Author Topic: wazhazbin - Tribute Thread.  (Read 4354 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: wazhazbin - Tribute Thread.
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2023, 10:07:51 PM »
Hey guys listen I know I’ve been an ugly fuck since I was three years old. And I’ve gotten worse every year since. Doesn’t bother me just is what it is. Never claimed anything different

Never said you did, LOL!  Bay is homosexual and has his preference for your type of build.  He seems a nice enough gentleman here and he put up his trademark Bay likey™ so I just said that yes, you have that soma type he thinks is the best. 

You're also a gentleman here and have a sense of humor too which is sorely lacking here and in the real world and I do enjoy your commentary here on the forums.   Abraham put up the Patented by Prime® saying as a means of continuing the joke.   I am more of an Audrey Hepburn kind of man.  Or Grace Kelly.  Or Lauren Bacall.  Or Veronica Lake. Or Sandra Bullock.  Herne is always putting up tasteful pictures of the women I find incredibly attractive and I thank him for that!    ;D

The reference to James Bond is because Bay is a tremendous fan of those films as am I and perhaps there are others here that are also fans of Albert and Barbara Broccoli's Bond Franchise.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2023, 10:20:14 PM »
Never said you did, LOL!  Bay is homosexual and has his preference for your type of build.  He seems a nice enough gentleman here and he put up his trademark Bay likey™ so I just said that yes, you have that soma type he thinks is the best. 

You're also a gentleman here and have a sense of humor too which is sorely lacking here and in the real world and I do enjoy your commentary here on the forums.   Abraham put up the Patented by Prime® saying as a means of continuing the joke.   I am more of an Audrey Hepburn kind of man.  Or Grace Kelly.  Or Lauren Bacall.  Or Veronica Lake. Or Sandra Bullock.  Herne is always putting up tasteful pictures of the women I find incredibly attractive and I thank him for that!    ;D

The reference to James Bond is because Bay is a tremendous fan of those films as am I and perhaps there are others here that are also fans of Albert and Barbara Broccoli's Bond Franchise.

Just stating facts. I’m not  bothered by it just not comfortable with anyone thinking anything different

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #102 on: March 09, 2023, 10:22:39 PM »
Just stating facts. I’m not  bothered by it just not comfortable with anyone thinking anything different

I understand.  There are times when I hesitate to look into a mirror for fear that nothing will be looking back.  Such is life.  Be well, my friend!

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: March 09, 2023, 10:26:40 PM »
I understand.  There are times when I hesitate to look into a mirror for fear that nothing will be looking back.  Such is life.  Be well, my friend!

Thank you

You as well