Author Topic: Regina, and Im Guessing Canada Overall  (Read 553 times)

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
Regina, and Im Guessing Canada Overall
« on: March 13, 2023, 01:07:26 PM »
the amount of east indians, pakis, whatever in this city is staggering. Its mind blowing how many there are. And most of them smell, are ultra rude and drive like total dickwads. I have no doubt they will be the majority of the population in Canada inside 10 years. Fuck Trudeau that twink twat

(yes Fortress)(no OAK)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Regina, and Im Guessing Canada Overall
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 02:52:59 PM »
the amount of east indians, pakis, whatever in this city is staggering. Its mind blowing how many there are. And most of them smell, are ultra rude and drive like total dickwads. I have no doubt they will be the majority of the population in Canada inside 10 years. Fuck Trudeau that twink twat

(yes Fortress)(no OAK)
Scrancer, Fortress and maybe MATT are the only decent people in Canada. My brother-n law and sister n law didn't even make that list, too bad. My days of giving Canada my tourist dollars are over. Pussified Country.
T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 03:09:38 PM »
the amount of east indians, pakis, whatever in this city is staggering. Its mind blowing how many there are. And most of them smell, are ultra rude and drive like total dickwads.I have no doubt they will be the majority of the population in Canada inside 10 years. Fuck Trudeau that twink twat

(yes Fortress)(no OAK)

Haha this is true Pakis are generally fucking ignorant cunts and think they have right of way regardless off who actually has

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2023, 04:24:02 PM »
Canada's answer to declning population is to import friendly third worlders.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2023, 09:19:24 PM »
Scrancer, Fortress and maybe MATT are the only decent people in Canada. My brother-n law and sister n law didn't even make that list, too bad. My days of giving Canada my tourist dollars are over. Pussified Country.

Thank you, deadz.

Scrancer us correct.

There has also been a major issue with East Indians getting their cousins to take transport truck road deaths, and way more deaths as a result.