Author Topic: Ukrainian Refugees in UK "Too many Muslims and Blacks!"  (Read 2834 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Ukrainian Refugees in UK "Too many Muslims and Blacks!"
« on: February 23, 2023, 03:12:41 PM »
‘Too Many Muslims’ — Ukrainian Refugees Fleeing War Scared of Living in Multicultural England

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/01/27/too-many-muslims-ukrainians-fleeing-war-scared-of-living-in-multicultural-england/

---

Ukrainian women are refusing to live in Islamic neighborhoods in the UK, citing safety concerns

Ukrainian refugees are refusing sponsored accommodation places in diverse British cities because they feel unsafe living in neighborhoods where the residents are primarily Islamic, it has emerged.

That’s according to a report by the left-wing Channel 4 News broadcaster, which claims many Ukrainian women living in urban areas such as Birmingham are finding it difficult to settle into communities that are far more culturally diverse than they are used to back home.

https://rmx.news/article/ukrainian-women-are-refusing-to-live-in-islamic-neighborhoods-in-the-uk-citing-safety-concerns/

---

Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Ukrainian Refugees in UK "Too many Muslims and Blacks!"
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 03:13:45 PM »
Good for them!  Fuck islime.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2023, 03:15:46 PM »
Pass the salt to Scott!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2023, 03:19:31 PM »
Well, theyre right aint they??

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2023, 03:19:43 PM »
Maybe they can f off back to ukraine and get bombed by russians

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2023, 03:45:16 PM »
‘Too Many Muslims’ — Ukrainian Refugees Fleeing War Scared of Living in Multicultural England

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/01/27/too-many-muslims-ukrainians-fleeing-war-scared-of-living-in-multicultural-england/

---

Ukrainian women are refusing to live in Islamic neighborhoods in the UK, citing safety concerns

Ukrainian refugees are refusing sponsored accommodation places in diverse British cities because they feel unsafe living in neighborhoods where the residents are primarily Islamic, it has emerged.

That’s according to a report by the left-wing Channel 4 News broadcaster, which claims many Ukrainian women living in urban areas such as Birmingham are finding it difficult to settle into communities that are far more culturally diverse than they are used to back home.

https://rmx.news/article/ukrainian-women-are-refusing-to-live-in-islamic-neighborhoods-in-the-uk-citing-safety-concerns/

---

This is why Russia and China will eventually beat the West. They are actually fighting Africans and Arabs.

Russia should wipe out pesky England. It's a little island of no consequence. One missile will take care of them. They deserve it because they are weak and willingly replaced themselves and allowed nonwhites to groom and rape their girls. And then accused people that complained of racism. The Universe will automatically purge weaklings like that. Nature demands survival of the fittest!

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2023, 03:47:36 PM »

This

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2023, 03:53:49 PM »
A few could live in shitzo’s BMW with him

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2023, 03:56:14 PM »

---

---

Why is black capitalized and moslem isn’t?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2023, 04:45:17 PM »
Pass the salt to Scott!

Amen, brother!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2023, 04:49:53 PM »
There are blacks in Ukraine? 

Blacks or Muslims?

I’m pretty sure the Soviet Union never allowed blacks in.
a

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2023, 04:54:54 PM »

Blacks or Muslims?

I seem to recall a video here a while back where some black African fellows got beaten up by real Russians.  I could be wrong.

There is no valid reason to allow turd worlders (and they come in all colors) into civilized lands.  None.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2023, 08:40:42 PM »

Blacks or Muslims?

There are many blacks in England.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2023, 08:55:39 PM »

---

---

Maybe Putin's Assessment of De-Nazify Of Ukraine wasn't far off.  Doesn't surprise me one bit that these hohol's are a bunch of sheet wearing racists.  Fucking Perogy bastand
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2023, 08:59:03 PM »

Maybe Putin's Assessment of De-Nazify Of Ukraine wasn't far off.  Doesn't surprise me one bit that these hohol's are a bunch of sheet wearing racists.  Fucking Perogy bastand

Silly manlette.  You would not wish to be anywhere near mooslimes, be they black, brown or white.  That is not being "racist" it is being smart.  Or are you as ignorant as many of your posts would lead us to think?

