Author Topic: ASC: Does anyone know what this Human Trafficking situation actually involved?  (Read 1235 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
They illegally trafficked in fat whales to compete in the strongman competition.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
They illegally trafficked in fat whales to compete in the strongman competition.

Were they harpooned?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Were they harpooned?
No, they just dangled fish in front of them and they followed.

Flexacon

• Getbig V

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
I think it was just a traffic jam.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
meanwhile its Daytona Bike Week with Cole slaw womens wrestling .... Im sure everyone is there willingly and getting paid accordingly

but some gal was driven in from Wisconsin to sell protein bars in tight pants by some evil bastard at the Arnold

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Can anyone explain why this 'news' appeared to 'target' the Arnold Sports Festival?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Umm, how is this possible at an Arnold Classic Comp?

Did a Schmoe grab a bodybuilder wearing a sequine thong and took him home(o)?
Q

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Does anyone know what this Human Trafficking situation actually involved?

Along the lines of a lot of people visit Ohio for the festival. Lots of dudes staying overnight alone in hotels, so you get a bunch of pimps from all the nearby cities showing up their too with their whores.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Along the lines of a lot of people visit Ohio for the festival. Lots of dudes staying overnight alone in hotels, so you get a bunch of pimps from all the nearby cities showing up their too with their whores.

Sounds like the Cleveland Pimps, Cincinnati Pimps, and Toledo Pimps all made the drive to Columbus.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
The pimps in Columbus probably pissed other pimps and whores moving in on their territory.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
It’s Ohio, a shit place to begin with, go figure

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Did they tempt the bodybuilders with a trail of Orange Roughy and Peach Cobbler which they followed from the stage all the way to the black van in the parking lot?

Sounds peaceful
Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Did they tempt the bodybuilders with a trail of Orange Roughy and Peach Cobbler which they followed from the stage all the way to the black van in the parking lot?

Sounds peaceful

I mean there are ice machines in the hotels there, just not the mirage

Flexacon

• Getbig V
The pimps in Columbus probably pissed other pimps and whores moving in on their territory.

There probably aren't enough Columbus whores to go around during the festival. It makes good business sense for the Columbus pimps to invite their colleagues over and take small cut on business. This way everyone is making money and there is no drama.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
There probably aren't enough Columbus whores to go around during the festival. It makes good business sense for the Columbus pimps to invite their colleagues over and take small cut on business. This way everyone is making money and there is no drama.

Akron Ohio made it's presence felt

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I mean there are ice machines in the hotels there, just not the mirage

True

Just follow the Ice Brick Road to POZ
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
High Street in Columbus was full of whores in the 1980's. Once my dad and I were in the car driving through Columbus after a Cub Scout event we were returning from and there were hookers in mini skirts and high heels going up to cars stopped at red lights. I asked "who are those women?" My dad was like "those are women selling themselves." ;D I had no idea what he was talking about but I remember thinking they were really hot even though I hadn't hit puberty yet. My 1st experience with hookers. Good times.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
High Street in Columbus was full of whores in the 1980's. Once my dad and I were in the car driving through Columbus after a Cub Scout event we were returning from and there were hookers in mini skirts and high heels going up to cars stopped at red lights. I asked "who are those women?" My dad was like "those are women selling themselves." ;D I had no idea what he was talking about but I remember thinking they were really hot even though I hadn't hit puberty yet. My 1st experience with hookers. Good times.

Do all hookers have STD’s, bad breath, and smell like cigarettes?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
My guess is probably yes. Just don't eat the pussy of whores!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
My guess is probably yes. Just don't eat the pussy of whores!

😂

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V

Nope. ;)