2006, 02:18:15 PM »
u kno what...fuck you haters. youll see.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2006, 02:24:54 PM »
u kno what...f**k you haters. youll see.

You have to earn respect, and it you want that respect from the bodybuilding community it has to be done through your physique, plain and simple.  You have a physique that is not pleasing to look at, hence no respect.  Worse part about it, is you really think you look great with full muscle bellies and peaks, and you think you should get the respect.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2006, 02:33:30 PM »
You have to earn respect, and it you want that respect from the bodybuilding community it has to be done through your physique, plain and simple.  You have a physique that is not pleasing to look at, hence no respect.  Worse part about it, is you really think you look great with full muscle bellies and peaks, and you think you should get the respect.
::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
d[-_-]b actin all cool

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2006, 02:34:34 PM »
thx for the shout out.. goud and xfactor...

@candiddate...
ive never seen your pics.... good to see you working out at 16 working out at 16 ... though i was always lean.. when i was 16 i was nowhere near a gym..
good stuff
choice is an illusion