Author Topic: Comedian Alex Stein is Suing AOC For Blocking Him On Twitter  (Read 372 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Comedian Alex Stein is Suing AOC For Blocking Him On Twitter
« on: March 12, 2023, 03:30:23 PM »
Comedian who admired his favorite big botty Latina is suing her for blocking him on Twitter.

If he lived in her district, he would win. 

HOT HOT HOT like a tomali!

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Re: Comedian Alex Stein is Suing AOC For Blocking Him On Twitter
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2023, 03:34:01 PM »

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2023, 03:38:47 PM »
She's a public official. PUBLIC. This doesn't give anyone thr right to harass or stalk her because rhose would be crimes. As long as he's not breaking the law I think he has a strong argument. As noted if he were in a position to vote for her or against her I think he would win.

The first amendment gives people great leeway with what they do and say to public officials. I think if it were appealed to a higher court it would rule that she either has to allow all comments or turn off all comments.

I know this guy trolls her pretty hard though it's hard to imagine that he's the only person who trolls her.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2023, 03:55:29 PM »
Comedian who admired his favorite big botty Latina is suing her for blocking him on Twitter.

If he lived in her district, he would win. 

HOT HOT HOT like a tomali!

1st Amendment doesn't give the right to go harass, intimidate, or stalk someone.   If Alex Stein left similar messages on her Twitter then I think she has the right to block him even being a public official.   It doesn't infringe on his rights because he can just open another account and see her messages
A

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2023, 04:02:28 PM »
Stein seems like a whacky douche-nozzle...