Author Topic: Ashley Showers W/ Dad  (Read 3798 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Ashley Showers W/ Dad
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2024, 03:47:38 PM »
Most disgusting act on the planet, and he did it to his own kid???   ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Disgusting libtard freak, like Prime cokk-sukker.
2 old disgusting perverts. Touching kids and sucking caulk.
Total degenerate libtards
  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Notice their absence & how none of the Lefty Pedocrat supporters on here want to go
Anywhere near this - they're all blind & silent suddenly. 🤬🤬🤬

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2024, 03:52:19 PM »
Biden really is a piece of work.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2024, 04:53:09 PM »
TBF Trump also said some very inappropriate things about his daughter. And people still voted for him. Goes to show people are willing to overlook a lot.

During a Feb. 27, 2013, interview on The Wendy Williams Show, Trump was asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things. Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].” (The clip has since been removed from The Wendy Williams Show’s page on YouTube. Below is an archived version retrieved by the Forward.)

When a host asks how Donald Trump would feel about his daughter posing for Playboy, he says that “Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine … I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine. Although she does have a very nice figure

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.”

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father…”

In an early draft of a piece by Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen, he purportedly wrote that “President-elect Donald Trump once asked, ‘Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?’ — but the quote was quietly removed before the syndicated column was published.”

Coach and others, you knew about all thes comments and still voted for him. Do you think these comments are in any way appropriate?

These pics are a little much, gives you a creepy feeling, no?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2024, 07:24:54 PM »
TBF Trump also said some very inappropriate things about his daughter. And people still voted for him. Goes to show people are willing to overlook a lot.

During a Feb. 27, 2013, interview on The Wendy Williams Show, Trump was asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things. Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].” (The clip has since been removed from The Wendy Williams Show’s page on YouTube. Below is an archived version retrieved by the Forward.)

When a host asks how Donald Trump would feel about his daughter posing for Playboy, he says that “Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine … I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine. Although she does have a very nice figure

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.”

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father…”

In an early draft of a piece by Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen, he purportedly wrote that “President-elect Donald Trump once asked, ‘Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?’ — but the quote was quietly removed before the syndicated column was published.”

Coach and others, you knew about all thes comments and still voted for him. Do you think these comments are in any way appropriate?

These pics are a little much, gives you a creepy feeling, no?

So you see no difference of what he allegedly said and sexually abusing an 8 year old child in the shower then having a reputation of being around children for example...In a pool letting him play with the hair on legs? Or grabbing and sniffing every CHILD he gets a hold of? Time to reevaluate yourself if this is what you think. And those pics that you posted? If you're trying to reference that those are even remotely sexual in nature, then you've never been around parents or a family that shows affection for one another. I take it you don't have kids.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2024, 07:32:12 PM »
BOTH democrats and republicans have a very disgusting habit of responding “oh yeh - well what about what (insert the other guy) did”

BUT - at least SOME good conservatives have the integrity to point out the faults of their side. I did see that Bill Maher is exposing Stormy (Stephanie) for her BLATANT lies. The bitch has been a hustler for decades. She was a small time one back in the day, but I could tell that she had much bigger plans and thank god she moved on. It isn’t remotely a surprise that she would perjure herself, but she is dumb as hell doing it in such a blatant way. Her desperate need for attention has finally burned her ass!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2024, 09:42:04 PM »
Notice their absence & how none of the Lefty Pedocrat supporters on here want to go
Anywhere near this - they're all blind & silent suddenly. 🤬🤬🤬

Kind of been addressed when Coach posted the fake meme quoting Ashley.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2024, 09:49:24 PM »
Beating her vagina after hearing parents having sex?  ???
Bro...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2024, 09:50:02 PM »

Fake?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2024, 09:52:21 PM »
Fake?

Take a course in what constitutes molestation. I believe you would be surprised. Most people wouldn't

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2024, 09:59:32 PM »
BOTH democrats and republicans have a very disgusting habit of responding “oh yeh - well what about what (insert the other guy) did”

BUT - at least SOME good conservatives have the integrity to point out the faults of their side. I did see that Bill Maher is exposing Stormy (Stephanie) for her BLATANT lies. The bitch has been a hustler for decades. She was a small time one back in the day, but I could tell that she had much bigger plans and thank god she moved on. It isn’t remotely a surprise that she would perjure herself, but she is dumb as hell doing it in such a blatant way. Her desperate need for attention has finally burned her ass!

He's still totally down with the left and all the depravity they're for though.  He walks two steps toward the light with another 100 to go and no intention of changing his actions or support and and people applaud. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2024, 10:38:30 PM »

Wake up FFS

Have you been asleep or hibernating?
Ashley has stated that it did happen & Pedo Pete had inappropriate showers with her
FFS man do some detective work & then come back & apologies .
Twice................... .

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2024, 11:09:22 PM »
Wake up FFS

Have you been asleep or hibernating?
Ashley has stated that it did happen & Pedo Pete had inappropriate showers with her
FFS man do some detective work & then come back & apologies .
Twice................... .

It’s just really amazing that no matter how much proof you throw, it still doesn’t resonate.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2024, 11:31:31 PM »
It’s just really amazing that no matter how much proof you throw, it still doesn’t resonate.

What you call proof doesn't fit the definition of proof. What you post fits propaganda..

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2024, 11:46:08 PM »
What you call proof doesn't fit the definition of proof. What you post fits propaganda..

