Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee formally withdraws Trump subpoena  (Read 6554 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Jan. 6 committee formally withdraws Trump subpoena
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2022, 04:58:43 AM »
The same folk telling you that the FBI didn't organise jan 6th
Are the same ones who said the FBI didn't censor on Twitter.

Think on - oh & wear your Face Nappy & sit down when typing a reply 6ft from your keyboard
For added safety from the Clever China Virus.
Executive order from your Bitch Governor

HTH

All the shite that's being released by Musk / Twitter is brutal. (Though ignored by the MSM of course).
Gov't and FBI dictating who to censor, who to block is Nazi Germany like behavior.  This Garland fembot needs to be "Clintoned"...

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2022, 05:25:12 AM »
Trump celebrated the withdrawal of the subpoena because he is as clueless as you are.

A polesmoker calling other people clueless...oh, brother 🙄
~

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2022, 05:43:42 AM »
Trump should have stepped forward for these people and made a big deal out of ensuring they received fair treatment. Half the nation would have rallied behind him and against a liberal agenda justice system. Instead he left them twisting in the wind.
gasp, it's almost like he doesnt care and this whole thing has just been a cash grab

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2022, 05:54:21 AM »
gasp, it's almost like he doesnt care and this whole thing has just been a cash grab

that's just what grifters do.
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2022, 07:48:24 AM »
I read it…you didn’t

The House select committee investigating the events at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, has informed former President Donald Trump that it would no longer seek his testimony and formally revoked its subpoena.

In light of the imminent end of our investigation, the Select Committee can no longer pursue the specific information covered by the subpoena," wrote committee chairman Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., to Trump's lawyers, according to CNN. "Therefore, through this letter, I hereby formally withdraw the subpoena issued to former President Trump, and notify you that he is no longer obligated to comply or produce records in response to said subpoena."

The committee has already published its final report and referred Trump to the Department of Justice for criminal prosecution. It further faces certain dissolution upon the Republican takeover of the House of Representatives next week. Many GOP lawmakers have derided the committee as a partisan farce.

Trump celebrated the subpoena's cancellation on Truth Social, saying "[w]as just advised that the Unselect Committee of political Thugs has withdrawn the Subpoena of me concerning the January 6th Protest of the CROOKED 2020 Presidential Election."

"They probably did so because they knew I did nothing wrong, or they were about to lose in Court. Perhaps the FBI's involvement in RIGGING the Election played into their decision. In any event, the Subpoena is DEAD!" he cheered.

Though the committee had subpoenaed Trump in October, he did not comply and never testified. While the former president seemingly outlasted his critics on the committee, other supporters of Trump were not so lucky. Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon, for instance, defied a subpoena from the committee and was last sentenced to four months in prison for contempt of Congress. That sentence has been suspended pending his appeal.

If you read it (doubtful) then you obviously do not understand simple legal proceeding.  They dropped the subpoena for Trumpy and others because the committee is DONE.  It is FINISHED.  There is nothing else to investigate or bring forth at this point.

God you are dumb as fuck.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2022, 07:50:45 AM »
Looks like Trump just lost the opportunity to explain himself.  ;D

Trumpy loves to talk and talk and talk about himself and the "rigged" election.  Has all kinds of proof.

They offer him a national spotlight to talk, share evidence, explain, etc...  but he won't do it.   :D
You would think he would jump at the chance to confront the committee on live tv and really expose their - whatever -  but no.  Coward.

Trumpy loves to talk, just not under oath.   HAHAHAHA

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2022, 08:02:15 AM »
I read it…you didn’t

The House select committee investigating the events at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, has informed former President Donald Trump that it would no longer seek his testimony and formally revoked its subpoena.

In light of the imminent end of our investigation, the Select Committee can no longer pursue the specific information covered by the subpoena," wrote committee chairman Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Miss., to Trump's lawyers, according to CNN. "Therefore, through this letter, I hereby formally withdraw the subpoena issued to former President Trump, and notify you that he is no longer obligated to comply or produce records in response to said subpoena."

The committee has already published its final report and referred Trump to the Department of Justice for criminal prosecution. It further faces certain dissolution upon the Republican takeover of the House of Representatives next week. Many GOP lawmakers have derided the committee as a partisan farce.

Trump celebrated the subpoena's cancellation on Truth Social, saying "[w]as just advised that the Unselect Committee of political Thugs has withdrawn the Subpoena of me concerning the January 6th Protest of the CROOKED 2020 Presidential Election."

"They probably did so because they knew I did nothing wrong, or they were about to lose in Court. Perhaps the FBI's involvement in RIGGING the Election played into their decision. In any event, the Subpoena is DEAD!" he cheered.

