Author Topic: “They had to take the top of my head off a couple of times to see if I had a bra  (Read 1018 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Joe has everything in hand.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Mental deficiency
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
The docs probably never found that missing sponge.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The docs probably never found that missing sponge.

Hahahahahah…😂

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Some folk on here believe he is fuly cognitive & can run miles & miles + do 100s of press ups !! 🤷🏻‍♂️  🤦‍♂️
Yet all see him doing is Stumbling / Shuffling & falling over if not held up, that along with losing track
Of what he's saying mid sentence/ being in his own befuddled world / Sniffing young children & not knowing
Where he is or what time of day it is.

A real fine example of a sharp mind. As sharp as a very large boulder.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Personally, I take comfort in the fact that he didn't state the doctors were in awe of his brain and in all their operations had never seen a brain as wonderful and magnificent as his. Because you KNOW "you know who" would have said that rather than be self deprecating. For you Trumpsters, that's the ability to make fun of yourself, a sign of modesty. ...... Again for you Trumpsters, Modesty is the quality or state of being unassuming or moderate in the estimation of one's abilities,, Kind of refreshing after 4 years of a narcissistic liar

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Personally, I take comfort in the fact that he didn't state the doctors were in awe of his brain and in all their operations had never seen a brain as wonderful and magnificent as his. Because you KNOW "you know who" would have said that rather than be self deprecating. For you Trumpsters, that's the ability to make fun of yourself, a sign of modesty. ...... Again for you Trumpsters, Modesty is the quality or state of being unassuming or moderate in the estimation of one's abilities,, Kind of refreshing after 4 years of a narcissistic liar

So you betrayed your country because President Trump was a "meanie"?  FTN.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
So you betrayed your country because President Trump was a "meanie"?  FTN.

No, I saved my country from a narcissistic dictator. But what would you know about my country? Why would you be concerned with my country? Did you serve any time in the service of this country? Have you even been to this country? Just trying to weigh what your opinion should count for. I'm sure you understand

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
No, I saved my country from a narcissistic dictator. But what would you know about my country? Why would you be concerned with my country? Did you serve any time in the service of this country? Have you even been to this country? Just trying to weigh what your opinion should count for. I'm sure you understand

You mean a dictator like lockdowns for two years, fake vaccine mandates for adults and children and babies, mask mandates, weaponizing the DOJ to go after school boards, freedom of speech, wanting to ban guns…let me know how far you want me to take this

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
You mean a dictator like lockdowns for two years, fake vaccine mandates for adults and children and babies, mask mandates, weaponizing the DOJ to go after school boards, freedom of speech, wanting to ban guns…let me know how far you want me to take this

We mean like hiring/appointing people that turned out to be crooks and criminals, 6+ years of nonstop grifting and lying, racking up impeachments and investigations, gleefully piggy backing on the stupid and bragging about how he "likes the poorly educated".

But not everything about Trumpy's 4 years was bad.  In 2016 we found out who the idiots were.  Those red hats were useful.   In 2020, those were weeded out and we could see who the complete dumb asses were.  Those "stolen election" whiners identified themselves.  In 2022 we discovered who the certified retards were.  Now and going forward to 2024 we are going to learn who true shit for brains are.  You will have company in that group so don't worry.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
We mean like hiring/appointing people that turned out to be crooks and criminals, 6+ years of nonstop grifting and lying, racking up impeachments and investigations, gleefully piggy backing on the stupid and bragging about how he "likes the poorly educated".

But not everything about Trumpy's 4 years was bad.  In 2016 we found out who the idiots were.  Those red hats were useful.   In 2020, those were weeded out and we could see who the complete dumb asses were.  Those "stolen election" whiners identified themselves.  In 2022 we discovered who the certified retards were.  Now and going forward to 2024 we are going to learn who true shit for brains are.  You will have company in that group so don't worry.

All easily debunked like all of your communist propaganda Bullshit. Go live in front of the entire board and prove me wrong. Bring whoever you want

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
All easily debunked like all of your communist propaganda Bullshit. Go live in front of the entire board and prove me wrong. Bring whoever you want

Facts hurt don’t they?