Author Topic: Testicle shrinkage  (Read 2413 times)

eddiebubble

• Getbig II
Testicle shrinkage
« on: April 27, 2006, 03:14:32 AM »
Does testicle shrinkage happen to every user or does it depend on the type of steroid/s, the dosage and the length of the cycles?

How small do the testicles actually get?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Testicle shrinkage
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 04:27:35 AM »
This is due to shutdown of the HPTA (hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular axis), and can depend on dosages, cycle duration, etc, but is preventable with proper ancillaries such as hcg taken at low dosages throughout the cycle.

eddiebubble

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 08:36:03 AM »
Thanks for your speedy reply. I assume that Art Artwood isn't aware of hcg then as he doesn't appear to have any balls at all in this picture. 

http://www.fitnesspont.hu/mass-shop/picture_gallery/_not_gallery_pix/Pro_EB_2003_mass/Atwood/images/Art_Atwood_34.jpg

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 10:34:32 AM »
Thanks for your speedy reply. I assume that Art Artwood isn't aware of hcg then as he doesn't appear to have any balls at all in this picture. 

http://www.fitnesspont.hu/mass-shop/picture_gallery/_not_gallery_pix/Pro_EB_2003_mass/Atwood/images/Art_Atwood_34.jpg
Call me crazy but i would prefer not to look at Art's balls :-X

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 11:39:52 AM »
Call me crazy but i would prefer not to look at Art's balls :-X

LMAO ;D

I agree!

eddiebubble

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 12:01:51 PM »
Don't look at his balls then. Look at his bald head instead.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2006, 12:13:14 PM »

who gives a shit! i fuck with my dick....not my balls!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2006, 05:44:25 PM »
This is due to shutdown of the HPTA (hypothalamus-pituitary-testicular axis), and can depend on dosages, cycle duration, etc, but is preventable with proper ancillaries such as hcg taken at low dosages throughout the cycle.

^Word up to the Freaker.

He is quite right.

The HPTA regulates your hormones, any AAS throw it out of balance in several ways.  This is when using ANY anabolic/androgenic substance. 

When the body senses an exogenous source of testosterone it signals the testes to stop producing sperm and thus the nuts shrink to the size of baby raisins on some kids.  This is why I recommend using HCG during a cycle, to keep the nuts full of semen.

DIV 
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2006, 08:56:09 PM »
The first and only time I used dbol with test my nuts shrunk down to nothing.  I will never use dbol, deca again because they shrink my nuts down to nothing.  I think some people are more vulnerable to it that others.  Now I stick with low dose test and eq or var for cycles and my nuts dont shrink too much.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2006, 09:11:40 PM »
The first and only time I used dbol with test my nuts shrunk down to nothing.  I will never use dbol, deca again because they shrink my nuts down to nothing.  I think some people are more vulnerable to it that others.  Now I stick with low dose test and eq or var for cycles and my nuts dont shrink too much.

I think you are right because I been taking pretty manly doses of test/deca/ and d-bol and my nuts hang to the floor..I was kinda hoping they would draw up some but nope.....
ah yeah Im a voodo child

thor_odin

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2006, 12:47:14 AM »

who gives a shit! i f**k with my dick....not my balls!

yeah but it looks like art has no dick either

eddiebubble

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2006, 01:04:50 AM »
How long does it take the nuts to return to their normal size and is the process always reversible?
I presume you have to stay clean for some time for this to happen?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2006, 04:40:25 AM »
who gives a shit! i f**k with my dick....not my balls!

This may be true, and I've heard some users of AAS say they don't give a shit about their sperm count.  At age 41, I don't really give a shit about my sperm count either, per se.  However, you must remember something--the testes are your body's supplier of endogenous testosterone.  The Sertoli cells produce sperm, the Leydig cells produce testosterone.  Leydig cells require only LH to produce testosterone, (and hcg is an LH analog), while the sperm production requires LH and FSH.

So give your balls the love they deserve! ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2006, 12:05:13 PM »
This may be true, and I've heard some users of AAS say they don't give a shit about their sperm count.  At age 41, I don't really give a shit about my sperm count either, per se.  However, you must remember something--the testes are your body's supplier of endogenous testosterone.  The Sertoli cells produce sperm, the Leydig cells produce testosterone.  Leydig cells require only LH to produce testosterone, (and hcg is an LH analog), while the sperm production requires LH and FSH.

So give your balls the love they deserve! ;D

^Exactly, Freaker.

People can't see the forest for the trees....

The testes are the key to all things testosterone and sex.

Show them affection and protect them with your life.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...