Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 42987 times)

delon

• Getbig III
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #150 on: March 18, 2023, 06:02:49 AM »
More like Wes smokes crack dude is 150lbs at 5 foot 9 in those pics idiots he is built like a sophmore in high school

Guess that makes you a freshman then

It's not even a contest.....you are built like a child

Agreed it's not even a contest, look at abs/conditioning and right lat for example, and just overall pure muscle density and quality..this is why your infantile obsession with your unchanging scale weight based on how much food you have stuffed down your mouth underlines your misguided approach, and why you have not gained any new muscle at all in 25 years

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2023, 06:03:58 AM »

Agreed it's not even a contest, look at abs/conditioning and right lat for example, and just overall pure muscle density and quality..this is why your infantile obsession with your unchanging scale weight based on how much food you have stuffed down your mouth underlines your misguided approach, and why you have not gained any new muscle at all in 25 years

Perspective matters Wes is going to look like a child next to me. No one gives a fuck about abs when you are 150lbs with 14 inch arms. Look at the original pics Wes doesnt even have a lat

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #152 on: March 18, 2023, 06:06:28 AM »
Perspective matters Wes is going to look like a child next to me. No one gives a fuck about abs when you are 150lbs with 14 inch arms. Look at the original pics Wes doesnt even have a lat

So, are we talking about bodybuilding contests is the the "standing next to me in some random place" contest?

In a contest, you lose, by a large margin.

In real life, you will look bigger.

Is that what this is about?
Y

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: March 18, 2023, 06:06:58 AM »

And your perspective is rooted in last place finishes and Failed To Shows

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #154 on: March 18, 2023, 06:07:40 AM »
It's not even a contest you are 150lbs and I am 225lbs literally 50% bigger and only 2 inches taller by all means listen to your buddies and believe otherwise but you are built like a child
If you properly did a diet for a show you`d be at Middleweight right where I now compete retard.

225 pounds of lopdsided shit means jackshit you fucking dummy.

I`m also about 5'7".....nor 5'9"....get your facts straight asshole.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: March 18, 2023, 06:12:57 AM »

Me again at 46 years old.....the pic is old sure,but it`s comparable cuz I`m only one year older than Stanky in the photo.

I don`t use GH to get ripped I paid my fucking dues Stanky.....he uses Gh condstantly cuz nobody stays that lean eating like a teenager.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 18, 2023, 06:17:41 AM »

I beat the guy on the far right,and the guy on the far left...both weighed more than you do right now and they would crush you,so what does 225 mean to me if it doesn`t look good?

Perspective my ass.....I`d beat you anytime in a real contest not one made up in your childish mind.

ASSHOLE!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: March 18, 2023, 06:20:52 AM »
Notice the trophies Brian....you woudn`t have gotten one cuz 6th. place is what you would have placed.....only top 5 get a trophy.   ;D

Sorry "big guy" but you need to lose weight, and build your legs to ever hope to fuck with me in a contest even now at my age of 67.....I look a good 10 years younger than I actually am.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: March 18, 2023, 06:21:50 AM »
I agree,he doesn`t accept that he can lose even if it is totally obvious that he lost.....excuses fly in an effort to heal his ego which even is bigger than his huge head.
  Yup. Like the Clegg fight. He claims he can destroy Clegg easily. Clegg tries to arrange the fight. Hanky gives excuses and runs away. Same old, same old. I was entertained by him when he actually attended the first contest and tried, but after the no shows in the 2nd contest, and ducking Clegg, guy is just a blow hard.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 18, 2023, 06:23:01 AM »
I can post more pics beating heavier guys if you want me too Stanky.....just say the word.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2023, 06:24:49 AM »
Obsessed w/ bodyweight, yet stuck at 220 for 2 decades.
Thinks he's a beast, would get laughed out of every PL gym in the country.