And please do not go off with how you're going to beat me up or whatever because you are not. You are a barely ambulatory slug and I carry salt with me at all times.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2023, 09:36:13 PM »
Silly manlette.  You would not wish to be anywhere near mooslimes, be they black, brown or white.  That is not being "racist" it is being smart.  Or are you as ignorant as many of your posts would lead us to think?

And please do not go off with how you're going to beat me up or whatever because you are not. You are a barely ambulatory slug and I carry salt with me at all times.

You goofball.  Most people would normally make up another excuse or privately tell them that they didnt want to stay around Muslims...but she just said it casually as if was normal.  To be comfortable with saying that means you live in an area with like minded people
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2023, 11:53:30 PM »
Well, theyre right aint they??

Yes, but many people complain on the Ukrainians now after these statements and say things like "Go back to Ukraine and let Russia kill em!"
Q

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2023, 12:06:12 AM »
Yes, but many people complain on the Ukrainians now after these statements and say things like "Go back to Ukraine and let Russia kill em!"

...............Chechens warriors could kill em too ............ ;)

More & more Polaks a pissed with Ukrainians & Polish Government !.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2023, 12:14:23 AM »
You goofball.  Most people would normally make up another excuse or privately tell them that they didnt want to stay around Muslims...but she just said it casually as if was normal.  To be comfortable with saying that means you live in an area with like minded people

Perhaps the people are just honest.  And not used to being around woke-folk.

I have a friend who is Russian born but came to America when he was 5 years old.  He loves this Nation.  His wife is from the Ukraine.  She went back to visit her mother who is in the Ukrainian military and then the war started.  They were in areas where they got the shit shelled out of them.   

She finally got back home (USA!) and then they were able to get her mom the okay to visit here (she is here now) so she could see her granddaughter.  I have not met her but have seen her photos from the war and just prior when her daughter came to visit.   They are not "racists". 

They are CIVILIZED people.

They don't want to be subjected to the crap we here in America and other nations are. Divershitty for the sake of turd-worlders.  Dumbing down of STANDARDS.  Allowing murderers and rapists into your homeland is fucking wrong.

You can bet that if the Ukrainians were not white they would be welcome to not only enter other nations but to disparage the white citizens of those nations and rape and murder them with reckless abandon.  In typical negro fashion, you paint with a broad brush.  You are that brush and you just keep painting yourself into a corner. 

Fuck "racism".  You are either civilized or not.  I hate sub-human trash regardless of pigmentation.  They don't behave as humans so yeah, I guess that makes me a "racist" in the eyes of fuckwits.  I am for the HUMAN RACE and these primitive beings ain't human let alone civilized.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2023, 12:33:35 AM »
Or immigrate to Russia.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2023, 12:51:21 AM »
Perhaps the people are just honest.  And not used to being around woke-folk.

.Fuck "racism".  You are either civilized or not.  I hate sub-human trash regardless of pigmentation.  They don't behave as humans so yeah, I guess that makes me a "racist" in the eyes of fuckwits.  I am for the HUMAN RACE and these primitive beings ain't human let alone civilized.

This attitude is why whites have replaced themselves. "I don't see skin color" is why US whites are replacing themselves.Currently being white is the worst thing you can be in US society. Yes a lot Ukranians and Russians are racists but so what? Racism is good and natural. It's anti-racism that is sick. It's sick to hate your own race and only whites do it. Every other race just wants to rise in the hierarchy.

,Muslims are part of Russia. Russia is a multicultural society, and Putin opposes any ethic nationalism. Putin can't say anything critical of Muslims even if he wated to, otherwise bombs would start exploding in Moscow.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2023, 12:54:59 AM »

It's sick to hate your own race and only whiny, mentally-ill, leftie-demturd whites do it.

:)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2023, 01:03:48 AM »
:)

Why do you think that is? Is it all the propaganda or is it in the genes?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2023, 05:45:53 PM »
Why do you think that is? Is it all the propaganda or is it in the genes?

Environment does matter. It's something that I never wanted to much acknowledge before, but it does.

But genetics matter more, and I think it's that.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2023, 03:52:15 AM »

Blacks or Muslims?

No No, The Ukrainian Refugees who fled to UK complain on Blacks and Muslims all over

They're afraid to let their daughters out
Q