Author Topic: King OMG!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 24791 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
King OMG!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 26, 2006, 08:47:04 PM »
It lights out!!! I have NEVER seen him close to being this ripped at 3 weeks out. In fact he have never been this rppied, PERIOD! If he stepped on stage today nobody would expect him to be more ripped and he still has three weeks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: King OMG!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 08:49:20 PM »
He should do the COlorado Pro and win it outright :)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 08:50:08 PM »
It lights out!!! I have NEVER seen him close to being this ripped at 3 weeks out. In fact he have never been this rppied, PERIOD! If he stepped on stage today nobody would expect him to be more ripped and he still has three weeks.

Where did you see him? Just curious.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 08:50:48 PM »

Gee that would really suck if he peaked too early ;D!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 08:51:47 PM »
He should do the COlorado Pro and win it outright :)

That would defintiely be a waste of time.  No way howhe looked Shawn would not allow him to win.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 08:59:18 PM »
where are the pics ya douche  >:(
follow the arrows

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2006, 09:01:28 PM »
That would defintiely be a waste of time.  No way howhe looked Shawn would not allow him to win.

hmmm I thought they were pals.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2006, 09:04:46 PM »
where are the pics ya douche  >:(

They are NATO..

N = No
A = Action
T = Talk
O = Only
I am a mini beast

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2006, 09:18:03 PM »
He sent me pics and yes, only contest time matters. He will not be ripped on stage. He will be shredded.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2006, 09:18:36 PM »
are the rumors true that king has a slight cough right now...Hopefully it does not get any worse in the next few weeks :-\

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2006, 09:27:56 PM »
are the rumors true that king has a slight cough right now...Hopefully it does not get any worse in the next few weeks :-\

He is fine.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2006, 09:32:34 PM »
Why post this without a picture? How do we know you even saw him or that you're telling the truth? What's the point?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 09:33:35 PM »
Your boy will fucck it up like he always does.

Watch your language.  >:( $100 says he wins the show. This bet is only extended to Goatnuts. Let's see if he has any balls.

Oneboss1Rock

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 09:33:48 PM »
king kamali is always bloated

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 09:41:56 PM »
It lights out!!! I have NEVER seen him close to being this ripped at 3 weeks out.

It's impossible to hold a ripped condition for three weeks. On contest day he will look disgusting. ;D
D

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 09:43:13 PM »
Thats what he says every time. "oh if only the contest was the day before"", blah fucking blah. Kamali and his fans have said the exact same shit over and over again for four years and he has yet to fulfill his promises and predictions.
shotgun on the team

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 09:46:04 PM »
Why arnt you posting pics then  ???

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 09:48:02 PM »
who cares if he comes in ripped... his structure is bad and hes just got a decent back. no arms, no legs wide waist. atleast gunter has big arms, big back, but his structure isnt the best.
real men= no rubbers

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 09:48:08 PM »
Watch your language.  >:( $100 says he wins the show. This bet is only extended to Goatnuts. Let's see if he has any balls.

Show me the line up first.....I may take that bet!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2006, 10:00:33 PM »
Show me the line up first.....I may take that bet!

Well. "if" the bet was extended to you, you should have no problem taking it since you think he sucks so bad, but it wasn't so......

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2006, 10:03:39 PM »
who cares if he comes in ripped... his structure is bad and hes just got a decent back. no arms, no legs wide waist. atleast gunter has big arms, big back, but his structure isnt the best.

Yes, I was gonna say this too--maybe he will come in shredded but he'll have a bloated belly and the ever-shrinking arms & legs.  Kamali was already showing signs of "Palumboism" a year ago.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2006, 10:05:50 PM »

Well. "if" the bet was extended to you, you should have no problem taking it since you think he sucks so bad, but it wasn't so......

The California State Championships are coming up.....he might have a shot there!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2006, 10:20:03 PM »

Yeah, all of those who said King was history are eating his cum now. I always said he has the potential to become a top pro; no one listened to me. His altercations with Titus apart, he has a superb structure and very good separations. He doesen't have the classic lines of Wheeler, or the mamoth structure of Sonbaty or Ruhl, but he does have a great combination of both things. He'll be top five at the O. Listen to what I say.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

manicstezzo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2006, 10:27:51 PM »
Isn't it time for Shawna to chime in??

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2006, 10:46:19 PM »
Thats what he says every time. "oh if only the contest was the day before"", blah fucking blah. Kamali and his fans have said the exact same shit over and over again for four years and he has yet to fulfill his promises and predictions.

Hey, Mussolini, I've missed you around the boards, bro! :D Welcome back. Hey, Titus is now in the can, but I think we can still convince Kamali to enter the U.F.C, against that twat Baroni. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE