Author Topic: King OMG!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 24789 times)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
Re: King OMG!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2006, 09:27:08 AM »
tiny-tit bounty hunter

BeefMan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2006, 09:28:33 AM »
http://www.kingkamali.com/player/index.html
hahahahahahaha omfg the part where hes maxing out that leg press machine and he gets stuck kinda

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2006, 09:30:00 AM »
I'm hoping he shocks the world!

-HOS
You gotta have HeartofSteel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2006, 09:30:19 AM »
You are actually saying that King will win this show... hmmm.... against some of the other athletes...
 in peak condition, holding it for three weeks....

I don't remember saying that King is trying to hold peak condition for 3 weeks. King is ripped at the moment. He still has a little bit of fat on him before he would be considered shredded. So, to carify, King is not holding on to anything, he is still in the final stages of dieting.

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2006, 09:37:17 AM »
How can a guy that size have arms that small?  Genetics are a bitch, no amount of drugs / training / diet will overcome that.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2006, 09:40:01 AM »
I'm hoping he shocks the world!

-HOS

He will bro, I guarentee it.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2006, 12:46:52 PM »
Very impressive Smith Machine squats with a spotter on your armpits and a spotter on each end of the bar. ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2006, 12:49:41 PM »
Thats the most wieght I ever seen squated on a smith machine (by five guys)!!!
L

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2006, 12:53:29 PM »
  Hey, Mussolini, I've missed you around the boards, bro! :D Welcome back. Hey, Titus is now in the can, but I think we can still convince Kamali to enter the U.F.C, against that twat Baroni. ;D ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hey bro, how you been keeping? Keep in touch, I have my first amature MMA fight on May 20th in Indiana.
shotgun on the team

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2006, 01:13:17 PM »
Very impressive Smith Machine squats with a spotter on your armpits and a spotter on each end of the bar. ::)

Do you think he is trying to get attention every time he is in the gym by doing that? :-\

suckmymuscle

« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2006, 01:42:33 PM »
no ones listening to you now either....why are you talking like he's already won the show?

maybe if you did some barbell wrist curls you could get a grip on reality

And if you did some sphincter grips, you'll get a greater grip of the reality of Kamali's dick up your cornhole, after he's won the show and made you his bitch.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2006, 01:48:29 PM »
every time I see this guy I think he's more and more of a clown.  Yes, he's a pro and I'm not..whatever.  how many guys does he need to spot him on his 3/4 rep smith machine squats...4 or 5?  I've never seen anyone do that, ever.  yes he throws around some heavy weight but he still looks like a bloated pig.  he looks like every other roid head who used to workout at the detroit powerhouse back in the early 90's.  He'll never do shit again in a pro show until he drops all that weight he tried to put on to play the size game, he looked ok when he turned pro but then he tried to be Ronnie and just like his old buddy Titus looks worse and worse thinking he's bigger and bigger...the guys a clown.
nasser=piece of shit

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2006, 02:35:34 PM »
every time I see this guy I think he's more and more of a clown.  Yes, he's a pro and I'm not..whatever.  how many guys does he need to spot him on his 3/4 rep smith machine squats...4 or 5?  I've never seen anyone do that, ever.  yes he throws around some heavy weight but he still looks like a bloated pig.  he looks like every other roid head who used to workout at the detroit powerhouse back in the early 90's.  He'll never do shit again in a pro show until he drops all that weight he tried to put on to play the size game, he looked ok when he turned pro but then he tried to be Ronnie and just like his old buddy Titus looks worse and worse thinking he's bigger and bigger...the guys a clown.

Flawless brutality

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2006, 03:12:58 PM »
Thats the most wieght I ever seen squated on a smith machine (by five guys)!!!

LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2006, 03:53:24 PM »
whatever you might say about king...
entertaining he is...
choice is an illusion

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2006, 03:59:18 PM »
  And if you did some sphincter grips, you'll get a greater grip of the reality of Kamali's dick up your cornhole, after he's won the show and made you his bitch.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

melt.down
its comin today

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2006, 04:13:03 PM »
http://www.kingkamali.com/player/index.html

I just watched this clip, here is my 2 cents:
The overall picture and sound (with music) are quite good for a bodybuilding video.The training appears to be pretty genuine and while he has spotters, his depth and form on smith squats is excellent overall. King does know how t market himself and is a master of self promotion. He rose quickly up the NPC ladder and into the pro ranks, where he placed in the top 5 at his first ASC show earning qualification in the Olympia and putting his name on the pro bodybuilding map. King has made some excellent supplemnt contract deals and makes some $$ in this game. But..........
On the down side, the video shows clearly that King has some serious weak points, namely arms thickness and calfs. The big question is twofold: 1. Can he correct these weak points enough to look balanced?
answer: time will tell, but the arms are the big concern in modern pro BB.

2. Can he come in ripped and dry as he did his rookie pro year? I think he could, if and only if he plays HIS game and stops playing the size game.

In the end I find King a colorful, fun and intersting character. The sport needs a few like this or it will die.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2006, 04:14:26 PM »
I have to wonder if King is actually peaking TOO SOON for the NY Pro.  It's still 3 weeks away, and it looks like he's ready now.

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2006, 04:42:38 PM »
whatever you might say about king...
entertaining he is...

Yes Master Yoda.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2006, 04:46:21 PM »
Ok, I give up allready. What is with the bands on the arms? I thought wrestlers wore those for uh,,um,,,show?? :o

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2006, 09:48:40 PM »
KING IS GONNA BE DOING THE ONTARIO'S(LONDON ONT) GUEST POSING THAT IS I WOUNDER IF HE WILL STILL BE IN TOP SHAPE

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2006, 10:27:43 PM »
King has taken a loooong break - if he doesn't look awesome, he will get some serious flak here I'm sure...
Motherboy (the band).

suckmymuscle

« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2006, 02:20:24 AM »

melt.down

What a witty comeback ::). Hasn't Ron especifically said he doesen't want to see this word typed here anymore? It seems the last resort of the wittless has just been prohibited... ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2006, 02:52:14 AM »
Honestly i think the trailer is pretty motivating, too bad trailers are always better then the video itself.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2006, 03:18:20 AM »
I just watched this clip, here is my 2 cents:
The overall picture and sound (with music) are quite good for a bodybuilding video.The training appears to be pretty genuine and while he has spotters, his depth and form on smith squats is excellent overall. King does know how t market himself and is a master of self promotion. He rose quickly up the NPC ladder and into the pro ranks, where he placed in the top 5 at his first ASC show earning qualification in the Olympia and putting his name on the pro bodybuilding map. King has made some excellent supplemnt contract deals and makes some $$ in this game. But..........
On the down side, the video shows clearly that King has some serious weak points, namely arms thickness and calfs. The big question is twofold: 1. Can he correct these weak points enough to look balanced?
answer: time will tell, but the arms are the big concern in modern pro BB.

2. Can he come in ripped and dry as he did his rookie pro year? I think he could, if and only if he plays HIS game and stops playing the size game.

In the end I find King a colorful, fun and intersting character. The sport needs a few like this or it will die.
Howard

Yes i understand what you are saying, BUT, he has f cked about with soo much stuff now i think his receptors are burning and he has the GH belly that will not reduce in size no matter if he tries to lose weight - so if he tries to reduce size for aesthetics sakes the gut would still be as big from GH if i understand correctly. So he may end up looking even worse like palumbo with even smaller legs and arms - sort of like 4 pipecleaners stuck on a orange