Author Topic: I Apologize to the Board  (Read 1714 times)

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
I Apologize to the Board
« on: March 09, 2023, 06:03:06 AM »
if hes gone for good I apologize for driving away the clown show entertainment the loser was. If he is gone he sure is the queen of can dish it out but  cant take it,....although I guess in another sense he does take it, and lots of it

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: I Apologize to the Board
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 06:10:12 AM »
if hes gone for good I apologize for driving away the clown show entertainment the loser was. If he is gone he sure is the queen of can dish it out but  cant take it,....although I guess in another sense he does take it, and lots of it

He'lll be back, flexing guns and flossing buns...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 06:21:22 AM »
He is online now, crying and posing.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 06:38:19 AM »
He is online now, crying and posing.

weeeeee this pleases me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 06:50:19 AM »
Fuck him and the horse he came in on.....go or stay it affects me not.

I feel like I`m losing my mind this morning....if he was here in front of me right now I`d cap his dumb ass.

Godrum calls himself an OG when in reality I am truly the only OG here.

8-10 Valiums and I`ll be back in the game!

Fuck it........sorry but not gonna` apologize!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 06:52:19 AM »

I feel like I`m losing my mind this morning....if he was here in front of me right now I`d cap his dumb ass.

Preview into wes v Goodrum?

The board could be severely damaged.
Y

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2023, 06:52:34 AM »

wish you would follow what I did for anxiety
remember, I went from 17 hour a day panic attacks down to daily anxiety now down to lucky if I get anxiety 1 hour a month. Pretty much gone for years now

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2023, 06:58:58 AM »
I`ll be alright,I`ve been fucked up my entire life,I know how to deal with it.....but I still say fuck him!

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2023, 06:59:47 AM »
I`ll be alright,I`ve been fucked up my entire life,I know how to deal with it.....but I still say fuck him!

you have been fucked up  :D :D :D  me too

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2023, 07:01:57 AM »

If Hanky had a normal sized noggin I`d do this to it.   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2023, 07:03:12 AM »
you have been fucked up  :D :D :D  me too
Just think we may possibly end up as rubber roomates some day at the gray bar nuthouse!  :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2023, 07:04:33 AM »
Hanky was like an injured donkey. He needed putting down for his own benefit.

If you ran him off from here then you actually did him a favour.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2023, 07:16:11 AM »
remember, I went from 17 hour a day panic attacks down to daily anxiety now down to lucky if I get anxiety 1 hour a month. Pretty much gone for years now

Props on the progress you made my friend.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2023, 07:37:00 AM »
Props on the progress you made my friend.

Thanks. I consider it a full time job to keep anxiety in check and have semi balanced mental health. Can't just rely on a pill, have to employ lots of other factors

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2023, 07:51:33 AM »

What did you do for your anxiety? How did you reduce your panic attacks so drastically?

Did you take a long-acting medication?

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2023, 07:55:02 AM »

He's already back.   He probably went into a food coma.   Look at the garbage and crap he stuffs his gunt with. 

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2023, 08:02:27 AM »
Brutal if true

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2023, 08:04:42 AM »
What did you do for your anxiety? How did you reduce your panic attacks so drastically?

"1"
I'm out shopping for Gazoo...I'll throw up a detailed answer this afternoon

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2023, 08:16:18 AM »

What's going on man?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2023, 08:49:35 AM »
Brutal if true

Mein Kampf Kneegar!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2023, 10:08:58 AM »
What's going on man?
I`m OK now bud.....sorry about that.

Extreme anxiety disorder,chronic depression,PTSD,insomnia,coupled with my wife nagging at me earlier and I just felt like I was breaking down......been there before.....scariest thing that I`ve ever dealt with.

Sorry for being an idiot.....not to you though Brian.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2023, 10:33:35 AM »
I`m OK now bud.....sorry about that.

Extreme anxiety disorder,chronic depression,PTSD,insomnia,coupled with my wife nagging at me earlier and I just felt like I was breaking down......been there before.....scariest thing that I`ve ever dealt with.

