Author Topic: My next cycle- hows this look to you guys  (Read 2776 times)

whitewidow

My next cycle- hows this look to you guys
« on: April 26, 2006, 12:50:24 PM »
hows this look- the gear I am using is going to be- organon karachi sust, morning star EQ, naposims,british dragon oral primo, british dragon arimidex, the igf-1 I am getting from a UGL source, HCG is organon pregnyl-holland, insulin is us humulin- my goal is too put on around 20 pds without jumping up my bF% by too much- looking to get alot of lean mass out of this- I know at first ill be holding alot of water- but hopefully with the addition of all the anchilleries I can keep water and estrogen down to a minimum- I have never ran a cycle that involved this many shots- hoping I dont get sick or get flu symptoms from all the shots-
some of these drugs I have never used so I am hoping  I dont get bad reaction from anything- really want to stick this one out till the end- I also cant use deca mainly because it gets stuck in fatty tissues for up to a year some times- I cant be having that.thats why the EQ is added

week- 1-4
1,000 mgs of sust per week- 250mgs on Mon,wed,Fri, Sun
600mgs of EQ- 200mgs EOD-
50mg of DBol everyday
one shot of insulin everyday after workout
arimidex if needed-HCG 1,000 IU's per week if needed

weeks- 5-8

1,000 mgs of sust per week- same as week 1-4-
600mgs of EQ per week- same as week 1-4
dropping the DBol and adding oral primobolon-50mg per day
also adding in IGF-1 30mcg- everyday

weeks 9-11
1,000 mgs of sust
600 mgs of EQ
No more orals
50mcg of Igf-1 per day

week-12
just the igf-1-50mcg per day

PCT will consist of HCG, clomid and a slight dose of nolva 20mgs at most. along with other detoxifiers, liver aides ECT ECT

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: My next cycle- hows this look to you guys
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 01:14:08 PM »
I like it.  It's definitely a "big boy" cycle.

Some thoughts:

1. Drop the insulin.  It's simply not necessary, and in my opinion greatly increases your risk of an untoward event.

2.  Extend this monster cycle a little longer, at least 16 weeks with the test and EQ, and then maybe even 4 additional weeks with test prop.

3.  Don't wait to see if you will "need" the arimidex--I would run it automatically, from start to finish.  Same thing with the hcg.  Run that at 500IU every 5 days.  The "wait and see" approach with the ancillaries is just asking for trouble--what do you want to "see":  girlie cones and an empty nut sack?  Besides, you'll feel much better overall, and your sex drive will be insatiable.

The rest seems just fine to me.  GOOD LUCK, AND PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ON THIS ONE!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 01:29:20 PM »
I'd stretch the whole thing out to 16wks and finish off with prop and your IGF-1.

Something else that caught my eye is that you are only running the primo for 4 wks and I think this is a waste. The thing about oral-primo is that it it less effective then the injectable counterpart. Because it is an oral that does not carry the 17aa characteristics it is almost completely destroyed by the liver...of coarse this makes it's toxic level almost non-existant but it severely weekens the effectiveness to where you would have to take a ridiculous amount to get an effect. If you're going to run primo go with the injectable for 10-12wks...but since this is a bulking cycle I'd opt for something else in its place...primo is not that different from Masteron in effectiveness and is better suited in a cutting cycle IMO.

As for your IGF-1 and slin, first off you didn't mention how much slin you'd be taking...how much? I won't make any recommendations on how much you should use concerning slin, simply for the fact that I'm not comfortable doing so...my research on slin and the proper amounts to use is still in an undecided state in my mind...just curiouse as to what you have come up with. Also, what type of IGF-1 are you using? Since you are going the slin/IGF-1 route why not go ahead and take GH as well. On a personal note a GH/IGF-1 cycle is something I am interested in giving a try in the future...how soon, not sure, but I believe I can achieve what I'm looking for with these 2 items w/o slin...of course it will be coupled with a standard AAS cycle

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 02:11:41 PM »
thanks for the replys- Yeah the insulin I am kinda skeptical about using- I have diabetes in my family and dont want to become diabetic- but many say its necessity- as for the oral primo- just looking out for my liver dont want to run it that long especially coming off the DBOl- plus I dont want to add another inject- too many shots already- as for 16 weeks- shit I dont even know if I can make it through the initial 12 weeks as planned- this will be the most drugs I have ever used at one time-

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 06:35:53 PM »
thanks for the replys- Yeah the insulin I am kinda skeptical about using- I have diabetes in my family and dont want to become diabetic- but many say its necessity- as for the oral primo- just looking out for my liver dont want to run it that long especially coming off the DBOl- plus I dont want to add another inject- too many shots already- as for 16 weeks- shit I dont even know if I can make it through the initial 12 weeks as planned- this will be the most drugs I have ever used at one time-
Insulin is not for everyone and it is by no means an absolute necessity. From what you've just said I'd seriously reconsider using it at all.

