Author Topic: Mike Mentzer was a genius  (Read 20316 times)

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
Re: Mike Mentzer was a genius, RMJ11 is a bitter old bastard.
« Reply #450 on: November 22, 2023, 12:38:25 AM »
No, there are studies proving this along with casual observation.

Studies are flawed. No-one takes steroids without training and looks like a bodybuilder.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: November 22, 2023, 12:53:22 AM »
Studies are flawed. No-one takes steroids without training and looks like a bodybuilder.
You need to look at what the study concluded. It never said anything about "looking like a bodybuilder," whatever that means. It proved that those who use steroids and didn't train at all gained more muscle than those who trained with weights naturally. Those who trained and used steroids gained the most muscle.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #452 on: November 22, 2023, 12:59:15 AM »
You need to look at what the study concluded. It never said anything about "looking like a bodybuilder," whatever that means. It proved that those who use steroids and didn't train at all gained more muscle than those who trained with weights naturally. Those who trained and used steroids gained the most muscle.

i know about that study and last winter/spring i didn't train but took test for like 4 months and i lost muscle and gained fat

only gained a few pounds of scale weight but bodyfat went from 6% to 13-14%

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #453 on: November 22, 2023, 01:25:13 AM »

Nope. They gain bloat. It's not muscle unless they train.