Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 53297 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #375 on: February 04, 2023, 06:16:13 AM »
The Crazy in Rob is why we come here to Getbig

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #376 on: February 04, 2023, 06:37:00 AM »
Thank you sir, I do appreciate that. My posts are just what most don’t want to hear just brutal honesty and when I’m not posting like this it’s just my calmer side thinking why get all crazy. Truth be told I shouldn’t hold it in cause the crazy is me and the calmer side is pretty fake haha. As far as gthangs ramblings go Hahahha I really have no idea what he is saying most the time and I spend a while trying to decipher it to no avail.

I normally dont have a clue what "Mr. Thang" says most of the time. It must be the "Nigel" in him, coming out.
Mumbo jumbo, jive turkey stuff.   ???

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #377 on: February 04, 2023, 09:46:36 AM »
Cliff notes please, did Tony murder the guy or not?

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #378 on: February 04, 2023, 09:51:10 AM »
I've been to Thailand for business trips several times, and it's a shithole in my opinion, very ugly and weird people, very autocratic culture as well. You couldn't pay me enough to "relocate" to Thailand. Weirdest place I have ever been. Even the so-called great food and hookers are trash. It's extremely hot, humid, dirty and smelly. Everything is extremely tacky and classless.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #379 on: February 04, 2023, 09:51:53 AM »
Cliff notes please, did Tony murder the guy or not?

Yes.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #380 on: February 04, 2023, 09:54:24 AM »
Is it true that the thai ladyboys are more attractive than their women?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #381 on: February 04, 2023, 09:59:47 AM »
For any foreigner living in South East Asia, Bangkok is by far the obvious choice.

Nowhere else has anywhere near the level of public transport, ease of access, quality and variety of hospitals and health services, variety of malls and shopping, restaurants, public parks, different sites to see, job opportunities, and overall development.

Singapore and Seoul are far better choices.   A bit more expensive though.

But moneywise, Bangkok and CM wins out. 

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #382 on: February 04, 2023, 10:06:30 AM »
Yes.
I am not surprised:

-extreme narcissism (no explanation needed)
-extreme penis size insecurity (mentioned he stopped doing penis pumping since the prostitutes that service him girlfriend experiences, and that he refers to as "girlfriend" or "baby mama", complained he was getting too big and it hurt their vagina)
-extreme hair loss insecurity (mocks his friend on camera for being bald, mentions having a full set of hair while suffering from advanced male pattern baldness, gets a hairtransplant which temporarily improved his hairline, is now totally balding hard again, lost his hair transplant "gains")
-extremely delusional about his genetics, and what he looks like (nearly died already because of cardiomyopathy or related heart valve degeneration, tapers down his gear use for a few weeks and brags about how he effortlessly maintains a godlike physique, claims he is in many cases one of the best built men in any country he has visited, yes he literally said that on video)
-in denial about his homosexual activities (palumbo asked him on camera why he sleeps with men if he is not gay, and tony said that he does not look at ladyboy gender but at their soul.)
-i have never heard anyone legitimately vouch for tony being a halfway decent person, that says a lot

I am not really making a point, just some things I wanted to bring to your attention.

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #383 on: February 04, 2023, 10:09:56 AM »
Is it true that the thai ladyboys are more attractive than their women?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so if the beholder is a closeted gay man with a ferocious appetite for plastic trans features with moustaches, then yes.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #384 on: February 04, 2023, 10:19:23 AM »
I've been to Thailand for business trips several times, and it's a shithole in my opinion, very ugly and weird people, very autocratic culture as well. You couldn't pay me enough to "relocate" to Thailand. Weirdest place I have ever been. Even the so-called great food and hookers are trash. It's extremely hot, humid, dirty and smelly. Everything is extremely tacky and classless.

your only '' business trips '' in thailand has been to pay the mamasan of some dodgy brothel . . .

