Author Topic: Women’s rights have gone ‘too far’, say majority of Gen Z and millennials, study  (Read 603 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Women’s rights have gone ‘too far’, say majority of Gen Z and millennials, study shows

Women’s rights have gone too far, the majority of Generation Z and millennials believe, according to a new research.

Some 52 per cent of Gen Z and 53 per cent of millennials say society has gone so far in promoting women’s rights that it is discriminating against men, a survey by Ipsos UK and the Global Institute for Women’s Leadership at King’s College London found.

In contrast, four in 10 baby boomers (40 per cent) and Gen X (46 per cent) said the same.

More than half of all men (55 per cent) held this opinion, compared to 41 per cent of women.

Meanwhile, 43 per cent of people in Britain believe men are now discriminated against because of the promotion of women’s rights.

The survey conducted for International Women’s Day also found that people in Britain are increasingly afraid of promoting women’s rights for fear of reprisals.

The share of the British public who say they are scared to speak out and advocate for the equal rights of women has doubled since 2017, rising from 14 per cent to 29 per cent. The majority (71 per cent), however, continue to say this does not apply to them.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/women-rights-gone-too-far-060000201.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
The society that results from what has been done is just starting.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Women have the right to do what they're fucking told.
~

20inch calves

• Getbig V
The society that results from what has been done is just starting.

Exactly. This is just the start of the decline
irongearco.com

Fortress

• Getbig V
Females have GOT to be kept in line.

And men have GOT to be men.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Notice how everything in our country started to fall apart once women took over in areas of power. The sexual revolution was disastrous as well.

balzac

• Getbig IV
Exactly. This is just the start of the decline

glad i have no kids...

youandme

• Getbig V
Pretty weird we celebrate all of these “minorities” who should really be celebrating the majority since it’s men and white men in particular that invented and built everything. As for the decline of everything that’s the pussification.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Slant the table as much as you want. It's not going to slow me down at all.