Author Topic: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand  (Read 53214 times)

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Leo & Longevity Just Died in Thailand
« Reply #125 on: January 31, 2023, 10:10:50 AM »
Disgusting degenerates, I feel like if I was a Thai man I would be pissed off by western men coming to the country to take drugs and finance trannies. Why the fuck to the Thai men tolerate this shit? I thought there was a big macho element there with the Muay Thai scene etc yet they let these degenerates come and turn their country into their own perverted sex and drug theme park.

Exactly what I was getting @ with the keto kid, just. I'm a very nationalistic person and hate how a lot of my countrymen go to them places for the purposes of degeneracy. I respect the cultural/spiritual angle but I think that's only a small percentage of them who do that. If I was a Thai man: I'd be pissed off as hell. But that's me - and maybe because it's only focused on one small town or whatever that Pattaya place is - I'd know to never work/live there. Similar situation to parts of London/Birmingham/Leicester in the UK being basically other countries, in my opinion. I just wouldn't go there.

I'm glad like Keto Kid said: that there's a chilled vibe and the people he encountered weren't resentful/nasty so they must know there's genuine tourists out there doing the culture trails.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2023, 10:15:20 AM »
Exactly what I was getting @ with the keto kid, just. I'm a very nationalistic person and hate how a lot of my countrymen go to them places for the purposes of degeneracy. I respect the cultural/spiritual angle but I think that's only a small percentage of them who do that. If I was a Thai man: I'd be pissed off as hell. But that's me - and maybe because it's only focused on one small town or whatever that Pattaya place is - I'd know to never work/live there. Similar situation to parts of London/Birmingham/Leicester in the UK being basically other countries, in my opinion. I just wouldn't go there.

I'm glad like Keto Kid said: that there's a chilled vibe and the people he encountered weren't resentful/nasty so they must know there's genuine tourists out there doing the culture trails.

It's the same for what G-string keeps railing on about. Could you imagine if Brazilian dudes visited the states with the goals of just fucking American women and leaving?

Well, I wouldn't take kindly to disrespect...With that said, I wouldn't do it to others.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #127 on: January 31, 2023, 10:26:04 AM »
They rape and pillage the women and men and then leave. They’re modern day butt pirates

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: January 31, 2023, 10:54:17 AM »

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: January 31, 2023, 10:56:13 AM »
Disgusting bunch of freaks the whole lot of them. All these YouTubing guru assholes should just off themselves.

I agree.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: January 31, 2023, 10:59:48 AM »
Body moves from bathroom to under computer desk(or vice versa). Why would this be done? Especially if it's a possible crime scene? I don't know and am not speculating. Just Gossip.  RIP.

nerdoldnerdith

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2023, 11:19:29 AM »
Disgusting degenerates, I feel like if I was a Thai man I would be pissed off by western men coming to the country to take drugs and finance trannies. Why the fuck to the Thai men tolerate this shit? I thought there was a big macho element there with the Muay Thai scene etc yet they let these degenerates come and turn their country into their own perverted sex and drug theme park.

There is an underground element in Thailand that doesn't tolerate this kind of stuff. I wouldn't call it organized crime since they are protecting their people. In any case, there are a lot of stories of Western men mysteriously being found dead or going missing in Thailand.

The government of Thailand is a lot different than ours. It is a strange country in that respect. They have a king and plaster his image all over the country, but he is an embarrassment to everyone there and nobody likes him. Their economy is heavily dependent on tourism, so the government doesn't crack down on tourists in a way that would give the country a bad image.

Don't go there and assume that you can treat Thai people like sex objects. There are a lot of prostitutes there, but they are still human beings and don't want to be degraded. If you go there to play out all your perverted fantasies and try to take advantage of people then they will take matters into their own hands and you will probably end up dead.

Better yet, don't go to Thailand as a sex tourist at all. It is a beautiful peaceful country in its own right and worthy of visiting as a well-adjusted human being.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 31, 2023, 11:57:49 AM »
The thing with coming across the wrong Thai out there is

He might be 1 of those 5'5 muay Thai guys who could tear your leg apart with a few kicks and wants to prove he's not inferior to a 6'0 white man.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 31, 2023, 12:08:20 PM »
Guy I knew married a Thai girl over there, a few months later they found him hanging in his garage.
Guy had multiple bruises all over his body
Police ruled suicide, all his money in wifes name.

