Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 43785 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2023, 09:50:44 AM »
I have a great idea Brian,post YOUR contest pics next to my pics....you were younger and you even prepped for the show.....I bet you won`t coward!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2023, 09:51:23 AM »
I have a great idea Brian,post YOUR contest pics next to my pics....you were younger and you even prepped for the show.....I bet you won`t coward!!
I`m waiting pussy.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2023, 10:03:27 AM »
bhanks is a bench and curl jockey.  No back or leg development.  Not sure why he would think he can compare to a bodybuilder like wes.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2023, 10:08:11 AM »
bhanks is a bench and curl jockey.  No back or leg development.  Not sure why he would think he can compare to a bodybuilder like wes.

He thinks he compares (or is better than) to Zane and other legends as well.. LOL

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2023, 10:14:43 AM »
Thanks brother.....I`m nothing special, but I try to do the best I can with my birdlike bone structure,by training as hard as i can,cardio,and eating strictly to make up for my genetic shortcomings.....however,I will say that I do crush Hanky.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2023, 10:19:01 AM »
He thinks he compares (or is better than) to Zane and other legends as well.. LOL
Yup Zane and Ruhl.............who else in their right mind would say this?  :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2023, 10:26:51 AM »
Well at least we know Bhanks has 3 gimmick accounts now.   ;) :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2023, 10:34:33 AM »
Who cares when you are 150lbs and you have the back of a child
You have the lat spread of a soccar Mom

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2023, 10:38:39 AM »

If you look up "final nail in the coffin" in a Thesaurus you would see this photo

Bent spine lopsided upper body and a fat back, you think you are single digit body fat?

That low back screams 13%

That just looks so painful.  The acne is so bad.   Terrible. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2023, 10:51:19 AM »
And this is why I always regret clicking on your blocked messages it’s always some gay fantasy shit with you stop talking dirty to men online Fag

Thats the difference between you and I shit head.  If I blocked you, I would never unblock you.  You're so fucked in the head you can't help but see what people are saying about you.  You crave attention....good and bad.  You have no self worth otherwise.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2023, 01:56:24 PM »
Is bhanky winning yet?

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2023, 04:09:03 PM »
Who is the fat guy in front of the pool table?

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2023, 05:08:03 PM »
Hanky has to be trolling. If he knows bodybuilding and the 2 back double biceps pics were 2 random people there is no way he'd pic his own back. He has size and that is it, he'd need to drop a shit ton of weight to match Wes's condition which is peeled, ripped to the bone like granite.
Hanky wouldn't have the muscularity even if he did diet down as the muscles aren't as developed. He has size only!

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2023, 05:37:59 PM »
Is bhanky winning yet?

The Bhankster is currently down a collective 51- 14 across two active physique poll threads against two separate posters

And SC has occupied a large space in his head since posting his back pic, to the point his poor brain has malfunctioned and is stuck in a "throw up a bdb" loop

It hasn't been a good day

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2023, 06:05:47 PM »
The Bhankster is currently down a collective 51- 14 across two active physique poll threads against two separate posters

And SC has occupied a large space in his head since posting his back pic, to the point his poor brain has malfunctioned and is stuck in a "throw up a bdb" loop

It hasn't been a good day

That’s still 12 other people voting for me when I am the one everyone doesn’t like so yeah that’s not bad also the poll is just to identify the haters I already know I have the better back double bicep

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2023, 06:13:30 PM »
That’s still 12 other people voting for me when I am the one everyone doesn’t like so yeah that’s not bad also the poll is just to identify the haters I already know I have the better back double bicep

It wouldn't be 12 other people as there would clearly be cross-poll duplication
I thought you were great with numbers ...

You wouldn't be disliked so much if you showed some humility and were more cognisant of social cues

Its within your power to change but you just don't seem to want to

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2023, 06:22:12 PM »
That just looks so painful.  The acne is so bad.   Terrible.
  This rear lat spread is terrible.  Bunch of fat folds around the neck. Soft lower back. No V, no muscle, no width, but he sees Yates in the mirror.  Chad Nichols couldn't put muscle on that back.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2023, 06:27:36 PM »
  This rear lat spread is terrible.  Bunch of fat folds around the neck. Soft lower back. No V, no muscle, no width, but he sees Yates in the mirror.  Why bother with all the gear just to look like this? Keep burning the candle on both ends.

What rear lat spread I never tried to do a rear lat spread you guys post a pic of me and say it’s a bad rear lat spread no shit considering it’s not a rear lat spread

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2023, 06:34:55 PM »
Wes has no back period
He has more thickness yet is in way better condition than you. You have absolutely zero taper with that blocky waist of yours. Stop comparing yourself to an actual bb. Does it even count you did a show when you didn't prep and finished last? Wes has more trophies than you have strands of hair you bald fuck

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2023, 06:42:30 PM »
now that is looking at it through rose colored glasses friend

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2023, 07:39:18 PM »
Who cares when you are 150lbs and you have the back of a child

Brian, let me help you out here....

You see.... there's a difference between shit and shinola. And in this particular scenario.......you're shit. A big, heaping pile of dung.

Brian.... what happened when you fought that fat guy? You lost Brian. You lost bad.

What happened when you donned a thong and competed in the local bodybuilding contest Brian? You lost Buttplug, uh I mean Brian. You lost buddy.

Brian, what happened with the strict curling obsession?  Did those dreams shrivel up like your arm? And blow away like your hair?

What happened when you purchased and electric skateboard? You know what happened.  You were reduced to a quivering, tearful mess. A sad sight for anyone who saw it.

Take a look at yourself. What are you doing? You're chasing a 67 year old man around a bodybuilding forum( that probably only has about 15 actual people that post on it and none of them like you.) Incessantly posting pictures of yourself...to what end Brian?

Take a good hard look Brian. You're losin' it son. And once you've lost it, you're nothing but a loser.

Oh, and by the way...Brian, you know what happened when you challenged the 67 year old man to a back double bicep comparison? You lost. Again.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2023, 08:15:58 PM »
OK asshole you wanna` go for bad......sure you weigh more than I do,but I`m fucking ripped after a long hard prep....something you will never know anything about.

Same day as the back pic......lets see you match this conditioning :

Sorry Brian, You couldn't beat this on your best day. Wes smokes you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2023, 08:17:05 PM »
Thanks to  everyone who voted for me over the twatlike one.  :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2023, 08:33:11 PM »
Overall, Wes destroys you, BHANKS.

Since this is a bodybuilding board, from a bodybuilding perspective, Wes looks much better than you.
X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2023, 08:36:32 PM »
Thanks Joe and SF.  :)