Author Topic: Mes videos youtube version  (Read 22213 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: Mes videos youtube version
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2006, 07:02:08 AM »
i'm not gonna lie, the guy does look good i give him his props there but there is absolutely no way that his arms are a quarter of an inch away from 19 inches, that is one of the biggest lies i've ever heard on here.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2006, 02:40:23 PM »
if you look at his arms from front the look so so thick. mine are not half as thick lookin and are 17 3/8 cold flexed. i believe him

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2006, 02:49:55 PM »
dont worry about sarcasm man...
u can tell what kinda person he is....
its obvious he would love fro my arms to be 15 inches or whatever..
but because 18+ prolly bigger thn his.... he's gon throw a hissy..
HA...
ive already stated.. i have no reason to lie everything i said is how it is
i gain nothing from my arm being 15 or 19  or 20 inches...... just so hapens they're 18 and some...i dont get paid... for that.... that just how it is
choice is an illusion

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2006, 04:50:25 PM »
Meso, I totally believe you.  You are ripped and have excellent arm shape.  I absolutely believe your arms are a cut 18 3/4 inches.  If you were fat you would have twenty inch guns  ;D.  Seriously, you have some awesome genetics bro.  Zerutal made a post how pro BB don't have superior genetics.  For the most part, he may have been right because the true genetic freaks probably play football or baseball.  If you keep it up, I can see you on the Mr. O stage in the future.  Remember, Dex Jackson used to be a middleweight in Florida.  I saw him win the Southern States way back in the early 90's (I know it was a level 4 qualifier, may be wrong show).  Forget the haters.  Alexx, you too have good genetics, but Meso is in a whole different league. Peace.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2006, 04:53:06 PM »
Your right meso.  You look better than most of these trolls ever could, even with drugs.  Now if someone would tell me how to put a pic up on here, youd see 20 1/2 cold this morning.......

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2006, 04:53:22 PM »
Meso, I totally believe you.  You are ripped and have excellent arm shape.  I absolutely believe your arms are a cut 18 3/4 inches.  If you were fat you would have twenty inch guns  ;D.  Seriously, you have some awesome genetics bro.  Zerutal made a post how pro BB don't have superior genetics.  For the most part, he may have been right because the true genetic freaks probably play football or baseball.  If you keep it up, I can see you on the Mr. O stage in the future.  Remember, Dex Jackson used to be a middleweight in Florida.  I saw him win the Southern States way back in the early 90's (I know it was a level 4 qualifier, may be wrong show).  Forget the haters.  Alexx, you too have good genetics, but Meso is in a whole different league. Peace.

No you didn't! Somebody tell me he didn't go there! >:(  ;D
just push some weight!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2006, 04:56:07 PM »
thx for the shout out nicole...
choice is an illusion

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2006, 05:07:52 PM »
Meso..its Nico bro  8).  Keep on working out and I want to see you in Flex in five years.  Peace  ;D

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2006, 05:09:53 PM »
Alexx, you look good too bro.  All the haters, but I give you props as you had the cajones to post multiple pics.  Keep it up and let em sweat.  This board is about supporting the sport, and not bashing those who are working their way up.  BTW, your posts crack me the fuck up.  ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2006, 05:16:58 PM »
Alexx, you look good too bro.  All the haters, but I give you props as you had the cajones to post multiple pics.  Keep it up and let em sweat.  This board is about supporting the sport, and not bashing those who are working their way up.  BTW, your posts crack me the f**k up.  ;D

Your support is greatly appreciated!  :)
just push some weight!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2006, 08:00:04 AM »
obviously i cant. but you cant build muscle....period.    see...look at how tiny this guy is....but since he has low bodyfat, people try to say he looks better than me, and wont even admit im more muscular.

