Author Topic: Prince Harry Sent 25 Insurgents To Allah In Afghanistan  (Read 1947 times)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Prince Harry Sent 25 Insurgents To Allah In Afghanistan
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2023, 05:43:45 AM »
Read today that his revelations have now heightened the risk of a terrorist attack at his fathers Coronation this year.

Hes a moron and as a Brit I've went from being mildly annoyed at him to genuinely angry

Thick c**t. Could barely scrape some G.C.S.E passes together.

With all the issues facing the world and UK, the amount of oxygen this dipshit and his family suck up is criminal

We are a sick society

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2023, 05:45:56 AM »
Hes a moron and as a Brit I've went from being mildly annoyed at him to genuinely angry

Thick c**t. Could barely scrape some G.C.S.E passes together.

With all the issues facing the world and UK, the amount of oxygen this dipshit and his family suck up is criminal

We are a sick society

NHS on its arse, people cant afford to heat their homes or put fuel in their cars yet this kunt is on the front page.

I imagine Rishi Sunak likes him

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2023, 06:29:25 AM »
NHS on its arse, people cant afford to heat their homes or put fuel in their cars yet this kunt is on the front page.

I was actually thinking the exact thing. NHS crippled , cost of living crisis, rampant inflation on food, energy and shelter, open borders, London unrecognisable .....

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2023, 08:21:03 AM »

Country is down the shitter. I'm doing ok but it makes me feel sorry for the average worker. Just going to work has become a struggle with the increased fuel prices, rail strikes and then small businesses also got fucked this winter with the royal mail strikes.

If things don't get better, all the people with big mortgages on fixed rates are going to get shafted when their fixed terms end.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2023, 09:47:04 AM »
Country is down the shitter. I'm doing ok but it makes me feel sorry for the average worker. Just going to work has become a struggle with the increased fuel prices, rail strikes and then small businesses also got fucked this winter with the royal mail strikes.

If things don't get better, all the people with big mortgages on fixed rates are going to get shafted when their fixed terms end.

How do your mortgages work over there? Mine is fixed for the life of the loan, with no need to refinance due to the note being called.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2023, 10:57:59 AM »

I don't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for folks with great big whacking mortgages

They chose to borrow that much and should be prepared for the consequences should interest rates rise

Their behaviour has fueled the fire of our dysfunctional housing market

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2023, 10:59:08 AM »

How do your mortgages work over there? Mine is fixed for the life of the loan, with no need to refinance due to the note being called.

None of that here. You fix typically for 2, 5 or 10 years and re fix at the end each term

if you don't then the rate reverts back to what is called the standard variable rate that can move from month to month

Most folks fix

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2023, 11:00:59 AM »
hes a spare... no one gives a fuck

Him getting his throat cut open with a blunt knife probably wouldn't have good PR though.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2023, 01:23:49 PM »
He was well liked in the military from what I recall. Totally different guy now thanks to the succubus.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2023, 01:27:55 PM »
Him getting his throat cut open with a blunt knife probably wouldn't have good PR though.
It would have been long forgotten by now

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2023, 03:02:20 PM »
None of that here. You fix typically for 2, 5 or 10 years and re fix at the end each term

if you don't then the rate reverts back to what is called the standard variable rate that can move from month to month

Most folks fix

That’s crazy. Mines a 15 year fixed rate at 2.75%. I almost refinanced two years ago for ten years, that was what was left on the loan, and it would’ve brought it down to 2.1% but I didn’t pull the trigger.

I don’t understand why it doesn’t work in other countries the way it works here, since we mostly have the same banking systems. I looked into buying property in the Caribbean and they wanted 40% down and the rate was 6.5% and this was a few years ago. Not sure how high the rate is now.