Author Topic: Is Mike O'hearn on HGH?  (Read 2570 times)

ziballz

• Getbig III
Is Mike O'hearn on HGH?
« on: December 03, 2022, 10:19:28 AM »
His jaw is looking noticeably bigger for a 50 year old lifetime natural :o

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Is Mike O'hearn on HGH?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2022, 10:37:12 AM »
He's on everything he can afford and find

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2022, 10:52:14 AM »
botox in his forehead and under eyes

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2022, 11:22:35 AM »
He's on everything he can afford and find

QFT

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2022, 11:35:20 AM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2022, 11:40:40 AM »
botox in his forehead and under eyes

Exactly.

Why would Mike use the equivalent of performance enhancing agents for his facial aesthetics, but not for his bodily aesthetics?

He clearly has no issue using performance enhancing agents on his face.

I hate to admit it - but I too once questioned...could he be natural?

It is possible that he's on relatively little gear compared to others.

Maybe he considers 500mg per week of testosterone only to be natural? He may be doing some mental gymnastics to himself believe he is natural. As he does seem to legitimately believe his own lies.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2022, 11:46:31 AM »
No one ever asks what this guy does for a living. He’s never had a real job. Everyone in LA fitness world knows if you’re blonde, fit, and muscular you never need to pay for anything. For every Ed Connors paying your rent there’s 100 plastic surgeon/doctor schmoes paying for your meals, gym dues, gear, prescriptions, vacations, and everything else under the sun. Genetically blessed but also eternally grateful for living in a world that has given him everything based on those genetic gifts.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2022, 11:52:18 AM »
No one ever asks what this guy does for a living. He’s never had a real job. Everyone in LA fitness world knows if you’re blonde, fit, and muscular you never need to pay for anything. For every Ed Connors paying your rent there’s 100 plastic surgeon/doctor schmoes paying for your meals, gym dues, gear, prescriptions, vacations, and everything else under the sun. Genetically blessed but also eternally grateful for living in a world that has given him everything based on those genetic gifts.

Being the most successful Natural bodybuilder in the world for the past 30 years is a tough job

I’m surprise he is not in the Guinness world of records yet.   

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2022, 12:09:04 PM »

He’s a trainer, model, ex American Gladiator, fitness social media star and supplement owner, he more or less discovered the anabolic properties of Duck Eggs and made them available to the public.

He’s also life time natural so no hgh is being used.

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2022, 12:14:42 PM »
He’s a trainer, model, ex American Gladiator, fitness social media star and supplement owner, he more or less discovered the anabolic properties of Duck Eggs and made them available to the public.

I’ll break down those occupations:
- Trainer: Mike doesn’t train anyone. He trains with wealthy schmoes who pay to be seen with Mike.
- Model: Bodybuilding and fitness modeling has never paid anyone a dime, unless you mean the contest placing awarded to JM’s models.
- American Gladiators paid very little. And that was 30 years ago.
- Social Media Star doesn’t pay unless you’re hawking products that sell like the Fitness Frog and Duck Eggs. Also doesn’t explain where his income from 1995-2015 came from.
- Not aware of the incredible successful OHearn Supplement line but in any event this would be a recent development. 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2022, 12:36:16 PM »
He married rich! (Wife owns a very expensive/ successful steak house in downtown NY city )

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2022, 12:56:15 PM »
Looking like Rich Piana, the health look.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2022, 01:12:56 PM »
That guy blows dogs for quarters

Bench

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2022, 01:16:46 PM »

You forgot battle dome

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2022, 01:17:47 PM »
HES ALL NATURAL.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2022, 01:20:48 PM »

You forgot battle dome

I  was lumping it in with American Gladiators; I should have said action TV star.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2022, 01:55:53 PM »

I've seen him many times working booths at expos.

I think Bodybuilding.com sponsored him for a long period.

I think he has enough money coming in from the industry to make a living.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2022, 02:06:16 PM »
He married rich! (Wife owns a very expensive/ successful steak house in downtown NY city )

Wife was previously married to a rich Wall St executive. That's how she got rich.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2022, 02:24:09 PM »
Wife was previously married to a rich Wall St executive. That's how she got rich.

This.

Mike was never a drug addict in the recreational sense of blowing his money and life down the drain. He's too Patrick Bateman looks/body focused to get hooked on that shit so whilst other 'fitness' people were getting hooked on coke and opioids mike was spending the reasonable little bits building up investments. He was by no means rich but don't forget that even working a regular job for 20 years and saving properly will net you enough to get into the property ladder/rentals.

Gotta hand it to that sociopath. He is a full blown Patrick Bateman in his personality, imo.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2022, 02:56:32 PM »
Mike O-hearn is so fucking consistent, it's been what, like 30 years he's been big and strong? I think he's the GOAT by default, nobody else comes close to his combination of size/leanness, strength, and longevity.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2022, 02:59:47 PM »
Mike O-hearn is so fucking consistent, it's been what, like 30 years he's been big and strong? I think he's the GOAT by default, nobody else comes close to his combination of size/leanness, strength, and longevity.
I think the dude is a liar no doubt..but I also agree with the above..I would have no problem looking like that dude constantly for years

Bench

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2022, 07:30:09 PM »
I don’t begrudge Mike his success any more than begrudging Cindy Crawford. It pays to be beautiful and Mike is top .0001% of the gene pool. When you’re that level of elite, you have people throwing money and opportunities at you. But let’s not pretend he’s some self made man. He’s eye candy and arm fluff for wealthy men and women. Nothing more. Ride it until the horse breaks down and dies.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2022, 07:49:23 PM »

It’s no secret, he’s a true bber, he finds girls/schmoes he can leach off of, from his middle eastern ex wife to his current girl who got a huge settlement from her divorce, Wig O Hearn is a true bber to the core. All are leachers

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2022, 07:52:32 PM »
I don’t begrudge Mike his success any more than begrudging Cindy Crawford. It pays to be beautiful and Mike is top .0001% of the gene pool. When you’re that level of elite, you have people throwing money and opportunities at you. But let’s not pretend he’s some self made man. He’s eye candy and arm fluff for wealthy men and women. Nothing more. Ride it until the horse breaks down and dies.

If he was top .0001 percent of the gene pool he would have played a real pro sport or Brad Pitt celeb type making movies. . He wouldn’t even make a top level competitive bber, not that that matters in his situation anyways

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2022, 10:17:46 PM »

Hi Mike...nobody...really - nobody?

The GOAT of what? Lying? Taking roids? Doing the Frog? Wigs?

LOL