Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 53277 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #350 on: February 03, 2023, 08:24:27 AM »
Yeah, that's really why Americans don't renounce their citizenship to live elsewhere  ::)

For all the complaining done by phags, snowflakes, and terrorists around the world, the USA is where they only wish they could live.

Yes you're right. I still kick myself for not moving to the US in my 20s to work a 60 hour week and get 5 days paid leave every year.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #351 on: February 03, 2023, 09:06:01 AM »
“Leo was a great guy. He was so smart. He could rattle off all kinds of things chemical and scientific. He changed my life.”

1. Refuses to work for a living. Makes himself a ward another man. That’s pathetic.
2. Abandons children and wife and moves to SE Asia in order to build harem and live in around-the-clock hedonism, drugs included. (Little is lower than abandoning one’s own children.)
3. Too lazy to clean his dwellings even while home all day, lives in filth.
4. Stays shackled to his computer to do “research” on the computer all day to find the next best substance to get him high or turn him into a bionic man.
5. Routinely feuds and talks smack and gossip about other men, including shit talk about another man’s son dying from cancer.
6. Talks on phone like a girl on and off all day, as per Tony.

Tony takes all this as a portrayal of infinite discipline.

Great guy!

We are in serious trouble considerinh young men think he, Andrew, and Zyzz are role models.

Pathetic!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #352 on: February 03, 2023, 09:39:51 AM »
You don't where I have and haven't been, peter puffer. 

Stop denying that your entire continent of beta manlets bows to the Muslims.

You’ve been nowhere you soft girl

Once you insult the Irish you are on my radar big man

Griffin is an Irish name
Be careful you don’t give yourself away here

Consequences could be unbelievable

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #353 on: February 03, 2023, 10:19:44 AM »
Yeah, that's really why Americans don't renounce their citizenship to live elsewhere  ::)

For all the complaining done by phags, snowflakes, and terrorists around the world, the USA is where they only wish they could live.
firstly 2/3 of americans dont have a fucking passport, so you can chalk that up to massive ignorance. 

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: February 03, 2023, 10:21:02 AM »
Yes you're right. I still kick myself for not moving to the US in my 20s to work a 60 hour week and get 5 days paid leave every year.
dont forget taxes out the ass that do nothing to benefit you

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #355 on: February 03, 2023, 10:55:24 AM »
firstly 2/3 of americans dont have a fucking passport, so you can chalk that up to massive ignorance.

Those of us who want a passport can obtain one.  If we want to visit your shit hole of a country we will do so, and you will welcome us with open arms while doing exactly as you're told.
~

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #356 on: February 03, 2023, 11:24:45 AM »
Those of us who want a passport can obtain one.  If we want to visit your shit hole of a country we will do so, and you will welcome us with open arms while doing exactly as you're told.
im sure you've made a little paradise for yourself in your trailer park located in a desolate coal country town

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #357 on: February 03, 2023, 11:34:24 AM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #358 on: February 03, 2023, 11:38:26 AM »

Preformance? What performance was Leo doing? He looked like nothing and stretched his dink.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #359 on: February 03, 2023, 11:56:04 AM »

Preformance? What performance was Leo doing? He looked like nothing and stretched his dink.

“He was really strong.” - Tony

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: February 03, 2023, 12:18:31 PM »
“He was really strong.” - Tony

in thailand "strong" and "tight" is the same word

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #361 on: February 03, 2023, 01:55:19 PM »
Whities don't really "move" or "relocate" to Thailand.  Especially to Bangkok.  They "escape" or "find themselves" in that area.  Meaning they are trying to leave something behind somewhere else by finding 24/7 distractions there in the form of different vices.  Religion, drugs, sex, etc..   I can tell you that all the times I have been there, which is many, every time you see a white man with a tranny it is 95% that they are either Australians or British.  You do not see many American men with trannies.   Rent girls or rent boys, yes.. but not trannies. 