Though the committee had subpoenaed Trump in October, he did not comply and never testified. While the former president seemingly outlasted his critics on the committee, other supporters of Trump were not so lucky. Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon, for instance, defied a subpoena from the committee and was last sentenced to four months in prison for contempt of Congress. That sentence has been suspended pending his appeal.

Coach, they also suspended the subpoena because the new Congress is taking office on Jan 6th.  Trump ran out the clock. 
A

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2022, 08:03:15 AM »
Trumpy loves to talk and talk and talk about himself and the "rigged" election.  Has all kinds of proof.

They offer him a national spotlight to talk, share evidence, explain, etc...  but he won't do it.   :D
You would think he would jump at the chance to confront the committee on live tv and really expose their - whatever -  but no.  Coward.

Trumpy loves to talk, just not under oath.   HAHAHAHA

Was he asked to ?
As I've not followed this too closely

I'm a disappointed From what little I've seen that Ray Epps wasn't questioned ?
It appears from footage that I've watched he was stirring & encouraging folk !!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2022, 08:04:19 AM »

Coach, they also suspended the subpoena because the new Congress is taking office on Jan 6th.  Trump ran out the clock.

Will they then go after him again ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2022, 08:28:13 AM »
Was he asked to ?
As I've not followed this to closely

They issued a subpoena.  That was the point of it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2022, 08:29:34 AM »
Will they then go after him again ?

No.  The investigation is all done and over with.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2022, 08:30:09 AM »
Looks like Trump just lost the opportunity to explain himself.  ;D

Is that how you see it? Lol

If the hearing/show trial was legit he would have had his say and would have been defended..as it were he didn’t get his due process (all facts here, Junior) in a 100% partisan fake hearing. Sounds like they withdrew the subpoena because they didn’t have shit on him and probably knew when the majority took over in January they would have their own investigation and get the questions answered that most of normal people have been asking. No, liberals aren’t normal

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2022, 08:33:13 AM »
The usual suspects in this thread melting hard….

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2022, 09:23:53 AM »
Was he asked to ?
As I've not followed this to closely

Not only was Ray Epps not questioned, he got off scot free and dropped from the most wanted list around the same time. Michael Byrd went through no internal interview process, gave no statements, no investigation as to why he pulled, shot and killed Ashli Babbitt.

No questions as to why Nancy Pelosi there was a security failure, why did she turn down Trumps request for up to 20k NG 3-4 days prior and ton of other questions that need to answered

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2022, 09:29:17 AM »
Not only was Ray Epps not questioned, he got off scot free and dropped from the most wanted list around the same time. Michael Byrd went through no internal interview process, gave no statements, no investigation as to why he pulled, shot and killed Ashli Babbitt.

No questions as to why Nancy Pelosi there was a security failure, why did she turn down Trumps request for up to 20k NG 3-4 days prior and ton of other questions that need to answered
keep digging, youre gonna get to the bottom of this

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2022, 09:29:40 AM »
The usual suspects in this thread melting hard….

A couple of jism gulping janitors that don’t understand the right to due process and would rather drown in semen at the local glory hole than see the 5th Amendment applied equally by this corrupt committee and DOJ.

I cannot wait for that disgusting old phaggot Primehomosexual to die. I swear to God I will go to Oregon just to ruin the funeral for his white trash family and their inbred kids.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2022, 11:00:03 AM »

Let's hope so - As it's clear all isn't fair & some that definitely should of been
Questioned & arrested haven't

The Non stop political bollocks has to stop - it's hurting all sides.
Scrap the lot of them & start over again.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2022, 11:03:22 AM »
No.  The investigation is all done and over with.

oh its finished !!
was there any point to it all then ?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2022, 11:05:13 AM »
Trumpster! Can’t STOP WINNING.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2022, 12:08:02 PM »

lol….that happened January 7, 2021

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2022, 12:23:37 PM »
"insurrection"

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha Bwah ha ha ha ha ha Bwah ha ha ha ha ha
[/size]

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2022, 01:33:09 PM »

Looks like he was testified in January of 2022
Here's the transcript

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23558376-20220121_ray-epps

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2022, 01:44:57 PM »
Incredible this shit is still dragging on. Shows how little these “Public Servants” have to do.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2022, 01:46:53 PM »
They dont serve the public, thats for sure. Tyrants...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2022, 02:00:15 PM »
They dont serve the public, thats for sure. Tyrants...

Congressional approval ratings are typically below 20% yet there are no term limits.🤔