Author Topic: human grade vs vet  (Read 1502 times)

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
human grade vs vet
« on: April 27, 2006, 04:34:56 AM »
i have been speaking to a few of my chemistry teachers and they have been telling that human grade roids are better because the substance is more pure. is there any truth to this or is vet roids better and cheaper

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: human grade vs vet
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 12:18:21 PM »
i have been speaking to a few of my chemistry teachers and they have been telling that human grade roids are better because the substance is more pure. is there any truth to this or is vet roids better and cheaper

human grade gear is made for humans

vet gear is made for animals

purity is priority one for humans, vet grade stuff from mexico might not be as "clean"

does vet gear work? yes is it typically cheaper? yes

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 12:52:41 PM »
Vet gear does not necessarily mean its for animals that was just a way to get it on the market- they initailly intended humans to use it- the vet gear thing was just for a front- Human grade means that its FDA approved- basically their labs have been looked at and approved- things like that.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 05:47:03 PM »

The standards are different between human-grade and animal-grade.  I don't have the specs in front of me, but they are not the same.  I'd go with human-grade everytime given a choice.  It's just that Vet gear is so much cheaper and the difference is quality/effectiveness is not enough to really get miffed about.

In a perfect world you'd get all your "supplements" by script which would be covered by your insurance.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 12:49:01 PM »
DIV is on point. There are definite differences. For one, many of the MX vet companies use the same "food grade" steroids as underground labs. Product made in Western countries for human use should include very purified raws (such as outlined by USP or BP standards). Both SHOULD be made via aseptic processing, or without environmental contamination. Both are probably fine in most cases, but the Roid Connaisseurs will typically prefer Western human gear over all else.

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 04:06:51 PM »
DIV is on point. There are definite differences. For one, many of the MX vet companies use the same "food grade" steroids as underground labs. Product made in Western countries for human use should include very purified raws (such as outlined by USP or BP standards). Both SHOULD be made via aseptic processing, or without environmental contamination. Both are probably fine in most cases, but the Roid Connaisseurs will typically prefer Western human gear over all else.

what do you mean by food grade??? you mean cheaper powder that isnt as pure?? could you elaborate

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2006, 08:53:14 PM »
the Roid Connaisseurs will typically prefer Western human gear over all else.

I know I do.

Unless it's made by an American company overseas, I prefer all domestic products.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...