After this post,I am now CONVINCED this is a gimmik account...nobody is this stupid.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2006, 02:30:46 PM »
Looking great Meso. I believe ur arms are 18+. My arms are 17.5 and at certain angles they do look thin. Don't let this Sarcasm guy get to you. What a loser. And Candidate ur the same guy who adviced people in the training forum to avoid training front delts in order to make your chest appear bigger. Once I read that, I pretty much stoppped reading everthing else you posted in that forum.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2006, 11:29:27 PM »
A True Get Bigger. So sarcasm wants to start shit let him. In the End Mesmo posted his lifts his pics and videos, that takes more balls then what sarcasm has packing. sarcasm is talk talk talk, let him run his mouth, your shit in up there and the proof of your measurements are in the pictures and videos, regerdless of what anyone says.  Props to you and if sarcasm wans to say 550 Dead; is light weight let him, because sarcasm is never happy with anyone's lifts until there is bogus.

Mesmo destory yourself. [in the gym]

The only thing I see your lacking is wide in lats. But hell thats just me.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2006, 06:54:38 AM »
thx for the shoutout.... cold... and ignorance..

regardin the lats thing.... my lats are ok... mmmmm but admittedly my back is definetly more thck than it is wide... also... i dont know how to pose...
but yes i work profusely on my lats... lots and lots of chins
choice is an illusion

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2006, 12:11:05 PM »
no disrespect meso...but man i really fuckin hate the people on this site. all you get is props on your physique after youv ebeen lifting for like 4 years ( i thhink thats the number you said)  but after one year i have the same size of muscle but get nothing but shit from every single person just because im not cut.   how the f**k a i supposed to get that much muscle in one year at 16 and still be cut anyway???    seriously..not one compliment did i get.   bullshit.
candidate you're looking at bodybuilding the wrong way man. You're in the mind "get as big as you can in a short amount of time" mode. It's much more important to build quality muscle and to have a degree of BF closer to 12% so you CAN SEE the gains better. If you can't see the gains, and all you see is smooth bulk, you're gonna get hammered.
Re evaluate your program. You can see gains better, if you were leaner than you are now. And bro, you're only 16! Geez you're BARELY out of puberty! Muscle takes time to build and mature to get that hard look and shape. Relax man.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2006, 06:35:52 PM »
Meso you have a gift of great genetics. My firned and training partner has the identical type of body. He works so hard, not only training, but dieting- H won a Pro qulaifier  recently.

You have the potential man, and for the posing, just make friends with some bodybuilder in the gym, they will guide you and help you..

The only thng holding you back is dieting. (i mean eating constantly,bc of yout furnace typ metabolism) ..make sure you eat eat eat, and let me know when you win firs tat your next show!

Nice man, really nice!

8)

mikethedon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2006, 11:57:14 AM »
Great physic Meso, good shape, lean strong. I got one question...u natural? if not then seriouse props, and if you are still serious props

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2006, 01:40:56 PM »
Teehee, they talk funny.

In the next video, get the guy filming to yell "That's right Diesel" and "That's pretty strong.. For a 12 year old girl".

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2006, 10:06:56 AM »
regarding the accent that my boys who was talkin ...i never said a word... so i wont take credit for any of that
thx for the props guys ... yes im natural....
thx for the shoutouts.. mikethedon...heracles... and an123

choice is an illusion

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2006, 01:04:21 PM »
Looking solid meso...keep up the good work. your arms are an easy 18".

Candidate - you honestly have no idea what you are talking about. you remind me of 240 when he first came on here. he finally realized what he was when he started shedding all the fat. you need to do the same. i would bet money that you wouldn't be 180 pounds ripped. your logic is flawed, it's ok because at your age you think you know everything and that's just part of life. train, eat, sleep and please shut the fuck up about people being better than you.

8)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2006, 03:48:16 PM »
@overlord
thx man....
choice is an illusion

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2008, 01:22:37 PM »
and we know that sacarsm was none other than the ugly, obese middle aged trailerpark fuck Dave fraudfather. HAHAHA he ran away

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2008, 04:14:58 PM »
I wish I had Meso's genetics  ;D

Props to Meso for being a hard worker. Those are some good lifts and he's a got one of the best physiques on here.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2008, 12:26:40 PM »
what no more shit talk from sarcasm? Pitty, I was just getting ready to smile today.