Author Topic: Mes videos youtube version  (Read 22252 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Mes videos youtube version
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2006, 02:36:44 PM »

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2006, 02:41:38 PM »
thx for the shout out.. goud and xfactor...

@candiddate...
ive never seen your pics.... good to see you working out at 16 working out at 16 ... though i was always lean.. when i was 16 i was nowhere near a gym..
good stuff

lol @ goud

thats wat sum of my mates call me. funny.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2006, 02:45:14 PM »
u look built
choice is an illusion

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2006, 02:52:57 PM »
You forgot this one too fat ass.
oh im sorry i forgot to post this pictre as well.   i think you look maybe a bit less scrawny in the other one though. haha.  look at him now trying to potsdifferent pictures!!   its only when this ass clowns picture shows up do we realize truly is the disgrace.

and meso morph..thanks man i am trying, and your physique is great...all im saying is that these guys are absolutely obsessed with being shredded and dont realize im just as big, just have fat over it.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2006, 02:54:53 PM »
oh im sorry i forgot to post this pictre as well.   i think you look maybe a bit less scrawny in the other one though. haha.  look at him now trying to potsdifferent pictures!!   its only when this ass clowns picture shows up do we realize truly is the disgrace.

and meso morph..thanks man i am trying, and your physique is great...all im saying is that these guys are absolutely obsessed with being shredded and dont realize im just as big, just have fat over it.

You forgot to mention that you are just as strong too and as tanned.
just push some weight!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2006, 02:55:55 PM »
You forgot to mention that you are just as strong too and as tanned.
false
d[-_-]b actin all cool

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 02:59:25 PM »
my shoulder press is
on dumbells 110's for 7 reps final set
incline presses... at my gym we dont have a proper freewight incline stand so i do smith and dumbelll week obviously dumbells...
most ive ever maxed with on incline dumbells was 150.. usual workouts i g up to 130's
on the smith i incline 315.. for 10 reps on a usual workout day.... max on a good day 352... this smith machine is easy.. well i think so like at jd dawudos gym when i train with my friend there...his smith is a lot harder... 315 for 7 on his..
i

Hey nice numbers man! I know you only started doing squats, but what are you at right now? Do you use forced reps? What do you find helped you gained a lot of your strengh and size. Thanks and keep hitting the gym hard!
just push some weight!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 03:06:36 PM »
Hey nice numbers man! I know you only started doing squats, but what are you at right now? Do you use forced reps? What do you find helped you gained a lot of your strengh and size. Thanks and keep hitting the gym hard!

sorry man forgot to answer bout the quats...
i have strong legs but initially i never trained them at all.. i just used to train upper body...

i have squatted 405 for reps.. but that was until i learned REAL squats neends to go ASS to ANKLES..a whoooole different ball game all together...
now im back down to 315 for 10... but ass too the grass.... which has really blown my quads up.. legswise my quads are diced but not the size they should be due to over priortisation on upper body
choice is an illusion

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2006, 03:21:04 PM »
join the club

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2006, 03:26:22 PM »
You are looking great Carl.  Very impressive.  Keep it up.  ;)
:D Weee

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2006, 03:36:12 PM »
thx for the shout out..cheri
respect
choice is an illusion

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2006, 03:53:12 PM »
no disrespect meso...but man i really fuckin hate the people on this site. all you get is props on your physique after youv ebeen lifting for like 4 years ( i thhink thats the number you said)  but after one year i have the same size of muscle but get nothing but shit from every single person just because im not cut.   how the f**k a i supposed to get that much muscle in one year at 16 and still be cut anyway???    seriously..not one compliment did i get.   bullshit.
i agree here, i just saw those videos and to be hon est i thouight that Meso was a lot thicker from the way he desribes himself and the barbell rows were only quarter reps, honestly he only looks 170-175, he does have a little more development than you though candidate.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2006, 04:36:44 PM »
i agree here, i just saw those videos and to be hon est i thouight that Meso was a lot thicker from the way he desribes himself and the barbell rows were only quarter reps, honestly he only looks 170-175, he does have a little more development than you though candidate.