As for the primo if you want to run it go ahead, but understand that taking the oral version is going to require you taking a shit load of it...again, 4wks of primo is not enough time...needs to be run a good deal longer for it to work properly.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 07:16:43 PM »
i will be glad when I get to this level and can take a load of gear like this.... course Im a few cycles from this.....

I have one question... I just take my arimidex .5 eod automatically like freaker said... but I have went a couple of days without taking it and i noticed I got a little sluggish; my guess was from the estrogen...so i promtly took the a-dex again...

So my question is, (widdow)  when you say you take the arimidex "as needed" what do you mean? Is it something along the lines of what I am talking about with my a-dex experiments? ....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 07:40:47 PM »
i will be glad when I get to this level and can take a load of gear like this.... course Im a few cycles from this.....

I have one question... I just take my arimidex .5 eod automatically like freaker said... but I have went a couple of days without taking it and i noticed I got a little sluggish; my guess was from the estrogen...so i promtly took the a-dex again...

So my question is, (widdow)  when you say you take the arimidex "as needed" what do you mean? Is it something along the lines of what I am talking about with my a-dex experiments? ....

what he means is if signs of gyno flare up

take the adex regardless

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 08:50:38 PM »

Im not really that advanced of a user- ive messed around with mild anabolics like test e and EQ- This will be the first time using sust- I just want to get alot out of it- I handled 500mgs of test a week easily- so Ill see how a gram treats me- as for EQ its generally mild just keeps me looking a little harder- as for DBol I like it- 50mg isnt a big deal- most orals in general have treated me well-
Im really looking too add some size too my arms- and back- my chest is thick as ever but my arms dont nearly match up- im still at around 17in biceps- looking to push them to 18 or 19 inches- has the  anybody ever site injected sust in their bi's??I wonder if that would help- really looking to get some noticable gains-

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 09:54:31 PM »
I would do 750mg of test before I jump to a gram.....u got plenty of time to do a gram bro....take ur time....

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2006, 04:37:17 AM »

Im not really that advanced of a user-

I handled 500mgs of test a week easily-

im still at around 17in biceps- looking to push them to 18 or 19 inches- has the  anybody ever site injected sust in their bi's??I wonder if that would help- really looking to get some noticable gains-

Well, this is what the doc gets for not asking for more information before making suggestions/comments.

Sounds like this cycle is a little too advanced for the stage you are at.  1 gm of test is for an experienced user with several cycles under his belt.  You can easily drop that to 750mg/week.  Also, site injecting your bi's won't make any difference. 

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2006, 09:20:21 AM »

Im not really that advanced of a user- ive messed around with mild anabolics like test e and EQ- This will be the first time using sust- I just want to get alot out of it- I handled 500mgs of test a week easily- so Ill see how a gram treats me- as for EQ its generally mild just keeps me looking a little harder- as for DBol I like it- 50mg isnt a big deal- most orals in general have treated me well-
Im really looking too add some size too my arms- and back- my chest is thick as ever but my arms dont nearly match up- im still at around 17in biceps- looking to push them to 18 or 19 inches- has the  anybody ever site injected sust in their bi's??I wonder if that would help- really looking to get some noticable gains-

I have the same damn problem... big chest, stubborn bis.... not even steroids is the answer.. it boils to training, mine are finally waking up due to priority training and focus....mine stayed 17 in for about a 2 years and now they are growing again and made it to 17 3/4.... you proly are focusing on the muscles you "like" when you should be busting them bi's... dont be shooting gear in them either if you dont normailly because all thats gonna do is make them sore so you have to skip a few days to train them..... 
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2006, 10:33:08 AM »

I have the same damn problem... big chest, stubborn bis.... not even steroids is the answer.. it boils to training, mine are finally waking up due to priority training and focus....mine stayed 17 in for about a 2 years and now they are growing again and made it to 17 3/4.... you proly are focusing on the muscles you "like" when you should be busting them bi's... dont be shooting gear in them either if you dont normailly because all thats gonna do is make them sore so you have to skip a few days to train them..... 
I remember the first time I injected my bi's, I put 1ml in each arm and I couldn't straighten my arms out for nearly 2 days...talk about an absolute bitch.

For injecting into your bi's start small and simple, start out with just 1/2ml or maybe even a 1/4 until you get used to it, and I wouldn't use anything bigger then 1" 25g. Also, avoid water based stuff in the bi's if you can, especially while you're still fresh in this area.

As far as the point of injecting bi's, look at it as just another spot to pin, do not expect site growth from injecting there...I know, I know, we have been over this on here a million times.

Well, this is what the doc gets for not asking for more information before making suggestions/comments.