Sorry for being an idiot.....not to you though Brian.

What number wife is this? 756?   You would think that someone that had a pet brontosaurus would know a thing or two about da womenz

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2023, 12:08:00 PM »

"1"

Ive been on paxil and divalproex for 25 years, I never take benzos for anxiety, ever.
The first thing for me was to psychologically accept that panic and anxiety couldnt hurt me. It was tough at first but was a massive step, the panic cut down by 90% but the anxiety was there. Then it was food choices. For me a lot of my anxiety is a reaction to food, allergy, histamine, I went through A LOT of hit and miss on what foods gave me anxiety.These days if I I get anxiety 99.9999% of the time its food related, the other bit is i probably have the flu and my body is hating me/weaker.

I dont eat processed foods, never ever anything with msg, rarely have caffeine (diet coke) butr NEVER caffeine on an empty stomach. I mean really, thats mainlining pure anxiety into your system, get some food in first. Google histamine causing foods and histamine containing foods, histamine builds up in the system and causes the exact reaction as hard anxiety. Our stomach and brain have so many of the same cells and are fully intertwined, what you put in your gut is what you put in your brain.

I take Omega 3s, vitamin d, probiotic, turmeric and quercetin, and the quercetin is absolute fucking magic for helping my stomach.
Overall, I firmly believe nearly all of my anxiety is/was from food. With the food and supplement changes I made, and really nothing else, ive kept it in check for a long time now. And if i get anxiety who cares, it sucks but its not gonna kill me

only thing thats gonna kill me is bhanks is gonna "take my life"  ::) ::) ::)

anyways, ask away if you have questions

oh also, I have a very very stress free life so that is a factor for sure

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2023, 12:17:46 PM »
What number wife is this? 756?   You would think that someone that had a pet brontosaurus would know a thing or two about da womenz
;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2023, 03:05:26 PM »
Ive been on paxil and divalproex for 25 years, I never take benzos for anxiety, ever.
The first thing for me was to psychologically accept that panic and anxiety couldnt hurt me. It was tough at first but was a massive step, the panic cut down by 90% but the anxiety was there. Then it was food choices. For me a lot of my anxiety is a reaction to food, allergy, histamine, I went through A LOT of hit and miss on what foods gave me anxiety.These days if I I get anxiety 99.9999% of the time its food related, the other bit is i probably have the flu and my body is hating me/weaker.

I dont eat processed foods, never ever anything with msg, rarely have caffeine (diet coke) butr NEVER caffeine on an empty stomach. I mean really, thats mainlining pure anxiety into your system, get some food in first. Google histamine causing foods and histamine containing foods, histamine builds up in the system and causes the exact reaction as hard anxiety. Our stomach and brain have so many of the same cells and are fully intertwined, what you put in your gut is what you put in your brain.

I take Omega 3s, vitamin d, probiotic, turmeric and quercetin, and the quercetin is absolute fucking magic for helping my stomach.
Overall, I firmly believe nearly all of my anxiety is/was from food. With the food and supplement changes I made, and really nothing else, ive kept it in check for a long time now. And if i get anxiety who cares, it sucks but its not gonna kill me

only thing thats gonna kill me is bhanks is gonna "take my life"  ::) ::) ::)

anyways, ask away if you have questions

oh also, I have a very very stress free life so that is a factor for sure

One of my best friends in the neighborhood suffers from social anxiety disorder with resultant panic attacks. He can't be in places where he gets surrounded by people and starts to feel like they're all judging him and as a result of that tends to go into full blown panic attacks. He now mostly goes for walks with his wife late at night in order to get some air. We play chess together on occasion and he always tells me how this problem has fucked up his world.

I always tell him to go to a Psychiatrist for some help, but he hates the stigma. I'll tell him about your dietary modifications, that might be a good start and easy enough for him to employ without it being too drastic.

"1"