Author Topic: The Eagle Has Landed (MyoZene)  (Read 2353 times)

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
The Eagle Has Landed (MyoZene)
« on: April 27, 2006, 03:34:01 AM »
BioQuest’s forthcoming Myozene is scientifically designed to take the guesswork out of optimal post-exercise nutrition. In fact, I feel that Myozene is the most advanced product of its kind ever formulated. This is a very important development because proper post-exercise nutrition is absolutely critical for rapid recovery and maximal muscular gains. For a detailed review, see the August issue of Muscular Development.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Re: The Eagle Has Landed (MyoZene)
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 03:37:15 AM »
BioQuest’s fortcoming Myozene is scientifically designed to take the guesswork out of optimal post-exercise nutrition. In fact, I feel that Myozene is the most advanced product of its kind ever formulated. This is a very important development because proper post-exercise nutrition is absolutely critical for rapid recovery and maximal muscular gains. For a detailed review, see the August issue of Muscular Development.

im sure its wonderful stuff  :D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 03:38:31 AM »
BioQuest’s fortcoming Myozene is scientifically designed to take the guesswork out of optimal post-exercise nutrition. In fact, I feel that Myozene is the most advanced product of its kind ever formulated. This is a very important development because proper post-exercise nutrition is absolutely critical for rapid recovery and maximal muscular gains. For a detailed review, see the August issue of Muscular Development.

I took this and got excellent gains! My brother, whom I hadn't seen for awhile, saw me and was shocked. I had gained 20 pounds of muscle and was the leanest I had ever been in my life. I felt 20 years old! I recommend this to everyone. It changed my life.

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 05:46:49 AM »
Yes Lucius. I took the stuff too and gained an amazing 28 pds of pure muscle in 4 days!!  I reccomend this stuff to anyone wanting to change their life in positive way.  This product is hands down the most amazing muscle builder to come along in years!
"

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 07:04:01 AM »
BioQuest’s forthcoming Myozene is scientifically designed to take the guesswork out of optimal post-exercise nutrition. In fact, I feel that Myozene is the most advanced product of its kind ever formulated. This is a very important development because proper post-exercise nutrition is absolutely critical for rapid recovery and maximal muscular gains. For a detailed review, see the August issue of Muscular Development.

Up until recently I had been having some problems performing in the bedroom and my girlfriend threatened to leave me if I couldn't take care of business like I used to.  Well, let me tell you guys something  (gasp) the first week I started taking Myozene I was back to my old self again! (sob, sob, tears now) Now, not only can I fully satisfy my girlfriend but she often complains of hip pain which she blames on me and my insatiable sexual appetitie.  Thank god for Myozene!   Oh god (totally letting go and crying now) I love Myozene sooo much!  It saved my relationship and saved my life!   Oh god (getting some serious wood now)  I just can't recommend Myozene enough!  Thanks guys (sporting major wood now)!  You guys are the best!!!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 07:13:29 AM »
i was diagnosed clinically blind at the age of seven and have struggled with it all my life. however, after taking this my vision is better then normal, i have x-ray vision. not to mention the mediocre 20 pounds of muscle i gained, most of it went to my cock though and the only way i can achieve erection is to have a blood transfusion on the spot. all in all i would say definitely go get it will alter your mindset on life.

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2006, 07:37:23 AM »
im sure its wonderful stuff  :D

There are no wonderful sports supplements. However, there are beneficial supplements, and MyoZene is one them.

chain_gang_member

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2006, 11:46:02 PM »
Yes Lucius. I took the stuff too and gained an amazing 28 pds of pure muscle in 4 days!!  I reccomend this stuff to anyone wanting to change their life in positive way.  This product is hands down the most amazing muscle builder to come along in years!

is this true or just sales REP talks??
if it works then should be anabolic!

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2006, 06:51:51 AM »
HAHA, I'm glad you picked up on the sarcasm.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 12:05:15 AM »
I had gained 20 pounds of muscle

so you started taking this at 140 lbs?  maybe less than 140 lbs if you gained any fat in addition to that muscle?
its comin today

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 04:04:11 PM »
20 pounds of muscle my ass haha

Purge_WTF

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2006, 11:52:04 AM »

I'd expect nothing less from a member of Testicular Maldevelopment's writing staff.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2006, 02:00:57 AM »
I take this an hour before logging on to Getbig, and boy, it makes a huge difference! I type twice as fast now, my postcount has gone through the roof and I'm also getting PM'ed by the girls on here!

2 thumbs up!
Z