Damn, I don't know how you can diss this guy.  Size or not, he is pushing some descent weight.  For you to say that especially considering what you look like, is stupid.  Why don't you take some videos of yourself lifting and show us how barbell rows should be done??  I challenge you to do that.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2006, 04:42:48 PM »
sarcasm and him dont get on. dont worry about it.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2006, 04:50:31 PM »
@sarcasm im soo small
i am not small... my arms are 18 and 3/4...how can i be small withbetween 5-8% bodyfat with those size arms
... on a 190lb frame... how is that small.. the pics below better show my size.. or lack of.... im not a iffb pro or a guy that juices..
im just a regular lifter... and by those standards.... if 18+ inch arms at such low bodyfat is small.. then im glad to be small.. please post ur pics and show me what size you have that i can have something to aspire to ;)

thx for the shout out anyway

choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2006, 04:52:15 PM »
choice is an illusion

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2006, 04:56:18 PM »
sarcasm and him dont get on. dont worry about it.

Doesn't make sense that people would come on here and negate the effort that some put into it.  I think there are a few of us that put a lot into our training, and it shows, and few that don't and look like shit to prove that.(i.e.candidate, Sarcasm) 

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2006, 04:56:40 PM »
Damn, I don't know how you can diss this guy.  Size or not, he is pushing some descent weight.  For you to say that especially considering what you look like, is stupid.  Why don't you take some videos of yourself lifting and show us how barbell rows should be done??  I challenge you to do that.
how do you know what i look like?  m eltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2006, 04:59:15 PM »

choice is an illusion

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2006, 05:01:30 PM »
@sarcasm im soo small
i am not small... my arms are 18 and 3/4...how can i be small withbetween 5-8% bodyfat with those size arms
... on a 190lb frame... how is that small.. the pics below better show my size.. or lack of.... im not a iffb pro or a guy that juices..
im just a regular lifter... and by those standards.... if 18+ inch arms at such low bodyfat is small.. then im glad to be small.. please post ur pics and show me what size you have that i can have something to aspire to ;)

thx for the shout out anyway

i'm not saying you're tiny but look at your arms in the barbell row vid's they look less than 16 inches, and there is no way your arms are 18 and a half, no way maybe 17.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2006, 05:04:49 PM »
ok... how much do u have to bet...
18 3/4 mesured this mornin when i woke up...
... how abut at some point i get a tape measure and measuer them.... and post the pic...
after that what will you have to say....
first it was..
oh you cant lift those weights.. now u see some clips.. and that im a decent lifter.. now its... oh ur arms are 15 inches.. correction 18+ my fine feathered friend......
and dont forget at a low bf%...
jealous?
look at the pic do those look like 15 inches to you...
anyway why am i arguing with you...tsk...
lol yeah 15 inches....
 ;)
good luck with YOUR liftin
choice is an illusion

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2006, 05:22:00 PM »
ok... how much do u have to bet...
18 3/4 mesured this mornin when i woke up...
... how abut at some point i get a tape measure and measuer them.... and post the pic...
after that what will you have to say....
first it was..
oh you cant lift those weights.. now u see some clips.. and that im a decent lifter.. now its... oh ur arms are 15 inches.. correction 18+ my fine feathered friend......
and dont forget at a low bf%...
jealous?
look at the pic do those look like 15 inches to you...
anyway why am i arguing with you...tsk...
lol yeah 15 inches....
 ;)
good luck with YOUR liftin
hahahaha, dude don't you realize how ridiculous you sound? look at the pic where you are wearing the sleeveless button up shirt, are you telling me that your arms are a quarter inch away from 19 inches? hahahahahahahaha, you've gotta be kidding me, you must think i was born yesterday, your lifts are nothing, a hitched 495 deadlift? 405 for 5? 315 quarter rep barbell rows? gimme a break.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2006, 07:17:45 PM »
how do you know what i look like?  m eltdown.

Yeah, yeah m eltdown m eltdown , your so boring and repetitve in your retaliation.  I know what you look like and it is nothing special. If you want to rip on people, post some pics of yourself, so I'm not the only only one who knows what you look like. 

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2006, 07:24:49 PM »
fuckin aye, finally someone with a pair of eyeballs.  and..... yeah, i know he is bit bigger, but i was trying to make a point.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2006, 06:05:13 AM »
Measurements, lifts, whatever........Meso looks good  :)