Author Topic: Larry's Delusional  (Read 1316 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Larry's Delusional
« on: March 09, 2023, 01:37:15 PM »
But I guess its something for him to do... He gets paid to do this stuff...
Far from a "Classic Type" physique though. More rips than a BHanks torso...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Larry's Delusional
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 01:44:46 PM »
no chance

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 09:36:50 PM »
This guy.

Next it’ll be bull riding.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 09:56:11 PM »
Looks to have a touch of the Downs.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2023, 04:54:46 AM »
Brutal if true

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2023, 05:00:55 AM »
I imagine like with everything he does it's for content. His structure and shape for bb is as bad as Bhanks

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2023, 05:18:44 AM »
But I guess its something for him to do... He gets paid to do this stuff...
Far from a "Classic Type" physique though. More rips than a BHanks torso...

I think many of these guys are social misfits. Some accrue fame and fortune yet likely still don’t have close friends or family members, can’t start a family of their own, were poorly socialized when young, and haven’t had to and/or couldn’t function in an institutionalized environment. So because they are never fulfilled and are infantalized, they come up with one dumb, attention-whoring idea after another. Some do have families, like Eddie Hall, but he’s still a childish clown. If not for the Internet, some of these guys would be rock bottom in society.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2023, 06:01:34 AM »
Jumping from event to event like  our buddy Hanky !

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2023, 06:12:18 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2023, 06:32:25 AM »
He's already downsized like crazy, by the looks of it.  Looks like a regular gymrat in a size L t-shirt.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2023, 06:54:45 AM »
Youtube still pulls down really good numbers for him, got to keep that rolling.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2023, 07:01:59 AM »
Looks to have a touch of the Downs.

Grew up without a father so guess he was never taught, "just because you can, doesn't mean you should" like most
fatherless millenials..

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2023, 07:04:05 AM »
I think many of these guys are social misfits. Some accrue fame and fortune yet likely still don’t have close friends or family members, can’t start a family of their own, were poorly socialized when young, and haven’t had to and/or couldn’t function in an institutionalized environment. So because they are never fulfilled and are infantalized, they come up with one dumb, attention-whoring idea after another. Some do have families, like Eddie Hall, but he’s still a childish clown. If not for the Internet, some of these guys would be rock bottom in society.

Yup. Probably lacked a polarizing father figure growing up. Look at the bizarre way Larry smiles in pictures. He doesn't understand what smiling is so he just awkwardly shows his teeth.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2023, 07:22:17 AM »
Yup. Probably lacked a polarizing father figure growing up. Look at the bizarre way Larry smiles in pictures. He doesn't understand what smiling is so he just awkwardly shows his teeth.

Truth!

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2023, 10:43:09 AM »
ANYTHING for $$$. Surely has done G4P as well.
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2023, 11:06:09 AM »
I tried to listen. Larry talking about being healthy while focusing on mens classic bodybuilding, as if he’s already an accomplished professional, is laughable. Guy has been an extreme PED user for a decade, that side of his personality is not shutting off, especially if pursuing another event that requires the use of the same drugs….

These guys are so used to people believing their bs they believe it as well.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2023, 11:12:53 AM »
I'm sure he has his problems, never really "analyzed" him like some seem to have done, but even if he does nothing else he achieved some cool thing in the gym and meets. The thing is that some well adjusted people live their alternate timelines and dreams through someone like him and look at him on youtube. I mean here we are talking about him, what Larry did in the gym even if someway stupid he was hitting insane weights. This kind of stuff can be important too, I know after talking to others even just to challenge ourselves has a stabilizing effect on our lives, "if lifting is going great it improves psychological wellbeing and probably improves other aspects of our lives." If we analyze many aspects of our lives, what we do is not logically be defensible but we can't live like that. This type of strength is manly and not something you can buy, even if otherwise we could have made a lot of money focusing all that gym time on something else. People actually save their pics if they competed early in their life and post them on their FB or other socials even if it was 30 years ago.It was and still is important decades later.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2023, 11:33:17 AM »
I tried to listen. Larry talking about being healthy while focusing on mens classic bodybuilding, as if he’s already an accomplished professional, is laughable. Guy has been an extreme PED user for a decade, that side of his personality is not shutting off, especially if pursuing another event that requires the use of the same drugs….

These guys are so used to people believing their bs they believe it as well.

But he is an accomplished professional. He has some world records, he did something no one ever did before and the videos will live for a long time on youtube. How come people look at his videos and not of us? Some older people are somewhag jealous because they never got known. Some powerlifters try to make it cooler that when they sacrifised everything and there were 10 people in the room when they set their records. Nothing else mattered supposedly except them overcoming and setting those records even if they only were a tiny blurb in some obscure magazine no one cared about. They may have no videos, no pics except "earning the respect of a tiny handful of guys." Guys here act like bodybuilding is wholly irrational and completely unimportant but then start threads on some guy from the turn of the last century with maybe only one or two black and white photos.

A friend of mine just won his class at a pro qualifier, just losing the overall and the pro card by one point or so. Actually was two shows with the same result. I told him to take lots of pics as this was a couple of the last shows he will ever do and was in the shape of his life after competing for almost 25 years. Of course he had almost no pics, nothing you can even post on socials. Has it even happened if there are no pics, especially in this day and age? So nothing to show for it except a couple of medals he will never show to anyone. 6 months of prep and a few years in pre-prep with an eye towards competition and for what? Maybe it was only to win a pro card and only then "publicising" it, I don't know. But I'd want to document the conditioning and size of my life in some way so that other people could see it too.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2023, 11:39:15 AM »
So, is Wheels living is the USA now?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2023, 03:21:55 PM »
So, is Wheels living is the USA now?