Author Topic: TEAM RHINO CLOTHING!  (Read 18056 times)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: TEAM RHINO CLOTHING!
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2006, 09:03:51 PM »
This is awesome.. an "organization" that has so far done nothing else but release a bunch of press releases and a "pro" who by IFBB's standards is far away from getting a pro status is selling fan products. Boy, he products must be flying off the shelf...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2006, 09:17:10 PM »
Jack;

Trade you a Team Rhino T-shirt for a BigAnt cap?

Jason good luck in the Colorado...rip it up...

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2006, 10:29:00 PM »
This is awesome.. an "organization" that has so far done nothing else but release a bunch of press releases and a "pro" who by IFBB's standards is far away from getting a pro status is selling fan products. Boy, he products must be flying off the shelf...

Jack is better than many of the IFBB pros who qualified internationally.

RHINO290

« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2006, 06:36:29 AM »
I don't think you are jealous of Jack's physique at all; not for one second. Anyone who accuses you of that is being foolish. I think Jack would even admit to that. Conversely, the context of your postings makes it very apparent that you feel threatened and competitive with his accomplishments and pursuits in the business world. Go ahead and deny it but it is plain as day to anyone that even reads these threads a modicum of the time. Sorry but there is a strong odor, and it is patently clear that you shit your pants the second Jack indicated his academic and industry prowess. Look I thought I read a little while ago that you work for Nestle, right? Then what’s the problem? They are a good company. They make fine products; ice cream, coffee, etc… Just live and let live. Seriously, your ganging up / jumping in mentality is akin to a sidekick gimpish bitch who is too craven to start and finish his own battles unless some of the vultures have first picked at the victim’s bones. And honestly, has Jack really done anything to you so bad to deserve this type of cowardly mob mentality treatment from you? You seem to like to posit yourself as smarter than the average BB for the life choices you’ve made and the companies you have worked for. Fine. However, this mob mentality you seem to enjoy participating in strongly argues against this. Being the intellectual you are, I’m certain you have read Mark Twain. I’m a fool, so please educate me again, what is it that Twain feels about mobs, but particularly those that like to join mobs midstream? Oh that’s right, now I remember, they are the muck amongst us. At least sarcasm, MOS, et al. have the balls to attack without the protective shield of someone else’s venom being spewed out first as a feeler of the receptive audience. You simply ride their jock down to the ground mid scamper and wipe your chin off of their taint-sweat, while their doing their victory dance in the end zone, just before you walk in the front door to kiss your family hello from a long day at work. You caitiff motherfvcker.

"Never let schooling interfere with your education"

Another Twain favorite of mine.

Oh, by the way, thank you, I was thinking the same things.....

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2006, 07:53:12 AM »
I don't think you are jealous of Jack's physique at all; not for one second. Anyone who accuses you of that is being foolish. I think Jack would even admit to that. Conversely, the context of your postings makes it very apparent that you feel threatened and competitive with his accomplishments and pursuits in the business world. Go ahead and deny it but it is plain as day to anyone that even reads these threads a modicum of the time. Sorry but there is a strong odor, and it is patently clear that you shit your pants the second Jack indicated his academic and industry prowess. Look I thought I read a little while ago that you work for Nestle, right? Then what’s the problem? They are a good company. They make fine products; ice cream, coffee, etc… Just live and let live. Seriously, your ganging up / jumping in mentality is akin to a sidekick gimpish bitch who is too craven to start and finish his own battles unless some of the vultures have first picked at the victim’s bones. And honestly, has Jack really done anything to you so bad to deserve this type of cowardly mob mentality treatment from you? You seem to like to posit yourself as smarter than the average BB for the life choices you’ve made and the companies you have worked for. Fine. However, this mob mentality you seem to enjoy participating in strongly argues against this. Being the intellectual you are, I’m certain you have read Mark Twain. I’m a fool, so please educate me again, what is it that Twain feels about mobs, but particularly those that like to join mobs midstream? Oh that’s right, now I remember, they are the muck amongst us. At least sarcasm, MOS, et al. have the balls to attack without the protective shield of someone else’s venom being spewed out first as a feeler of the receptive audience. You simply ride their jock down to the ground mid scamper and wipe your chin off of their taint-sweat, while their doing their victory dance in the end zone, just before you walk in the front door to kiss your family hello from a long day at work. You caitiff motherfvcker.