Pure delusion, worse than Genova...  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2023, 06:25:05 AM »
  Yup. Like the Clegg fight. He claims he can destroy Clegg easily. Clegg tries to arrange the fight. Hanky gives excuses and runs away. Same old, same old. I was entertained by him when he actually attended the first contest and tried, but after the no shows in the 2nd contest, and ducking Clegg, guy is just a blow hard.
He`s all talk....he didn`t realize how much time and work it would take to prepare for a bb contest......hence the 2 week diet.

He`s a joke to me.

I try to be cool to everyone,but this asshole deserves to be pummeled daily on here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: March 18, 2023, 06:27:19 AM »
Obsessed w/ bodyweight, yet stuck at 220 for 2 decades.
Thinks he's a beast, would get laughed out of every PL gym in the country.

Pure delusion, worse than Genova...  ::)
Exactly.....GR you know Dave Mass very well,did he weigh a ton....no, but he kicked a lot of ass........legendary guys.

If he looked at this thread he`d just shake his head in bewilderment at Stankys delusion.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #163 on: March 18, 2023, 06:30:26 AM »
In his mind he thinks he "beats this all day", LOL  ::) ::)
(Cause Dave is short)

Yet this short guy also out-lifted anything "the curl master" could even dream of.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: March 18, 2023, 06:31:05 AM »
OK Dorian...your lats are simply humongous.   LOL  ;D

Get the fuck outta` here with your bullshit.

Go look at your back latspread next to Soul Crusher....if you can stand to see it again.....totally embarassing  :D

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: March 18, 2023, 06:32:23 AM »
He`s all talk....he didn`t realize how much time and work it would take to prepare for a bb contest......hence the 2 week diet.

He`s a joke to me.

I try to be cool to everyone,but this asshole deserves to be pummeled daily on here.

Wasn't he going to compete as a heavyweight this summer. Bulk up to 260lbs  and cocoon into 230 lbs on stage. Weren't the legs supposed to blow up? The snow is melting up and summer is around the corner. Same old, same old.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 18, 2023, 06:32:55 AM »
In his mind he thinks he "beats this all day", LOL  ::) ::)
(Cause Dave is short)

Yet this short guy also out-lifted anything "the curl master" could even dream of.

Yup and Yup.

Dave was short,but he was huge....BUT he came in where he thought he would do the best,he wan`t obsessed with weighing 225 pounds like dumbo here.

He`s also humble.....unlike fuckstick here.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2023, 06:36:34 AM »

I feel terrible for making him look so bad there.......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!111111111  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 18, 2023, 06:37:58 AM »
Wasn't he going to compete as a heavyweight this summer. Bulk up to 260lbs  and cocoon into 230 lbs on stage. Weren't the legs supposed to blow up? The snow is melting up and summer is around the corner. Same old, same old.
Just a pipedream....he`d have to do a shitload of work to do that and even then,it`s impossible with hs genetics....plus he trains like a wuss and eats junk food in an effort to look at the number 225 on his scale.

He knows jackshit about bodybuilding.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #169 on: March 18, 2023, 06:42:11 AM »
Bhanky giving us a some of that Monster Lat Magic:

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2023, 06:44:41 AM »

I had to show that pic to my daughter. Even she is laughing. No lats to speak of but this guy thinks he is Dorian.  My daughter (who doesn't follow bodybuilding) asks me if Hanky is a swimmer or 400 meter runner. Legit LOL.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 18, 2023, 06:51:55 AM »

The second coming of Dorian Yates !!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: March 18, 2023, 06:54:25 AM »
If he had half a brain,he`d stop posting pics every second and put his head down and start cranking out hard workouts.

Those pics are terrible.....who in their right mind would post them begging for compliments.....let`s not even talk about the bare ass panties shit..........GEEZUS!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 18, 2023, 06:56:39 AM »

He has visible abs,but they are shallow....meaning poor development....they don`t stand out in bold relief........when I told him nicely he had shallow abs,he went off on me.

He also criticizes me because I train abs and neck ???

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: March 18, 2023, 06:59:43 AM »

that pic was taken after which events?  100m freestyle, 200m fly, 100 men cock stroke? swimmers body lmaooooo! no bodybuild