Same thing for all the libtard witch-hunts though.
Some can see both sides of the corrupt coin, you cannot.
And you support P3do's...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2024, 12:28:44 AM »
So you see no difference of what he allegedly said and sexually abusing an 8 year old child in the shower then having a reputation of being around children for example...In a pool letting him play with the hair on legs? Or grabbing and sniffing every CHILD he gets a hold of? Time to reevaluate yourself if this is what you think. And those pics that you posted? If you're trying to reference that those are even remotely sexual in nature, then you've never been around parents or a family that shows affection for one another. I take it you don't have kids.

So you think these quotes are probably all fake. Ok. Even when there are audio recordings. The pics, yeah when you have kids in a pic you make damn sure no one gets the "wrong idea," when you approve the pics for use. Shooting pics in bed with your teenage daughter in your lap and in some type of neglige? Come on. And the comments, if they are true, at least some of them, they are wildly inappropriate. If your friend said he'd date his daughter if it wasn't his daughter, and said she has a nice body for playboy work I would hope you'd think that was way inappropriate.

This isn't about Biden, it's about creeps in both parties and not seeing the faults in their own camp.

You think Biden is a liar. Ok fine. But Trump blatantly lies 30 times in a speech, but is still seen as very honest. Lol it's mind boggling. Do you still believe AT LEAST 50% of the votes were outright fake? Even conservatives on Fox like Tucker said internally they thought Trump's version was absolutely ridiculous and false but they played along.

And despite all this election meddling you are going to vote for Trump next election, aren't you? What for, if the liberals can manufacture 50% of the votes out of thin air? There's should be no way to win, unless the deep state feels Trump is now 'our guy' especially wrt Israel.

I'm shaking my head at all this fuckery.

Edit: and not to forget, Trump took credit for the Vaxx, hasn't even said he was wrong in pushing it. The Vaxx is seen as the supreme crime against humanity by many conservatives. So Trump was complicit in this bio-weapon programme. But people are willing to overlook a lot.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2024, 12:32:23 AM »

Fuck off with that Crap - Ashley said it happened & that her diary page is
true - You said that Page wasn't real - Suck it up & apologise.

Have you seen all the video's of Pedo Joe & little girls ?
Have you seen the one where he puts his hand inappropriately
on her chest & the girl elbows him to get away ?
or are you bare faced going to say they're all lies & made up -
Think carefully how it's making you come across as................

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2024, 12:39:08 AM »
So you think these quotes are probably all fake. Ok. Even when there are audio recordings. The pics, yeah when you have kids in a pic you make damn sure no one gets the "wrong idea," when you approve the pics for use. Shooting pics in bed with your teenage daughter in your lap and in some type of neglige? Come on. And the comments, if they are true, at least some of them, they are wildly inappropriate. If your friend said he'd date his daughter if it wasn't his daughter, and said she has a nice body for playboy work I would hope you'd think that was way inappropriate.

This isn't about Biden, it's about creeps in both parties and not seeing the faults in their own camp.

You think Biden is a liar. Ok fine. But Trump blatantly lies 30 times in a speech, but is still seen as very honest. Lol it's mind boggling. Do you still believe AT LEAST 50% of the votes were outright fake? Even conservatives on Fox like Tucker said internally they thought Trump's version was absolutely ridiculous and false but they played along.

And despite all this election meddling you are going to vote for Trump next election, aren't you? What for, if the liberals can manufacture 50% of the votes out of thin air? There's should be no way to win, unless the deep state feels Trump is now 'our guy' especially wrt Israel.

Edit: and not to forget, Trump took credit for the Vaxx, hasn't even said he was wrong in pushing it. The Vaxx is seen as the supreme crime against humanity by many conservatives. So Trump was complicit in this bio-weapon programme. But people are willing to overlook a lot.

Perfectly stated

You make the most sense on here with all this shit

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2024, 12:39:53 AM »
Many Democrats would surely send their kids to sleepovers at the White House. Conservatives would do the same for Trump.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2024, 06:13:15 AM »

this sums up exactly where there will always be an "us and them"

People who believe a certain way cant perceive why someone believes another and thats why we have eternal conflict.

Trump fans think hes OK and Biden is a pedo , Biden fans think hes OK and Trump is a rapist liar.

No amount of evidence either way will convince either party they are wrong

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2024, 07:27:19 AM »
Brought to you by the same people who pushed lie after lie on Covid. Simply Dishonest.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2024, 07:32:07 AM »
Many Democrats would surely send their kids to sleepovers at the White House. Conservatives would do the same for Trump.

Would you let Biden near your young daughter ?
From what I've seen I'd have to Say Donald is a safer if not ideal bet.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2024, 07:33:36 AM »
this sums up exactly where there will always be an "us and them"

People who believe a certain way cant perceive why someone believes another and thats why we have eternal conflict.

Trump fans think hes OK and Biden is a pedo , Biden fans think hes OK and Trump is a rapist liar.

No amount of evidence either way will convince either party they are wrong

Yeah quite true - only is very hard to Ignore what Pedo Joe's own Daughter
has just confirmed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2024, 07:37:19 AM »
Pond Scum Of Peace  :(

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2024, 07:44:21 AM »

Yeah quite true - only is very hard to Ignore what Pedo Joe's own Daughter
has just confirmed.

But they do, no police investigation.
Anyone seeing the photos from Hunters laptop that have now disappeared from any google search would want him dead, yet still hes free

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2024, 07:48:37 AM »
But they do, no police investigation.
Anyone seeing the photos from Hunters laptop that have now disappeared from any google search would want him dead, yet still hes free

Those pic have gone missing from Google Hmmm no real surprise there,
Joe & hunter are both Evil sexual deviants for sure - Yet we have those
on here who ignore what their eyes & ears tell them.

Pecocrat supporter's  ::)