Author Topic: Ashley Showers W/ Dad  (Read 3808 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Ashley Showers W/ Dad
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2024, 08:31:24 AM »
LOL

TRUMPTARDS are getting CRUSHED in this thread!

Another MONSTER FAIL for Gym Rat!

😆😆

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2024, 08:35:41 AM »
i=iuacfq16lC_UUwdM

:o

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2024, 08:41:27 AM »
President of US level behavior

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2024, 09:24:08 AM »
But they do, no police investigation.
Anyone seeing the photos from Hunters laptop that have now disappeared from any google search would want him dead, yet still hes free

Of course not for the same reasons why his DOJ won’t look into any other investigations leveled at him. They’ve been withholding requested phone calls from Oversight because they know it would implicate him even further outside of his daughter’s admitted diary.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2024, 09:48:11 AM »
LOL

TRUMPTARDS are getting CRUSHED in this thread!

Another MONSTER FAIL for Gym Rat!

😆😆

Do you not believe her that she said she took inappropriate showers with her dad? Her being Ashley Biden.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2024, 10:07:58 AM »
"Stand up kid, let me see your gown"   ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

i=bTHbd9-yMEWxzT6r

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2024, 10:28:55 AM »

Do you not believe her that she said she took inappropriate showers with her dad? Her being Ashley Biden.

Believe ALL women

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2024, 10:30:31 AM »
Take a course in what constitutes molestation. I believe you would be surprised. Most people wouldn't
Here comes the drunk stumbling in to defend being an anti-Semite, BLM supporter and now he’s here to defend pedo’s. C unt is a sick mothefucker who should be banned!
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2024, 10:31:56 AM »

Would you let Biden near your young daughter ?
From what I've seen I'd have to Say Donald is a safer if not ideal bet.

I defintely would not let Biden near my child. But I wouldn't let the child alone with Trump either. People always say how they would react in a certain situation, we don't know for sure, but I'd hope I'd step in on the spot if Biden was sniffing my daughters ear. But of course him being the President might make me freeze.

But you don't think Trump's comments about Ivanka were inappropriate? Trump is almost ideal?

Regarding safety, I was reading an article about the Boy Scouts, now just Scouts of course lol, and how many pedophilic incidents there were. Of course homo-pedo. I feel it's just common sense to not let your boy be alone with a man you don't know very well, especially if the guy is a homo. Which brings me to Michael Jackson. How on earth did parents let their kids go to his house for "sleepovers"?
Michael having those kids in his bed was already sort of a crime, you just don't do that. "But Michael was like a child!" Lol.

I kind of dislike these types of clips, but regarding "what Trump supposedly said."

i=Dexl60YI8AWTHo5R

Am I really the only one here who thinks these comments are disturbing, I was going to say sex... and the "I would date her," the hosts immediate reaction says how people should react, just in my opinion of course.

Look, I hate the liberal ideology and what have you, and I hope Trump wins again, but the way he talks is just ridiculous, there is a lie in every sentence almost. And it's silly stupid little lies as well as bigger ones.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2024, 12:54:28 PM »
I defintely would not let Biden near my child. But I wouldn't let the child alone with Trump either. People always say how they would react in a certain situation, we don't know for sure, but I'd hope I'd step in on the spot if Biden was sniffing my daughters ear. But of course him being the President might make me freeze.

But you don't think Trump's comments about Ivanka were inappropriate? Trump is almost ideal?

Regarding safety, I was reading an article about the Boy Scouts, now just Scouts of course lol, and how many pedophilic incidents there were. Of course homo-pedo. I feel it's just common sense to not let your boy be alone with a man you don't know very well, especially if the guy is a homo. Which brings me to Michael Jackson. How on earth did parents let their kids go to his house for "sleepovers"?
Michael having those kids in his bed was already sort of a crime, you just don't do that. "But Michael was like a child!" Lol.

I kind of dislike these types of clips, but regarding "what Trump supposedly said."

i=Dexl60YI8AWTHo5R

Am I really the only one here who thinks these comments are disturbing, I was going to say sex... and the "I would date her," the hosts immediate reaction says how people should react, just in my opinion of course.

Look, I hate the liberal ideology and what have you, and I hope Trump wins again,
but the way he talks is just ridiculous, there is a lie in every sentence almost. And it's silly stupid little lies as well as bigger ones.

And this is his major issue. ^^^ If he didn't act like an ass-clown all the time, maybe he wouldn't be as hated.
Were things better financially under him??  No fucking doubt!

Is he (and shitter) both insane??  No doubt...

Sad that there are ZERO good candidates out there. Clown world.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2024, 12:58:33 PM »

There's not enough evidence here to show that Biden did anything wrong.

Trump however.....that's a different story.

