Author Topic: Will Andrew Tate go down in history as a martyr ??  (Read 2155 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Will Andrew Tate go down in history as a martyr ??
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2023, 10:47:18 AM »
Looks like made up dates and court costs. Bhanks has never  had as much as a parking ticket.
I agree, and I once heard that the mayor gave him the Keys To The City.

A fine upstanding gentleman.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2023, 10:49:44 AM »
I agree, and I once heard that the mayor gave him the Keys To The City.

A fine upstanding gentleman.

For the record it was a fake key, you can literally buy them at any hardware store.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2023, 10:51:51 AM »
You realize those are not actual court records just some nonsense website by all means go to Dare and Wale County Court and pull the actual records. I don’t have any charges in either county much less convictions.

So you just got mug shots for the F of it like any normal bald 45 years old man would do ? 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2023, 10:55:18 AM »
So you just got mug shots for the F of it like any normal bald 45 years old man would do ?

LOL mug shots? Those are his linked in headshots.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2023, 10:55:41 AM »
You realize those are not actual court records just some nonsense website by all means go to Dare and Wale County Court and pull the actual records. I don’t have any charges in either county much less convictions.

today I went down to the police station and asked them to take some mug shots of me for my portfolio, even though i wasnt charged with anything. Then I went over to probation and asked to be put on a year of probation and not allowed to leave the province,...even though I wasnt charged with anything.

its wild how stupid you are, and think we are,....woman/cop beater

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2023, 10:56:01 AM »
Looks like made up dates and court costs. Bhanks has never  had as much as a parking ticket.

Again official records come from courts not Joshbackgroundcheck.com that’s just a bunch of bullshit

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2023, 10:58:27 AM »
Again official records come from courts not Joshbackgroundcheck.com that’s just a bunch of bullshit

no Brian its really not. Its a completely official website, and I have 3 other sites that show the exact same charges. How are you so dumb? Like really, woman beater, tell me how you are such a fucking retard? I have charges, life happened and I admit to my charges. Who the fuck cares, they are  charges from the past. For you to actually say you have never been charged with assault is fucking mind boggling

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2023, 11:00:42 AM »
For the record it was a fake key, you can literally buy them at any hardware store.
I knew that but neglected to mention it because I didn`t  want to besmirch his good name.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2023, 11:01:12 AM »
‪go type your name in dummy, American arrest records are the easiest to look up in the world. Americans information is ridiculously easy to access.

North Carolina Public Records - Just Type in a Name & State

TruthFinder
https://tracking.truthfinder.com › public › records
Perform background checks quickly so you'll be informed and know who you're dealing with. Just enter someone's name & state to search for their location - Find past addresses too.
Criminal Records
View criminal records Search by name & state
DUI & DWI Records Search
View DUI & DWI offenses. Start by entering a name & state.
Public Records Search
Look up anyone by name Quickly view public records
Court Records
View court records Just enter a name & state

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2023, 11:02:33 AM »
today I went down to the police station and asked them to take some mug shots of me for my portfolio, even though i wasnt charged with anything. Then I went over to probation and asked to be put on a year of probation and not allowed to leave the province,...even though I wasnt charged with anything.

its wild how stupid you are, and think we are,....woman/cop beater

See you actually understand what’s going on. This is as common as updating your drivers license.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2023, 11:05:00 AM »
How does a thread about Andrew Tate morph into a thread about Bhanks after one post ?? ???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2023, 11:06:39 AM »
no Brian its really not. Its a completely official website, and I have 3 other sites that show the exact same charges. How are you so dumb? Like really, woman beater, tell me how you are such a fucking retard? I have charges, life happened and I admit to my charges. Who the fuck cares, they are  charges from the past. For you to actually say you have never been charged with assault is fucking mind boggling

I don’t have these charges again pull a .gov court record everything else is just bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2023, 11:08:39 AM »
I don’t have these charges again pull a .gov court record everything else is just bullshit

I saw 4 different mug shots of you at least.   These are in the Google machine alone.   Please explain.    Not 1 but 4 ! 

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2023, 11:09:04 AM »

yes Brian, you do have these charges. This isnt some hokey pokey made up story. The thing is we all know you have these charges, you lie so much theres zero credibility. Youre a loser Brian, this entire site hates you and laughs at you, yet you stick around for no one knows why. Youre a loser Brian. And theres nothing you can do but get mad cause all you do is yell around and hit women. You wouldnt do shit in person to me or wes or anyone else cause you live in a constant state of fear and insecurity,....youre a joke Brian, a walking breathing joke. I laugh in your face

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2023, 11:09:59 AM »
I saw 4 different mug shots of you at least.   These are in the Google machine alone.   Please explain.    Not 1 but 4 !