Sounds like this cycle is a little too advanced for the stage you are at.  1 gm of test is for an experienced user with several cycles under his belt.  You can easily drop that to 750mg/week.  Also, site injecting your bi's won't make any difference. 
Agreed. 750mg should work very nice...and like you said previously, a-dex and HCG should be a must here.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2006, 12:58:40 PM »
Thanks for the replys-but will site injecting really cause more growth in the bI's? Im looking to add at least 1-2 inches wich is hard as hell to do for me- I busted bi's hard for awhile and have only put on about half an inch- they look good when im working out then a few hours after workout they look all small and stringy compared to my chest and delts- I dont want to do this cycle and wind up with more mass on my chest and delts and legs- I already got enough mass their- really looking to add some size on my biceps and back- after those are brought up its competition time. Im damn lean enough- just dont have the arms and back

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2006, 01:06:24 PM »
Thanks for the replys-but will site injecting really cause more growth in the bI's?
Again, no it will not. It does not work that way. If your back and bi's are lagging behind the rest of your body you need to examine your training routine and experiment with different things. That is the only way to spurt new growth.

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2006, 01:18:17 PM »
Again, no it will not. It does not work that way. If your back and bi's are lagging behind the rest of your body you need to examine your training routine and experiment with different things. That is the only way to spurt new growth.

Yeah I have tried pretty much everything- when I put too much focus in my bi's - my other lifts go down hill for some reason- my bench starts to drop and same with other lifts like shoulders- I dont know why but thats what happens- Its hard for me too determine what works best- I have tried training them as little as once per week too as many times as three/four times per week- seems like both work about the same- they look really good for maybe a few days then just shrink back down- I make sure I get plenty of whey protein after workout to prevent muscle breakdown- I also take all my peptides after trianing too- just dont know why I cant hold that much muscle in my bi's- my tri's are pretty big- just no real noticable bicep peaks- if site injecting does not help- why do people do it?? does it just get in your blood faster?? or do people just run out of injection sites and start plugging muscles like Bi's and tri's?? site injecting has to help some- damn- I wish I could be some better genetics :'(

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 01:27:16 PM »
Yeah I have tried pretty much everything- when I put too much focus in my bi's - my other lifts go down hill for some reason- my bench starts to drop and same with other lifts like shoulders- I dont know why but thats what happens- Its hard for me too determine what works best- I have tried training them as little as once per week too as many times as three/four times per week- seems like both work about the same- they look really good for maybe a few days then just shrink back down- I make sure I get plenty of whey protein after workout to prevent muscle breakdown- I also take all my peptides after trianing too- just dont know why I cant hold that much muscle in my bi's- my tri's are pretty big- just no real noticable bicep peaks- if site injecting does not help- why do people do it?? does it just get in your blood faster?? or do people just run out of injection sites and start plugging muscles like Bi's and tri's?? site injecting has to help some- damn- I wish I could be some better genetics :'(

thats what was happening with my bi's.... as soon as you notice them shrinking back down, bust two hard exercises four sets each and i dont care what day in your split it is.... if its leg day... do that after you hit legs, then also hit bi's at their normal scheduled time.... at the top of each movement on each rep, flex the bi as hard as you can until you bust a but.... then when your not in the gym, flex them very hard several times a day..... if thid doesnt work then nothing will....but this will work   
ah yeah Im a voodo child

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2006, 01:35:45 PM »
thats what was happening with my bi's.... as soon as you notice them shrinking back down, bust two hard exercises four sets each and i dont care what day in your split it is.... if its leg day... do that after you hit legs, then also hit bi's at their normal scheduled time.... at the top of each movement on each rep, flex the bi as hard as you can until you bust a but.... then when your not in the gym, flex them very hard several times a day..... if thid doesnt work then nothing will....but this will work   

Yeah - I have tried this too- I also have been doing way slower reps- both the positive and negative- like I said it works somewhat but its alot of work to gain
.5 IN :'( I guess I just need some better genetics for arms- at least the chest is looking good- if I had the arms I might not have the chest- at least I got one of the Two- ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2006, 07:51:34 PM »
DIVISIONAL CHANGES:

week 1-4     50mg of DBol ed
week 5-10   50mg Primo ed
week 1-12   1G Sustanon ew
week 1-12   600mgs of EQ ew
week 13-16 1G Test Prop
week 1-16   HCG 500IU e3d
week 1-16   Arimidex 1MG eod
Week 17-20 PCT

You make things way too complicated for yourself, Lil' Widow.  Drop the Insulin and IGF-1, first of all.  You don't need them and you are predisposed to diabetes anyway.  Bad idea.

Extend this cycle to the limit. I don't like EQ, but I left it in for reasons you stated.  These are my recommendations.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2006, 04:32:40 PM »
Personally I wouldn't even trust that it's real IGF-1, there's not too many LEGIT labs making it, let alone anyone else.

whitewidow

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2006, 04:37:45 PM »
the igf-1 is from a lab that manufactures strictly for genx- im not sure you know who they are but they claim its the best igf-1 you can find- I trust its good- its priced outrageously expensive and its coming from some of the best in the game in my eyes.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2006, 12:43:32 PM »
christ man you're on a small pharmacy.   im really interested to hear what happens after this one.
its comin today

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2006, 02:08:33 PM »
christ man you're on a small pharmacy.   im really interested to hear what happens after this one.

Im still recovering from all the roids I was using during late fall and winter- Im not running this probably till late summer- just stockpiling to get ready- Ive also decided to drop the insuling- I still plan on using the igf-1- been curious about it for a long while.