:( :(

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2024, 12:59:26 PM »
Who doesn’t like taking showers with dad  ???

Right?

I know I do

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2024, 02:01:38 PM »
It should be obvious even to a blind man that OAK took showers with his dad. That explains everything about that dicksucker.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2024, 02:20:29 PM »

i=Dexl60YI8AWTHo5R

Look, I hate the liberal ideology and what have you, and I hope Trump wins again, but the way he talks is just ridiculous, there is a lie in every sentence almost. And it's silly stupid little lies as well as bigger ones.

I agree - Trump does say some dumb / questionable things.

Not taking sides - only he falls far short of Pedo Joe - hell his son calls him Pedo Pete
& his daughter admits Joe had inappropriate showers with her & believes she was likely abused.
And clearly you have seen the Video's of Pedo Joe touching the little girls - Fucking sick Pedo Khvnt.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2024, 02:36:27 PM »
I agree - Trump does say some dumb / questionable things.

Not taking sides - only he falls far short of Pedo Joe - hell his son calls him Pedo Pete
& his daughter admits Joe had inappropriate showers with her & believes she was likely abused.
And clearly you have seen the Video's of Pedo Joe touching the little girls - Fucking sick Pedo Khvnt.

I've seen all the compilations. But what gets me is that he doesn't moderate his behavior in public. And probably no one has had the guts to tell him, maybe his wife has to no effect (reminds me of the pic of Biden with his wife's finger in his mouth lol).
I haven't looked at the statistics but I think there are more pedophiles that lurk in the shadows than we might assume. As well as pedophiles who are drawn to kids but don't act on it.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2024, 02:38:55 PM »
I've seen all the compilations. But what gets me is that he doesn't moderate his behavior in public. And probably no one has had the guts to tell him, maybe his wife has to no effect (reminds me of the pic of Biden with his wife's finger in his mouth lol).
I haven't looked at the statistics but I think there are more pedophiles that lurk in the shadows than we might assume. As well as pedophiles who are drawn to kids but don't act on it.

He can't moderate himself, he's to far gone.
WTF does he get upto in private .  He's an out & out Pedo.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2024, 04:59:26 PM »
TBF Trump also said some very inappropriate things about his daughter. And people still voted for him. Goes to show people are willing to overlook a lot.

During a Feb. 27, 2013, interview on The Wendy Williams Show, Trump was asked what he and his daughter both consider their favorite things. Trump answered, “I was going to say sex, but I can relate to [golf and real estate].” (The clip has since been removed from The Wendy Williams Show’s page on YouTube. Below is an archived version retrieved by the Forward.)

When a host asks how Donald Trump would feel about his daughter posing for Playboy, he says that “Ivanka posing for Playboy would be really disappointing… not really. But it would depend on what was inside the magazine … I don’t think Ivanka would [do a nude shoot] inside the magazine. Although she does have a very nice figure

“You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body.”

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father…”

In an early draft of a piece by Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen, he purportedly wrote that “President-elect Donald Trump once asked, ‘Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?’ — but the quote was quietly removed before the syndicated column was published.”

Coach and others, you knew about all thes comments and still voted for him. Do you think these comments are in any way appropriate?

These pics are a little much, gives you a creepy feeling, no?
Comparing some off color comments Trump supposedly made about his daughter to Bidens daughter admitting that she was forced to take showers with her dad and inappropriately touched is just asinine. Biden has a long history of inappropriately touching kids in public to this day and for someone to defend him with "but Trump" really shows the character of that person. Supporting pedos is the lowest form of life and deserves to die along with the pedos.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2024, 07:33:00 PM »

Everyone can shower with my daughter if they want

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2024, 07:51:04 PM »

Being unable to moderate behaviour and doing things in front of others which you know is inappropriate is a common symptom of old age. (lower inhibitions so their true nature tends to come out)

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2024, 08:35:35 PM »
Bro...

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2024, 08:39:54 PM »
Biden is a deranged ghoul at this point. He has become a vampire-pedo, the way he is drawn to kids, smelling them in public unable to stop himself even in front of the world’s media. It shows you how sick he is, how deep rooted his depravity is that he can’t even moderate his behavior to a decent level in that setting. What is he like in private?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2024, 03:10:39 AM »

Hahaha!

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2024, 04:53:29 AM »
Biden is a deranged ghoul at this point. He has become a vampire-pedo, the way he is drawn to kids, smelling them in public unable to stop himself even in front of the world’s media. It shows you how sick he is, how deep rooted his depravity is that he can’t even moderate his behavior to a decent level in that setting. What is he like in private?

China Joe the kid molester..

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2024, 05:04:38 AM »
"I'm gonna sniff you good. We can compare diaper contents".

"I'm Pervy Joe the pant shitter"...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2024, 05:06:33 AM »
Total kiddie pervert....