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #385 on: February 04, 2023, 10:22:41 AM »
No thanks to these places

If it’s in Asia, I much prefer Osaka, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, and Macau

Is Osaka the best place to stay in Japan?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: February 04, 2023, 10:26:47 AM »
Is Osaka the best place to stay in Japan?

I remember years ago going to a bunch of massage parlors in RHode Island and Conn. called Osaka. Good times.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #387 on: February 04, 2023, 10:39:39 AM »

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #388 on: February 04, 2023, 11:13:23 AM »
your only '' business trips '' in thailand has been to pay the mamasan of some dodgy brothel . . .
I'm in the tea trade, one of the only good things to come out of that pos country is tea.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: February 04, 2023, 11:27:55 AM »
I am not surprised:

-extreme narcissism (no explanation needed)
-extreme penis size insecurity (mentioned he stopped doing penis pumping since the prostitutes that service him girlfriend experiences, and that he refers to as "girlfriend" or "baby mama", complained he was getting too big and it hurt their vagina)
-extreme hair loss insecurity (mocks his friend on camera for being bald, mentions having a full set of hair while suffering from advanced male pattern baldness, gets a hairtransplant which temporarily improved his hairline, is now totally balding hard again, lost his hair transplant "gains")
-extremely delusional about his genetics, and what he looks like (nearly died already because of cardiomyopathy or related heart valve degeneration, tapers down his gear use for a few weeks and brags about how he effortlessly maintains a godlike physique, claims he is in many cases one of the best built men in any country he has visited, yes he literally said that on video)
-in denial about his homosexual activities (palumbo asked him on camera why he sleeps with men if he is not gay, and tony said that he does not look at ladyboy gender but at their soul.)
-i have never heard anyone legitimately vouch for tony being a halfway decent person, that says a lot

I am not really making a point, just some things I wanted to bring to your attention.

That’s cause those girlfriends were lady boys and he was fucking them in the ass. Creepy dirty fucking scumbag weirdo. Wish I could bring Leo back and kill him again.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: February 04, 2023, 11:29:49 AM »
That’s cause those girlfriends were lady boys and he was fucking them in the ass. Creepy dirty fucking scumbag weirdo. Wish I could bring Leo back and kill him again.

Im pretty sure the ladyboys in Thailand dont struggle to shit,,

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #391 on: February 04, 2023, 11:46:53 AM »

Hahaha

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #392 on: February 04, 2023, 11:55:20 AM »
I'm in the tea trade, one of the only good things to come out of that pos country is tea.

there is not doubt that much tea-bagging must be done on your business trips

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #393 on: February 04, 2023, 11:58:37 AM »
there is not doubt that much tea-bagging must be done on your business trips
Pretty good one :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #394 on: February 04, 2023, 12:01:42 PM »
I remember years ago going to a bunch of massage parlors in RHode Island and Conn. called Osaka. Good times.
Goodrum should open another business called Osucka.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #395 on: February 06, 2023, 04:54:20 AM »

He was talking about Tony "Huge"... who is still alive.  For now.  You can still do it, bro.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #396 on: February 06, 2023, 05:14:32 AM »

LOL. Good shit!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #397 on: February 06, 2023, 05:20:55 AM »
LOL. Good shit!

That was a good one for sure. Rob also just confessed to killing Leo the first time! He probably kicked down the door to see Leo vigorously stretching his tiny peen and just pummeled him with a barrage of fists and fury. An honorable death fo sho

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: February 06, 2023, 05:49:10 AM »
Hahaha, you guys are giving me a good laugh this morning.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #399 on: February 06, 2023, 06:47:49 AM »
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so if the beholder is a closeted gay man with a ferocious appetite for plastic trans features with moustaches, then yes.

Aha. Why would a gay man want to fuck someone who looked like a woman? I thought gay guys were into men - who looked like men.
                               (OneMoreRep and Bhanks; are you attracted to ladyboys?)
Show us a ladyboy with a moustache. I can find hundreds of pics of women with moustaches.. and not one ladyboy with a mo.