Author Topic: wazhazbin - Tribute Thread.  (Read 4364 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
wazhazbin - Tribute Thread.
« on: February 28, 2023, 08:39:10 PM »
Amazing physique - compare these shots from 1995 in Canada, to what passes for an "IFBB Pro" today. Don't get me wrong - the new classes allow people to get in competition shape without masses and masses of gear, but you can't tell me the Instagram IFBB pros today look anything like this.

That most muscular is insane. Blows my mind every time every time I see it.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: wazhazbin - Tribute Thread.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 08:44:02 PM »
A true legend.

World class forearms.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2023, 08:48:45 PM »
A true legend.

World class forearms.

That type of vascularity, you can't train for.

It's bestowed to you at birth, and you either have it or you don't.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 08:51:44 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2023, 09:10:44 PM »

Yup.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2023, 10:09:33 PM »
Dude looks great.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2023, 10:14:19 PM »

Similar to Matt Damon when younger

And prepped with ice cream and a few meals a day before the show ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2023, 10:48:35 PM »
Incredibly awesome physique, but even more importantly,an awesome person as well.

One of  the nicest and most humble guys on here.....so humble in fact,that he sells himself short.

Hey asshole Hanky,take notes here`s someone to aspire to,but sadly enough you`re the exact opposite....you`re a terribly shitty person with no humility.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2023, 11:22:11 PM »
Incredibly awesome physique, but even more importantly,an awesome person as well.

One of  the nicest and most humble guys on here.....so humble in fact,that he sells himself short.

Hey asshole Hanky,take notes here`s someone to aspire to,but sadly enough you`re the exact opposite....you`re a terribly shitty person with no humility.

First off, wazhazbin competed at various body weights, but was as low as 226-lb at 5'10".

B. Hank is pushing 230-lb at 5'11".

I think we both know who the mass monster is.

This comparison is silly, wes.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2023, 11:25:22 PM »

Literally zero Palumboism through the ages there.

I'm of the mindset we will basically all get subtle signs of Palumboism, and our physique will no longer look "alive" as times goes on.

But not there.

Good stuff.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2023, 11:27:40 PM »
First off, wazhazbin competed at various body weights, but was as low as 226-lb at 5'10".

B. Hank is pushing 230-lb at 5'11".

I think we both know who the mass monster is.

This comparison is silly, wes.
Hanky is a joke Matt,but doesn`t have the gray matter to realize that the joke`s on him !!

Haz would have had a much better build if he could only manage to bring up his lagging forearms !  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2023, 11:29:05 PM »
FUCKING INSOMNIA  :(

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2023, 11:39:32 PM »
Hanky is a joke Matt,but doesn`t have the gray matter to realize that the joke`s on him !!

Haz would have had a much better build if he could only manage to bring up his lagging forearms !  LOL  ;D

Lol...well B. Hank has a better physique than I do, so I don't bash him.

He doesn't get that I compete in 80-kg Strongman, and did well in my class - not everyone trains for mass. I have a small appetite, and prefer lower reps. My deficit was/is eating.

B. Hank thinks everyone trains to get bigger. When you think of it - to many, a top Strongman like Bobby Thompson looks like a fat man. But he's training specifically for maximum strength/power.

IMO, most UFC welterweights could take Bobby in a fight, so why does he train for strength, if he isn't the strongest in a fight?

Answer: people have different goals.

B. Hank doesn't get that. Yes, I'd rather carry more mass, but it's a biological tradeoff; IMO, training for strength while keeping a low body weight is very healthy, and good health is one of my goals.

B. Hank doesn't get that I do this intentionally.

I'll be running another cycle this summer [a proper one], but I'll be doing that knowing I'll be smaller again next year.

And that's OK.

We all have different goals, and not everyone shares them with B. Hank.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2023, 11:40:51 PM »
Lets not even include "Hazbin" and "Brian" in the same sentence please.
Two complete worlds apart... And im not necessarily crapping all over Wood-Healy here, Hazbin is just way out of his league.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2023, 11:43:25 PM »
Two complete worlds apart... And im not necessarily crapping all over Wood-Healy here, Hazbin is just way out of his league.
Understatement of the decade!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2023, 11:46:41 PM »
Lol...well B. Hank has a better physique than I do, so I don't bash him.

He doesn't get that I compete in 80-kg Strongman, and always did well in my class - not everyone trains for hypertrophy. For me, I have such a small appetite, and prefer lower reps. My deficit was always eating.

B. Hank thinks everyone who trains does so to get bigger. When you think of it - to many, a world class Strongman like Bobby Thompson would look like a fat man. But he's training specifically for maximum strength/power.

IMO, most UFC welterweight could take Bobby in a fight, so some would say - why does he train for strength, if he isn't the strongest in a fight?

