Author Topic: The fight we deserve...Fury vs Usyk  (Read 5019 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: The fight we deserve...Fury vs Usyk
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2024, 02:39:40 AM »
Ukraine War Sympathy Robbery has no place in boxing. Fury wins 5 of the 1st 6 rounds according to many but the cards are upside now in Ukraine Fraud's favor.  Bullshit

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2024, 03:13:53 AM »
Ukraine War Sympathy Robbery has no place in boxing. Fury wins 5 of the 1st 6 rounds according to many but the cards are upside now in Ukraine Fraud's favor.  Bullshit

Exactly. Fury was robbed. Usyk lost, Ukraine won.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2024, 03:15:18 AM »
5 NPC judges?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2024, 04:38:25 AM »

You are out of your mind. Usyk won the majority of the rounds including the round the ref helped Fury.  If he let it continue he would have had to stop the fight instead he gave him a breather. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2024, 04:46:57 AM »
Brain, I've been to Manchester fo
r birthday weekends etc.
Manchester s awesome

Manchester is a working class city Manchester United is the working class team. London is where the Museum's and all the government sites and Big Ben are not Manchester. I want to see Windsor Castle, Tower of London, Westmister Abbey, and Stonehenge

I would like to see a football game in England when is the season?

I also need to see the Historic Hankins home

https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1078536?section=official-list-entry

Apparently, my ancestors made hard cider and the home still stands in Gloucester wherever that may be but yeah traced an actual direct descendent back to this place just need to go see it someday

So yeah I am planning a trip to London this next year regardless as it is a direct flight. Not sure what there is in Manchester other than Manchester United

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2024, 05:23:55 AM »
5 NPC judges?

It felt like they were actually seven.
Albert Busek, Brendan Ryan, Mike Walczak, Mits Kawashima, Reg Park, Jacques Blommaert and Dan Howard.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2024, 05:46:10 AM »
Manchester is a working class city Manchester United is the working class team. London is where the Museum's and all the government sites and Big Ben are not Manchester. I want to see Windsor Castle, Tower of London, Westmister Abbey, and Stonehenge

https://historicengland.org.uk/listing/the-list/list-entry/1078536?section=official-list-entry

Apparently, my ancestors made hard cider and the home still stands in Gloucester wherever that may be but yeah traced an actual direct descendent back to this place just need to go see it someday

So yeah I am planning a trip to London this next year regardless as it is a direct flight. Not sure what there is in Manchester other than Manchester United

Your father disowned you, Im pretty sure your ancestors descendants would do the same

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2024, 06:21:39 AM »

yet again Brian showing a loud mouth counts for something despite knowing absolutely nothing about the subject matter.

FYI Brian- its quicker to get to Manchester than Stonehenge
Gloucester is miles away BUT you may well have relatives as there as it is famous for inbreeding and incest. Fred and Rose West are probably related to you.
Manchester United are a global brand- the idea that footballl is a working class game is nonsense now- its a money game ruined by foreign investment and tourist fans like yourself.
That being said as one of Evertons lads I hope you get to see united play us at Goodison Park as we will kick your fucking heads in like we did at Everton valley.
Again I assisted in writing the Everton section in the A-Z of Hooligan firms book Brian. We used to get together and whoever we were playing land in their town and have a fucking good row. You would run to the hills Brian.

Please come over to London or anywhere in the uK with your attitude and see how long it is until you are picking glass out of your face. I dare you. to come Liverpool. You'd be staying in the Royal.
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2024, 07:05:41 AM »

yet again Brian showing a loud mouth counts for something despite knowing absolutely nothing about the subject matter.

FYI Brian- its quicker to get to Manchester than Stonehenge
Gloucester is miles away BUT you may well have relatives as there as it is famous for inbreeding and incest. Fred and Rose West are probably related to you.
Manchester United are a global brand- the idea that footballl is a working class game is nonsense now- its a money game ruined by foreign investment and tourist fans like yourself.
That being said as one of Evertons lads I hope you get to see united play us at Goodison Park as we will kick your fucking heads in like we did at Everton valley.
Again I assisted in writing the Everton section in the A-Z of Hooligan firms book Brian. We used to get together and whoever we were playing land in their town and have a fucking good row. You would run to the hills Brian.