Bangkok is not as bad as many make it out to be or have been mislead into believing.  Yes, there are shady parts and bad people, but you can find those things no matter where you go.  It is fairly safe overall and they have some of the most amazing shopping malls in Asia.  There is a lot of natural beauty in design, architect, parks, etc.. to appreciate. It is very cost efficient and the USD goes a long way.  You can have amazing meals in 5 star restaurants for 1/5 the cost you would pay for here.  You can find amazing food for just a few dollars everywhere you go.  Clean healthy food is readily available.  You can have delicious food from street vendors for under $2.  Or you can find a hamburger that costs $45 somewhere and every bite you take will make you think it is worth every penny. 

If you follow a few simple rules, you won't have any problems there.  I mean, nearly every single sign, menu, printed word is in English.  Just follow some common sense and you are fine.  Personally, I don't eat from street vendors hardly at all.  And if I do, I skip the meat and instead just grab noodles or rice to hold me until I get something else later.  I don't party in floor/street level bars.  Actually, I don't party much at all there but since Halloween falls on the time of year that I go over each time I do go out to see the costumes and such.  But I stick with roof top bars.    Don't go into the sex show bars.  Total rip off.  If you want to see women that shoot ping pong balls, or billiard balls, or darts, or razor blades out their twats then just look it up online.  You go there, they WILL attempt to shake you down and threaten to call the police if you don't pay the inflated bill.   Trust me, it is ALWAYS inflated.  But they will NOT call the police no matter what they claim.  They will call their security guys which normally are 3 skinny ass guys who don't weigh 350lbs combined or some fat lard ass (that they have to go wake up first), but they won't call the police... don't want that scene outside the club where the barkers are trying to recruit more people to go inside.

The people are very respectful and appreciative.  There is no reason you should not be too.  If you do find yourself in trouble, it has been my observation that they are more than willing to work and let you go if you are apologetic and respectful, as long as there has been no property damage or injury/theft to anyone.  That is just what I have seen from others doing dumb shit.  Other than catching a warning in 2017 for climbing Ghost Tower, I haven't encountered the police any.

I can understand why people retire there when they are on a fixed income budget.  Although if I were going to retire in Thailand it would be to Chaing Mai which is basically a smaller, cleaner version of Bangkok with a better geographical location (for my tastes).  It still has everything from the various markets, shopping, night life and culture that Bangkok has.  Just on a smaller, cleaner scale. 

But if you go over there with dark intentions centering around drugs and shady indulgences, then you are going to find them.  And before you know it, they are going to find you too.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #362 on: February 03, 2023, 02:02:56 PM »
“Bangkok has him now!” - the hangover 2

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #363 on: February 03, 2023, 02:20:19 PM »

he's still trying to downplay how beaten up Leo's body and face was and make it seem like an accident or self inflicted. This is why I think Tony is the killer, or involved for sure. Also alot of conflicting stories. And lets not forget he died bloody and bruised up In Tony's house. That alone should have him detained and questioned.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #364 on: February 03, 2023, 03:09:14 PM »
he's still trying to downplay how beaten up Leo's body and face was and make it seem like an accident or self inflicted. This is why I think Tony is the killer, or involved for sure. Also alot of conflicting stories. And lets not forget he died bloody and bruised up In Tony's house. That alone should have him detained and questioned.

I don't know, man. I don't like this Tony guy but he's done 3 videos on this - sounds like he's milking it for views whereas if he was hiding/in panic he'd do one just with denials and disappear for a week or two saying he's shocked and needs time to process the terrible thing that's happened in his house and how depressed it has gotten him. Or just deflect and say the police are investigating it and have advised him not to discuss the scene/situation for now. Instead he's acting like CNN and won't shut the fuck up. I think he genuinely knows something but wasn't the one to beat the fuck out of the cock stretcher guy. Maybe he heard shit like voices arguing upstairs and just shut his mouth because the trannies/whoever was fighting with cock-boy is/are locals, and he doesn't want to be next on the hit list if all the trannies start hunting him.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #365 on: February 03, 2023, 03:24:30 PM »
You’ve been nowhere you soft girl

Once you insult the Irish you are on my radar big man

Griffin is an Irish name
Be careful you don’t give yourself away here

Consequences could be unbelievable

Haha, Dave, you are a quality poster. You have a way with words.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #366 on: February 03, 2023, 04:36:23 PM »
“Leo was a great guy. He was so smart. He could rattle off all kinds of things chemical and scientific. He changed my life.”

