Author Topic: Prince Harry Sent 25 Insurgents To Allah In Afghanistan  (Read 1949 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Prince Harry Sent 25 Insurgents To Allah In Afghanistan
« on: January 07, 2023, 09:07:43 AM »
In his book, he says the killed them with called in airstrikes and while flying his Apache helicopter calling thrm chess pieces being taken off the board.

Nothing liberal or feminist about that shit.  Gotta respect he was there to put work in and not to get a photo op if anything .  Love him or hate him...he filled up a few cemeteries
A

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Prince Harry Sent 25 Insurgents To Allah In Afghanistan
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2023, 09:12:06 AM »
In his book, he says the killed them with called in airstrikes and while flying his Apache helicopter calling thrm chess pieces being taken off the board.

Nothing liberal or feminist about that shit.  Gotta respect he was there to put work in and not to get a photo op if anything .  Love him or hate him...he filled up a few cemeteries

So he says, Vince. The amount of shit him and that parasite interloper sociopath wife of his have been caught out on is ridiculous. Just finished Tom Bower's book on them and some of the shit is infuriating to read. Thomas Markle raised a fucking psychopath daughter.

Anyway: some of his war buddies say they had to babysit him and he wasn't the hero made out to be. I wasn't there but I've heard several versions of the same shit and this was BEFORE all this kicked off with Meghan. Even when the press loved him and he was the 2nd most popular royal next to the Queen; there were many rumours of him not even being in danger and multiple backup units sent out to divert/dummy up. A lot of soldier time wasted protecting that traitor.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2023, 09:26:09 AM »
So he says, Vince. The amount of shit him and that parasite interloper sociopath wife of his have been caught out on is ridiculous. Just finished Tom Bower's book on them and some of the shit is infuriating to read. Thomas Markle raised a fucking psychopath daughter.

Anyway: some of his war buddies say they had to babysit him and he wasn't the hero made out to be. I wasn't there but I've heard several versions of the same shit and this was BEFORE all this kicked off with Meghan. Even when the press loved him and he was the 2nd most popular royal next to the Queen; there were many rumours of him not even being in danger and multiple backup units sent out to divert/dummy up. A lot of soldier time wasted protecting that traitor.

I havent heard anyone say he was lying...and the UK commander of the forces acknowledged it.  They are required to keep a tally of that shit.  Of course people ate going to watch over him along with extra security...he's a prince.  But it goes to show that he was busting loose like Jimmie Walker
A

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2023, 09:38:22 AM »
goodrum will fall for anything....

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2023, 09:40:24 AM »
That’s a great story Vince, truly inspirational.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2023, 09:51:12 AM »

Now IF he did it, mind you IF, and thats a pretty big fucking "IF", he needs to find that killer instinct again and drop the "beta cuck I was pushed on a doggie bowl"  bullshit.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2023, 09:51:50 AM »
Probably didn’t happen and if it did, I’m sure his globalist overlords were very pleased. Let’s all thank Prince Harry for keeping us safe from a group of sandal and bedsheet wearing goat herders that could’ve very well orchestrated the next 9/11  ::)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2023, 10:03:37 AM »
The Ginger Mong has made himself a bigger target now.
Utter 🔔END

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2023, 10:08:14 AM »
I havent heard anyone say he was lying...and the UK commander of the forces acknowledged it.  They are required to keep a tally of that shit.  Of course people ate going to watch over him along with extra security...he's a prince.  But it goes to show that he was busting loose like Jimmie Walker

You are an utter fool at times Goodrum. The only thing Harry 'killed' during his time in the military were the zombies on his xbox games.

I expect being black you are attracted to gingers and want his pasty cock in your mouth.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2023, 11:20:27 AM »
and now has put a target on his head and will moan about not having security provided for him.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2023, 11:27:09 AM »

No.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2023, 11:44:55 AM »
Harry needs money

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2023, 12:25:18 PM »
and now has put a target on his head and will moan about not having security provided for him.

I think this was his/wife's plan since they have brought this issue up many times. It's going to backfire, big time. What Harry doesn't understand is that Scotland Yard would have do an assessment based on tax payers; even if Charles requested Royal Protection. Their argument would be that they keep living their lives in public with speeches, shows, interviews, books making their presence known rather than retreating to a private life as they always said they wanted. So why should tax payers in the UK pay for people who insist on putting themselves out there?

I can't predict this since look at the shambles the palace did for that grifter, Marlene Headley of Sistah Space, recently. Just to pander to the Marxists.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2023, 12:37:30 PM »

Vince, I’m with you. I haven’t heard anyone suggest he’s lying either. Being as you are an ex service man I think you could pick up on the bs.

What I do know is you wouldn’t post something like this to troll the board.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2023, 01:10:57 PM »
Seems like he’s being a hypocrite. So he’s telling us this why? Change his image from a beta to an alpha? Cause it goes against him and his wife wanting “privacy” in releasing the details, details that most soldiers don’t speak of once out of war.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2023, 01:13:19 PM »
This is all just speculation until getbigger Mohammad Omari provides confirmation.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2023, 01:35:37 PM »
Seems like he’s being a hypocrite. So he’s telling us this why? Change his image from a beta to an alpha? Cause it goes against him and his wife wanting “privacy” in releasing the details, details that most soldiers don’t speak of once out of war.

Lol don’t you dare use common sense to debunk these claims.

I’m sure he never even read what the ghostwriter wrote.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2023, 01:50:49 PM »

There's literally 0% chance it's true.

The ginger cuck is trying to rehabilitate his henpecked beta reputation.  "I... I was a real war hero guys, I swear!" 

People who served with him in Afghanistan claimed that he did nothing but play videogames and pose for photos all day.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2023, 03:45:05 PM »
This is all just speculation until getbigger Mohammad Omari provides confirmation.

PBUH

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2023, 03:52:12 PM »
Read today that his revelations have now heightened the risk of a terrorist attack at his fathers Coronation this year.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2023, 08:03:42 PM »
The Ginger Mong has made himself a bigger target now.
Utter 🔔END

100% - islamic fundamentalists play the long game too: Rushdie took over 30 years

Guaranteed there will be at least a few thinking this is their legacy ticket (both in this life and the next)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2023, 09:00:13 PM »
Weak as piss,he was more protected from the front lines than private Ryan, his kills have not merit, while hadjis are dumb cattle herders, and I'm not defending them his type of kills have as much merit as a drone kill, he was never really in true danger to achieve it.

He killed them, confirmed from the apache weapon technology, with high calibre machine gun from great height, they were outgunned and intelligence would have cleared them for RPGs before he would have been allowed too fly, he was always protected in the service,

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2023, 09:05:04 PM »
Weak as piss,he was more protected from the front lines than private Ryan, his kills have not merit, while hadjis are dumb cattle herders, and I'm not defending them his type of kills have as much merit as a drone kill, he was never really in true danger to achieve it.

He killed them, confirmed from the apache weapon technology, with high calibre machine gun from great height, they were outgunned and intelligence would have cleared them for RPGs before he would have been allowed too fly, he was always protected in the service,

Since ancient times any Prince or high-ranking noble on the battlefield is going to be surrounded and heavily protected.

Imagine if he was shot down and captured as a hostage?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2023, 04:54:55 AM »
Since ancient times any Prince or high-ranking noble on the battlefield is going to be surrounded and heavily protected.

hes a spare... no one gives a fuck

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2023, 05:38:46 AM »

There would be one sad horse trainer. That’s about it.