The only thing anyone has to explain ever to anyone is the official court record I have no charges much less convictions in Wake county or Dare County official court records are all that matter

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2023, 11:11:34 AM »
The only thing anyone has to explain ever to anyone is the official court record I have no charges much less convictions in Wake county or Dare County official court records are all that matter

So you just cheaped out on a business headshot for work or linked in and instead we t to the police station for a free headshot 4 times ?   Why the first three were not at a good angle or presented your flowing locks ?

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2023, 11:12:23 AM »

you have no charges NOW, today. You have TONS of charges from the past, 92 pages worth. Youre a loser Brian. Me and Wes should come there and laugh in your stupid loser face. All you would do is yell around and then go cry in your high skateboard voice to Emily. Youre a pussy loser Brian

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2023, 11:13:08 AM »
So you just cheaped out on a business headshot for work or linked in and instead we t to the police station for a free headshot 4 times ?   Why the first three were not at a good angle or presented your flowing locks ?

oooooo strategy, if I ever wanted a real job again (hahahha never) Id go that route

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2023, 11:17:16 AM »
you have no charges NOW, today. You have TONS of charges from the past, 92 pages worth. Youre a loser Brian. Me and Wes should come there and laugh in your stupid loser face. All you would do is yell around and then go cry in your high skateboard voice to Emily. Youre a pussy loser Brian

I have a good job a fiancé a son I own a nice home I have nice things and I am in great shape. You are the pathetic welfare slob obsessed with stalking another man and harassing anyone who has ever commented on a post he has made online. I mean for fuck sake you make videos about me you pathetic lonely slob get a life

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2023, 11:24:45 AM »
I have a good job a fiancé a son I own a nice home I have nice things and I am in great shape. You are the pathetic welfare slob obsessed with stalking another man and harassing anyone who has ever commented on a post he has made online. I mean for fuck sake you make videos about me you pathetic lonely slob get a life

see Brian, I am a pathetic welfare slob, I do harrass you, I dont care. Im genuine, and I will continually come after you only for one reason. You are an arrogant arrogant shitty human being. I love what I do, I love coming after you online, offline, and the funny thing is I havent even cracked 5% of what I can do to people. I also do it cause you are suchhhhhh a loser. An entire board despises you yet you still come here. Youre a loser Brian, and whether its on getbig or off getbig, Ill always be in your life. No one should ever brag about having kids, thats not a big accomplishment,...you fucked some whore, she spit out a satanic kid and now you have child payments, not a real brag there baldy.

Anyhoo, loser, im always around you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2023, 11:35:19 AM »
He`s a fucking pompous arrogant braggart who seeks any attention he can get whether negative or..........well there is no positive attention so there`s that.

Also,has done nothing in the game and belittles people who have won national titles and guys who earned a pro-card.....he even put down Haz a little bit and he is one of the nicest guys here and was/is a great bodybuilder.

Has a nice house,a Vette,a Harley,race cars,but with all of those material things I`d still rather be me and I`m as poor as a churchmouse.

Clothes don`t make the man,and neither do expensive material things...........even a total asshole can have bucks !!

I could go on but you guys get the gist of this fucsticks actions.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2023, 11:38:42 AM »
Oh yeah Josh,the sole and only reason he stays here despite getting reamed daily is for the attention obviously,but any other forum would have booted him off in a week or two.

This is the THUNDERDOME where almost anything goes.......anywhere else where it`s heavily moderated they`d can his ass quick,fast,and in a hurry !

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2023, 11:42:23 AM »
He`s a fucking pompous arrogant braggart who seeks any attention he can get whether negative or..........well there is no positive attention so there`s that.

Also,has done nothing in the game and belittles people who have won national titles and guys who earned a pro-card.....he even put down Haz a bit and he is ne of the nicest guys here and was.is a great bodybuilder.

Has a nice house,a Vette,a Harley,racecars,but with all of those material things I`d still rather be me and I`m as poor as a churchmouse.

Clothes don`t make the man,and neither do expensive material things...........even a total asshole can have bucks !!

I could go on but you guys get the gist of this fucsticks actions.

his material things have to make him happy cause he is angry and unhappy with life fulltime. The material things are disappearing as the "fiance" and stepkids are slowly sucking him dry of those

now he will run in here and tell us how great his life is

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2023, 11:45:21 AM »
I will ask this question 10 thousand times and more

Brian, why do you stay on this forum? You are the most owned and hated poster getbig has ever seen. No one likes you, your laughed at and ridiculed 24/7 yet you stay here. Are you sick in the head or something? If you went to a party and everyone, and i mean everyone asked you to leave then went away to leave you standing alone, would you stay at the party? No one likes you Brian, not here, not real life, nowhere. So why stay?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2023, 11:46:26 AM »
his material things have to make him happy cause he is angry and unhappy with life fulltime. The material things are disappearing as the "fiance" and stepkids are slowly sucking him dry of those

now he will run in here and tell us how great his life is
That`s it in  a nutshell bro.

He`s a shitty person.............the worst I`ve ever seen on this board and I`ve seen them all come and go in over a 20 year time period.