1. Refuses to work for a living. Makes himself a ward another man. That’s pathetic.
2. Abandons children and wife and moves to SE Asia in order to build harem and live in around-the-clock hedonism, drugs included. (Little is lower than abandoning one’s own children.)
3. Too lazy to clean his dwellings even while home all day, lives in filth.
4. Stays shackled to his computer to do “research” on the computer all day to find the next best substance to get him high or turn him into a bionic man.
5. Routinely feuds and talks smack and gossip about other men, including shit talk about another man’s son dying from cancer.
6. Talks on phone like a girl on and off all day, as per Tony.

Tony takes all this as a portrayal of infinite discipline.

Great guy!

We are in serious trouble considerinh young men think he, Andrew, and Zyzz are role models.

Pathetic!
Christ the comments on these videos. Leo was a first class loser. Total zero in life. So if that nothing changed your life I'd say you should do yourself a favor and eat a bullet

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: February 03, 2023, 05:20:17 PM »
Christ the comments on these videos. Leo was a first class loser. Total zero in life. So if that nothing changed your life I'd say you should do yourself a favor and eat a bullet

Amen!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #368 on: February 03, 2023, 07:56:11 PM »
Connor killed him

Bench

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #369 on: February 03, 2023, 08:37:17 PM »
- I'm pretty sure this dead Leo fella is the same guy who was in a video with Tony (and 2 others, sitting at a cafe/restaurant table outside) x months ago, saying shit like "I don't understand why Tony is with such ugly women" multiple times while Tony just sat there like a bitch, not saying anything. A normal man would've at least said "ey". (I'm guessing Tony was fantasizing about beating his face in and thinking how to kill him and get away with it)

- I'm pretty sure Tony is a psychopath (like all the way American Psycho, Christian Bale styles) and killed Leo. He looks like one and acts like one. "If it looks like a duck, swims..."

- Didn't Tony, getbiggers or an article say that Leo's dead body was up against the locked door inside the bathroom? So, what.. Tony rocked up to his place, knocked on the bathroom door, got no answer so busted the door down, saw his dead buddy and then called the cops? Is that exactly what happened (what Tony says happened)? Is that what he told the cops? And the cops just believed him?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: February 03, 2023, 10:25:15 PM »
Whities don't really "move" or "relocate" to Thailand.  Especially to Bangkok.  They "escape" or "find themselves" in that area. Meaning they are trying to leave something behind somewhere else by finding 24/7 distractions there in the form of different vices.  Religion, drugs, sex, etc..   I can tell you that all the times I have been there, which is many, every time you see a white man with a tranny it is 95% that they are either Australians or British.  You do not see many American men with trannies.   Rent girls or rent boys, yes.. but not trannies. 

Bangkok is not as bad as many make it out to be or have been mislead into believing.  Yes, there are shady parts and bad people, but you can find those things no matter where you go.  It is fairly safe overall and they have some of the most amazing shopping malls in Asia.  There is a lot of natural beauty in design, architect, parks, etc.. to appreciate. It is very cost efficient and the USD goes a long way.  You can have amazing meals in 5 star restaurants for 1/5 the cost you would pay for here.  You can find amazing food for just a few dollars everywhere you go.  Clean healthy food is readily available.  You can have delicious food from street vendors for under $2.  Or you can find a hamburger that costs $45 somewhere and every bite you take will make you think it is worth every penny. 