Answer: people have different goals.

B. Hank doesn't seem to get that. Don't get me wrong - I'd rather carry more mass than I do, but it's a biological tradeoff; I think training for strength while keeping a low body weight is very healthy, and maintaining good health is one of my goals.

B. Hank doesn't get that I do this intentionally.

Don't get me wrong - I'll be running another cycle this summer [a proper one], but I'll be doing that knowing I'll be smaller again next Fall/Winter.

And that's fine. We all have different goals, and not everyone shares them with B. Hank.
Matt he ragged on you for the same reason he ragged on everyone else here who accomplished anything whether it was on a large or small scale.....that reason was/is outright jealousy.

THE most insecure cuk I`ve ever encountered.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2023, 11:58:56 PM »

In the future, with things like the CRISPR gene editing software, scientists will be able to create a franken-bodybuilder by combining the top two bodybuilding genetics of our time...and then we will have...

B. Hazbin

;D ;D ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2023, 12:00:57 AM »
LOL ;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2023, 12:02:10 AM »
Understatement of the decade!!

Meh. I think we can all agree that he's a hazbin.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2023, 12:06:46 AM »
Meh. I think we can all agree that he's a hazbin.
You`re on a roll !  :D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2023, 12:13:52 AM »
Matt he ragged on you for the same reason he ragged on everyone else here who accomplished anything whether it was on a large or small scale.....that reason was/is outright jealousy.

THE most insecure cuk I`ve ever encountered.

Thanks wes.

I always had B. Hank's back on here - when people were ripping into him. I never joined that. I was always decent and cordial to him.

I don't get why he needed to rip into my physique, when at no point, I claimed to be the man.

I think my genetics for delts are good. I always wanted a better chest, but after Gym Rat posted that newer photo of Rich Gaspari, I realized a big chest doesn't translate in clothes. It looks great at the pool, but we are clothed the majority of the time, so when people see our muscle, delts trump chest, IMO, and I appreciate that about my physique now [thanks for that insight, Gym Rat].

But my point is - I never went around boasting, and I certainly never claimed to have a better physique than B. Hank. My lifts are OK for my size, but speak for themselves. I never bragged, or compared myself to others.

Yet the dude hated on me.

I think we want people on our "team", and B. Hank was disappointed I didn't dedicate to bodybuilding like him, and responded to that by bashing me.

I was always respectful to him. Admittedly, I was a bit sad - for him - that he chose to trash me. With so many trashing him on here, why make enemies?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2023, 12:17:01 AM »
He doesn`t care and it`s fruitless to give him props....he`s an extremely insecure narcissist and jealous of everyone who he feels threatened by.

Read his post history....the guy`s a bonafide prick of monumental proportions.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2023, 12:45:27 AM »

Do you think he'd have that "type of vascularity" if he never worked out or took a drug in his entire life?

(Hazbin what are your thoughts regarding your forearms and vascularity? Guessing you trained them religiously. Am I right or am I - right?)

When I train my forearms they get vascular as fuck. Hotter weather = more veins too.
When I train my front delts with light dumbbell raises, my front delts get vascular.
When I don't train/isolate them = no vascularity.
When I'm juiced and more muscular, I have/get vascularity on my lats under my armpits...

Like I've said before.. I think it just comes down to doing everything right/correctly.. and genetics is waaaaay overrated.
I bet if we trained chest together and you done everything I did, your chest would improve / get bigger.

My delts were never great / were undersized back in the day. I trained them once every 5 days at best with o/head presses and shit... Got nowhere.
Then I trained them with light-ish dumbbell raises (quick and intense, chased the pump) just about every day and they grew.
Traps too.
Mmmm "traps"

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2023, 12:53:35 AM »

That's what I thought I would look like when I started training. I didn't make it. :(

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2023, 01:31:39 AM »
He doesn`t care and it`s fruitless to give him props....he`s an extremely insecure narcissist and jealous of everyone who he feels threatened by.

Read his post history....the guy`s a bonafide prick of monumental proportions.

I don't doubt that B. Hank is one of the most jacked guys in whatever city he lives. I'm sure you had that experience. I'm sure many on Getbig have experienced that.

So to that extent, I get why he would have a head on him - but reading some of his posts feels like he truly thinks he's the best around. Not just in the Mr. Southeastern North Carolina, or where ever he's from.

Maybe that's the issue.

Also, B. Hank is big on how people look today - like, RIGHT NOW.

So if someone was in shape before and looked better than him at his best, he tends to disregard that unless they are in better shape than he is, literally at this moment in time.

And to be fair - some people get in great shape, but don't maintain it, whereas B. Hank does tend to stay in shape for life.

So I get his point...I just think he disregards how people looked at their prime if they aren't in it right now. I think that's a part of it with him.