This is a great post. Excellent analysis.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2006, 01:28:33 PM »

Ha ha ha ha!  It’s great to see that I can incite a m_eltdown on someone without even trying!  Ha ha ha ha!  Oh brother.

Your arguments are based on a series of flawed assumptions and half-truths all decorated with personal insults.  And Luscious, calling it an “Excellent analysis” exposes you for the ignorant turd you really are…ha ha ha!

But seriously, let’s strip away all the name-calling (muck, gimpish bitch, caitiff motherfvcker, etc.) and dimwitted analogies, and dissect each of the points made:

1. You say the context of my posts indicates that I am jealous of jack.  Particularly his “academic and Industry prowess”.  Quite the contrary!  You see, you erroneously assume that I am not as accomplished as “Rhino”.  You need to get your facts straight.  I have not worked at Nestle for almost two years now.  FYI, I own a successful consulting firm.  Truth be told, I have no clue what “Rhino” does or how much money he makes.  But what I can tell you, is that the last time I sat in a cube (as he now does), I was in an entry-level sales position when I was 22!  Trust me…I’m not envious of that!

2. Now, you have also accused me of not starting or finishing my own “Battles” without the help of others.  To that I say “Battles”?  What battles?  Bantering back and forth on this board is nothing more than comic relief for me.  A break from the real life battles.  Further, if you checked your facts, you’d find that my modus operandi on this board is very consistent.  I like to pick on people with “Monster” egos and mercilessly burst their bubbles.  “Rhino” fit into that mold perfectly.  He’s now been humbled and become one of us.

3. And finally, you claim that my behavior on the board is contradictory to how I position myself i.e. as “smarter than the average bodybuilder”.  And to that I say….you are right!  It is indeed childish & immature behavior.  However, after it is all said and done, it’s just a freaking message board!!!  None of this is to be taken seriously!  For me, it’s the perfect way to get a good chuckle at the end of a stressful day, so that I can be in a great mood before I  “walk in the front door to kiss my family hello”.

Consider yourself P_n3d!!1!11
w

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2006, 01:32:06 PM »
hahaha, this is good shit guys!!
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2006, 01:35:09 PM »
Ha ha ha ha!  It’s great to see that I can incite a m_eltdown on someone without even trying!  Ha ha ha ha!  Oh brother.

Your arguments are based on a series of flawed assumptions and half-truths all decorated with personal insults.  And Luscious, calling it an “Excellent analysis” exposes you for the ignorant turd you really are…ha ha ha!

But seriously, let’s strip away all the name-calling (muck, gimpish bitch, caitiff motherfvcker, etc.) and dimwitted analogies, and dissect each of the points made:

1. You say the context of my posts indicates that I am jealous of jack.  Particularly his “academic and Industry prowess”.  Quite the contrary!  You see, you erroneously assume that I am not as accomplished as “Rhino”.  You need to get your facts straight.  I have not worked at Nestle for almost two years now.  FYI, I own a successful consulting firm.  Truth be told, I have no clue what “Rhino” does or how much money he makes.  But what I can tell you, is that the last time I sat in a cube (as he now does), I was in an entry-level sales position when I was 22!  Trust me…I’m not envious of that!

2. Now, you have also accused me of not starting or finishing my own “Battles” without the help of others.  To that I say “Battles”?  What battles?  Bantering back and forth on this board is nothing more than comic relief for me.  A break from the real life battles.  Further, if you checked your facts, you’d find that my modus operandi on this board is very consistent.  I like to pick on people with “Monster” egos and mercilessly burst their bubbles.  “Rhino” fit into that mold perfectly.  He’s now been humbled and become one of us.

3. And finally, you claim that my behavior on the board is contradictory to how I position myself i.e. as “smarter than the average bodybuilder”.  And to that I say….you are right!  It is indeed childish & immature behavior.  However, after it is all said and done, it’s just a freaking message board!!!  None of this is to be taken seriously!  For me, it’s the perfect way to get a good chuckle at the end of a stressful day, so that I can be in a great mood before I  “walk in the front door to kiss my family hello”.

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

In other words AGB:  Go suck a fat dick.

RHINO290

« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2006, 01:47:43 PM »

Mindspin, you love me, you want to have like 10,000 of my babies.......