Please come over to London or anywhere in the uK with your attitude and see how long it is until you are picking glass out of your face. I dare you. to come Liverpool. You'd be staying in the Royal.
If they hear his voice he will be in Alder Hey...

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2024, 07:15:18 AM »
 ;D

Genius that Jeff!
B

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2024, 09:10:15 AM »
Usyk 7 rounds to 5. 3 point victory with the knockdown.  Refs need to stop giving guys longer than the standing 8 count. Usyk would have stopped him. That said Usyk just clearly beat a very good version of Tyson Fury giving up almost 40 pounds. He is the p4p best fighter on planet earth. Viva Ukraine!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2024, 09:17:14 AM »
Usyk 7 rounds to 5. 3 point victory with the knockdown.  Refs need to stop giving guys longer than the standing 8 count. Usyk would have stopped him. That said Usyk just clearly beat a very good version of Tyson Fury giving up almost 40 pounds. He is the p4p best fighter on planet earth. Viva Ukraine!
there are lots of people arguing that the ref saved him

Fucks sake the rules are that if the ropes keep someone up its a knockdown and it warrants a count.

Ref did the right thing

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2024, 09:25:24 AM »

Fury leaving the press conference.
He must have been reading Brians "book of excuses"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2024, 09:45:06 AM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2024, 09:50:58 AM »
Tyson Fury’s brother is probably looking for a another victim as I type this

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2024, 10:04:15 AM »

He’s still a serious athlete regardless who cares about his ass unless you’re queer

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #116 on: May 19, 2024, 10:05:40 AM »
He’s still a serious athlete regardless who cares about his ass unless you’re queer

Exactly, he could beat the shit out of everyone on Getbig

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 19, 2024, 10:18:21 AM »
Exactly, he could beat the shit out of everyone on Getbig
If one get bigger got a hold of him he would rag doll him.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2024, 10:33:04 AM »
If one get bigger got a hold of him he would rag doll him.

Hanky recks everyone here regardless

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #119 on: May 19, 2024, 10:35:32 AM »

Fury leaving the press conference.
He must have been reading Brians "book of excuses"

Definitely following the Hankins thigh and calf mass building protocol.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2024, 12:41:46 PM »
Yes. Next season is the last season at the legendary goodison Park. Before we go.to Bramley Dock
.  So get Down there

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2024, 01:19:55 PM »

::) Longer

Parked for 5 minutes by DDD with a legit punch to the lower bas
Turned back to AJ 2 from a legit lower ab shot which should have been a count out.
Medg punch is above the navel, not in his nuts.  Anyway, bullshit moves to avoid being counted out.

Fucker has 2-3 legit stoppages on his record.

And you are talking 8 seconds.

Fucking Ukrainian Sympathy Bullshit Fraud. 

Sad day for heavyweight boxing! 

If you are hit with a low blow, your hands cover your cup. Why did he never put his hands over his cup?

http://youtu.be/nzVOygKI_wg?t=580

His reaction is similar to getting the wind knocked of you in a football game.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2024, 01:54:50 PM »

Turned back to AJ 2 from a legit lower ab shot which should have been a count out.
Medg punch is above the navel, not in his nuts.  Anyway, bullshit moves to avoid being counted out.

If you are hit with a low blow, your hands cover your cup. Why did he never put his hands over his cup?

Guess you're too stupid to get the point. In general standing 8 counts are much longer than 8 seconds and that needs to stop. At 8 the ref should wipe gloves and the action should resume. Fuckface.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2024, 02:02:10 PM »

I guess you don't like Usyk - the Dubois punch was well below the Navel & it was the referee
That insited he take time to recover - Usyk indicated a few times he could continue.
So Blame the Ref.

Also Dubois hardly fought after the incident like he was all out to finish him 🙄
And yet again end a fight on his knee. Not a World Champion.

Fury hit him with many a good body shot & a few low blows - Yet Usyk didn't go down.

I'll review the AJ incident. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2024, 02:10:42 PM »
Looked like a low blow by AJ - Again refs decision.
And he completely schooled AJ in both fights & Was asked by his corner not to knock AJ out
As he was the champ & to show him respect he'd gone in the last round also.

And if you want to talk turning your back watch AJ turning his back & not wanting to fight
When Ruiz dumped him on the floor.

Think you need to be a little het up by Usyk.