If you follow a few simple rules, you won't have any problems there.  I mean, nearly every single sign, menu, printed word is in English.  Just follow some common sense and you are fine.  Personally, I don't eat from street vendors hardly at all.  And if I do, I skip the meat and instead just grab noodles or rice to hold me until I get something else later.  I don't party in floor/street level bars.  Actually, I don't party much at all there but since Halloween falls on the time of year that I go over each time I do go out to see the costumes and such.  But I stick with roof top bars.    Don't go into the sex show bars.  Total rip off.  If you want to see women that shoot ping pong balls, or billiard balls, or darts, or razor blades out their twats then just look it up online.  You go there, they WILL attempt to shake you down and threaten to call the police if you don't pay the inflated bill.   Trust me, it is ALWAYS inflated.  But they will NOT call the police no matter what they claim.  They will call their security guys which normally are 3 skinny ass guys who don't weigh 350lbs combined or some fat lard ass (that they have to go wake up first), but they won't call the police... don't want that scene outside the club where the barkers are trying to recruit more people to go inside.

The people are very respectful and appreciative.  There is no reason you should not be too.  If you do find yourself in trouble, it has been my observation that they are more than willing to work and let you go if you are apologetic and respectful, as long as there has been no property damage or injury/theft to anyone.  That is just what I have seen from others doing dumb shit.  Other than catching a warning in 2017 for climbing Ghost Tower, I haven't encountered the police any.

I can understand why people retire there when they are on a fixed income budget.  Although if I were going to retire in Thailand it would be to Chaing Mai which is basically a smaller, cleaner version of Bangkok with a better geographical location (for my tastes).  It still has everything from the various markets, shopping, night life and culture that Bangkok has.  Just on a smaller, cleaner scale. 

But if you go over there with dark intentions centering around drugs and shady indulgences, then you are going to find them.  And before you know it, they are going to find you too.

For any foreigner living in South East Asia, Bangkok is by far the obvious choice.

Nowhere else has anywhere near the level of public transport, ease of access, quality and variety of hospitals and health services, variety of malls and shopping, restaurants, public parks, different sites to see, job opportunities, and overall development.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: February 03, 2023, 11:52:06 PM »

As beautiful as parts of Thailand are I couldn’t bring myself to be in a place where people offer their children for sex and ladyboys are common place, I’m to fucking crazy to deal with that and not drop the hammer on a daily basis. Weird how people can do such things like sell their children or be the one buying the child and then not even think about it a day later. DISGUSTING FUCKING FREAKS.
Rob I have to say your posts lately are of legendary status, brutal truth every time my new favorite poster, I don't know how you can tolerate the incoherent ramblings of people like g_thang for so long though, I end up looking at 4chan's pol section more often these days.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #372 on: February 04, 2023, 03:59:29 AM »
Rob I have to say your posts lately are of legendary status, brutal truth every time my new favorite poster, I don't know how you can tolerate the incoherent ramblings of people like g_thang for so long though, I end up looking at 4chan's pol section more often these days.

G_Thangs jive and slang getting to you as well? :D

Would need a Jive-dictionary to even be able to decipher what he is trying to convey.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #373 on: February 04, 2023, 04:20:31 AM »

Thank you sir, I do appreciate that. My posts are just what most don’t want to hear just brutal honesty and when I’m not posting like this it’s just my calmer side thinking why get all crazy. Truth be told I shouldn’t hold it in cause the crazy is me and the calmer side is pretty fake haha. As far as gthangs ramblings go Hahahha I really have no idea what he is saying most the time and I spend a while trying to decipher it to no avail.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: February 04, 2023, 06:12:17 AM »
For any foreigner living in South East Asia, Bangkok is by far the obvious choice.

Nowhere else has anywhere near the level of public transport, ease of access, quality and variety of hospitals and health services, variety of malls and shopping, restaurants, public parks, different sites to see, job opportunities, and overall development.

Singapore ???