No mindspin, i won't make love to you, you can't have me, I'm saving myself for sarcasm, oh... and man of steel wants to watch.(LOL)

Sitting in a cube, which by the way I don't, is not only for entry level sales people.

many large corps. (minspin you should know this) give cubes to save money on space, especially outside sales people. When i was with GE, I had a cube, and a car, and a corporate card, etc. In other positions, i worked from home.

cubes rule. I dwarf all

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2006, 04:32:58 PM »

The fact that you bothered to write all this shows that you do take it seriously. The fact that you go out of your way to say you aren't jealous of Jack suggests that you are. Before he was here, you felt everyone else was beneath you. You can't stand the fact that it's not true.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2006, 04:51:47 PM »
The fact that you bothered to write all this shows that you do take it seriously. The fact that you go out of your way to say you aren't jealous of Jack suggests that you are. Before he was here, you felt everyone else was beneath you. You can't stand the fact that it's not true.

there is no one beneath me here my cum-guzzling friend.  just one more thing to show how little you know about me...ha ha ha!

I dwarf all

yeah, but my cock is waay bigger..ha!
w

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2006, 05:08:00 PM »
i can just picture "Rhino's" cube at work, little refridgerator with his chicken, rice, GH, Insulin, posters of his blocky bb heroes like Jim Quinn, Achim Albrecht, Jean Pierre Fux and Jusup Wilcosz on the cube wall, maps and reciepts for private investigators to find my address, handgun with ammunition for when he finds me, 3 write up notices for being late for work because of workouts, gym bag with 15 year old Otomix's, black book with "posing session" appointments, etc., hahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2006, 05:11:00 PM »
there is no one beneath me here my cum-guzzling friend.  just one more thing to show how little you know about me...ha ha ha!

yeah, but my cock is waay bigger..ha!

Wow. This seems like a different person posting :o

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2006, 05:26:26 PM »

Give Mrs. Mindspin a kiss goodnight from me too tonight.

AGB

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2006, 05:29:08 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

In other words AGB:  Go suck a fat dick.

MOS: it's obvious isn't it? Your uncle repeatedly fucked you in the ass while your father felated you and didn't even have the common courtesy to leave your bedroom door open so your grandpapi could watch and wack off before Sunday supper.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2006, 05:31:32 PM »
LOL to this whole freaking thread.  I'm off to start my weekend...PEACE!!
w

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2006, 06:02:42 PM »

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2006, 06:41:24 PM »
i can just picture "Rhino's" cube at work, little refridgerator with his chicken, rice, GH, Insulin, posters of his blocky bb heroes like Jim Quinn, Achim Albrecht, Jean Pierre Fux and Jusup Wilcosz on the cube wall, maps and reciepts for private investigators to find my address, handgun with ammunition for when he finds me, 3 write up notices for being late for work because of workouts, gym bag with 15 year old Otomix's, black book with "posing session" appointments, etc., hahahahahaha.

hahahaaha yes sarcasm thats exactly how I pictured Jacks "cube" hahaha

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2006, 06:45:12 PM »
;D

Hahahaha...Rhino enjoying his dwarfing ability ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2006, 08:07:18 AM »

AHAHAHAAHH!!!  "Jusup Wilcosz on the cube wall..."  AHAHAHAAHAHH!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2006, 08:08:02 AM »
MOS: it's obvious isn't it? Your uncle repeatedly fucked you in the ass while your father felated you and didn't even have the common courtesy to leave your bedroom door open so your grandpapi could watch and wack off before Sunday supper.

And to think that you eat your boyfriend's shit with that mouth.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 29, 2006, 08:13:42 AM »
And to think that you eat your boyfriend's shit with that mouth.

What a dork.

RHINO290

« Reply #97 on: April 29, 2006, 04:54:20 PM »

I off the insulin.......makes me hold too much water.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #98 on: April 29, 2006, 04:54:50 PM »
I off the insulin.......makes me hold too much water.
rrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttt. ;)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

RHINO290

« Reply #99 on: April 29, 2006, 05:31:15 PM »
rrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttt. ;)

Whats up sarcasm, I already told you, I'm not mad anymore......you and I are cool.

You did get me pretty good couple of times though, what the hell are you doing on the computer on sat?

go get laid.