Author Topic: I Apologize to the Board  (Read 1715 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: I Apologize to the Board
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2023, 03:07:53 PM »
Diet, supplementation, and tons of exercise can help tons.

I'm watching proof of concept from a family member in real time.
Y

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2023, 03:09:00 PM »
Diet, supplementation, and tons of exercise can help tons.

I'm watching proof of concept from a family member in real time.

Nothing like the high from exercising.

"1"

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2023, 03:36:25 PM »
One of my best friends in the neighborhood suffers from social anxiety disorder with resultant panic attacks. He can't be in places where he gets surrounded by people and starts to feel like they're all judging him and as a result of that tends to go into full blown panic attacks. He now mostly goes for walks with his wife late at night in order to get some air. We play chess together on occasion and he always tells me how this problem has fucked up his world.

I always tell him to go to a Psychiatrist for some help, but he hates the stigma. I'll tell him about your dietary modifications, that might be a good start and easy enough for him to employ without it being too drastic.

"1"

I had that issue for a time too, full blown agoraphobia
Then one day I said fuck this, if i panic i panic, no one is judging me, I just quit caring about the panic,...yup it absolutely sucks but I rode it out, even in public, and it just got less and less over time. But i still live and die that the stomach is the main key

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2023, 04:17:24 PM »
if hes gone for good I apologize for driving away the clown show entertainment the loser was. If he is gone he sure is the queen of can dish it out but  cant take it,....although I guess in another sense he does take it, and lots of it

I hereby absolve you of whatever it is that may or may not be bothering you, my friend.  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2023, 06:10:52 PM »
Fuck him and the horse he came in on.....go or stay it affects me not.

I feel like I`m losing my mind this morning....if he was here in front of me right now I`d cap his dumb ass.

Godrum calls himself an OG when in reality I am truly the only OG here.

8-10 Valiums and I`ll be back in the game!

Fuck it........sorry but not gonna` apologize!

Who are we talking about??...and yes you are the OG
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2023, 07:54:36 PM »

Who are we talking about??...and yes you are the OG
Nothing personal against you Vince.

My backstory is little known.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2023, 10:11:48 PM »
What number wife is this? 756?   You would think that someone that had a pet brontosaurus would know a thing or two about da womenz
Hilarious 🤣

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2023, 10:12:46 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2023, 10:20:38 PM »
Fuck him and the horse he came in on.....go or stay it affects me not.

I feel like I`m losing my mind this morning....if he was here in front of me right now I`d cap his dumb ass.

Godrum calls himself an OG when in reality I am truly the only OG here.

8-10 Valiums and I`ll be back in the game!

Fuck it........sorry but not gonna` apologize!

It's okay, brother!  Never belittle, yourself neither in public nor in private for there are plenty of lesser men willing to say things that are far from true about anyone just to try and make themselves feel better.  You are not them.  You are a good man. 

I would not say as much if it were not true for that is not how I was raised. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2023, 04:11:34 AM »
Ive been on paxil and divalproex for 25 years, I never take benzos for anxiety, ever.
The first thing for me was to psychologically accept that panic and anxiety couldnt hurt me. It was tough at first but was a massive step, the panic cut down by 90% but the anxiety was there. Then it was food choices. For me a lot of my anxiety is a reaction to food, allergy, histamine, I went through A LOT of hit and miss on what foods gave me anxiety.These days if I I get anxiety 99.9999% of the time its food related, the other bit is i probably have the flu and my body is hating me/weaker.

I dont eat processed foods, never ever anything with msg, rarely have caffeine (diet coke) butr NEVER caffeine on an empty stomach. I mean really, thats mainlining pure anxiety into your system, get some food in first. Google histamine causing foods and histamine containing foods, histamine builds up in the system and causes the exact reaction as hard anxiety. Our stomach and brain have so many of the same cells and are fully intertwined, what you put in your gut is what you put in your brain.

I take Omega 3s, vitamin d, probiotic, turmeric and quercetin, and the quercetin is absolute fucking magic for helping my stomach.
Overall, I firmly believe nearly all of my anxiety is/was from food. With the food and supplement changes I made, and really nothing else, ive kept it in check for a long time now. And if i get anxiety who cares, it sucks but its not gonna kill me

only thing thats gonna kill me is bhanks is gonna "take my life"  ::) ::) ::)

anyways, ask away if you have questions

oh also, I have a very very stress free life so that is a factor for sure

Wow.  I never realized food could trigger it so easily.    You’ve obviously figured out how your body and mind respond to what it encounters.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2023, 04:18:20 AM »
It's okay, brother!  Never belittle, yourself neither in public nor in private for there are plenty of lesser men willing to say things that are far from true about anyone just to try and make themselves feel better.  You are not them.  You are a good man. 

I would not say as much if it were not true for that is not how I was raised. 
Thanks my brother.  :)