Happens a lot

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: January 31, 2023, 12:09:25 PM »
Body moves from bathroom to under computer desk(or vice versa). Why would this be done? Especially if it's a possible crime scene? I don't know and am not speculating. Just Gossip.  RIP.
Two different dudes. Both OD’d. HTH!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 31, 2023, 12:12:07 PM »

Looks like he just bathed the dog....

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: January 31, 2023, 12:15:39 PM »
Guy I knew married a Thai girl over there, a few months later they found him hanging in his garage.

Happens a lot

Man, that's brutal as fk. I bet she moved on real quick. Local officials probably paid off to tick suicide box.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 31, 2023, 12:21:49 PM »
Man, that's brutal as fk. I bet she moved on real quick. Local officials probably paid off to tick suicide box.
she had three brothers, his parents suspected they beat him and made it look like suicide.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2023, 12:24:11 PM »
JUST NEEDS MOPPED.

LMAO  ;D

Piss-Trooper of Peace

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #139 on: January 31, 2023, 12:25:08 PM »

WORD OF THE MONTH: SPECULATION
Seems like all of them are saying that word now...its a hot one. Try it tommorow at work..you'll get noticed and respected!

VINCE GOODRUM'S YOUTUBBER CHANNELCAST.
Count how many times he says UHHHH.....more times than Beavis and Butthead.

Utterly Ridiculous.

Good Day Sir.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: January 31, 2023, 12:28:37 PM »
she had three brothers, his parents suspected they beat him and made it look like suicide.

Sounds about right. Dude was playing in another world - imagine going into a low income area flashing gold chains and an expensive watch. That's what that family saw him like: a walking talking lottery machine that would be their answer from poverty. RIP to the guy but man that was a dumb move.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 31, 2023, 12:29:54 PM »

Looks like he just bathed the dog....

That toilet is a one piecer....you know how heavy those bitches are? He flooded the bathroom because he didn't turn the water off and no one heard or saw water flowing out of the door?

Utterly Ridiculous.

GOOD DAY SIR!!!

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: January 31, 2023, 12:32:13 PM »

Happens a lot
Was this in Thailand, or?

Relentless458

• Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: January 31, 2023, 12:40:55 PM »
The man is dead, so I don't feel a bit shame towards airing this out, but to all who accuse him of being a piece of shit for leaving his wife and kid on his own accord....she left him and basically kept him away from the kid. If he put up a fight, she would expose him for cheating and drug use. He didn't want the kid to be in the middle of all that so she let her have he way and he stayed away from them, thinking it would be for the better. His plan was to clean himself up and then try to patch things up afterwards, but doesn't always work out like planned. So then he went to Thailand and this happened...RIP Laith

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: January 31, 2023, 12:41:47 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #145 on: January 31, 2023, 12:55:53 PM »

I vote to change the video name to the Diarrhea Diaries

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #146 on: January 31, 2023, 01:00:07 PM »

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 31, 2023, 01:01:30 PM »
And another thing,

Look at the amount of caulk around the toilet? There is no way Leo pulled that toilet out with that much caulk holding it down. Unless he had a razor knife...he was looking for something hidden/stashed in the drain.

Do you see Tony Huge in the room also? This is also strange. Why would the Thai police allow this?

I think Tony thought Leo had stashed something or stole something from him and they were going crazy pulling shit apart. Like they said the place looked like it was gone through...someone wanted to find something....and the toilet was the place people stash stuff. 

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #148 on: January 31, 2023, 01:11:00 PM »
And another thing,

Look at the amount of caulk around the toilet? There is no way Leo pulled that toilet out with that much caulk holding it down. Unless he had a razor knife...he was looking for something hidden/stashed in the drain.

Do you see Tony Huge in the room also? This is also strange. Why would the Thai police allow this?

I think Tony thought Leo had stashed something or stole something from him and they were going crazy pulling shit apart. Like they said the place looked like it was gone through...someone wanted to find something....and the toilet was the place people stash stuff.
The only lost thing he was looking for was his anal virginity or dignity

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #149 on: January 31, 2023, 01:17:08 PM »

That muzzie has a lot to worry about than dead Leo.
T