Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 42168 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #550 on: March 20, 2023, 07:46:36 AM »
Why don’t we start with listing the preworkout product you are taking? Also melatonin was not the o lt active ingredient in your sleep aid. You can buy all kinds of hormones and stimulants  otc in all parts of the world that doesn’t mean they are not performance enhancing drugs.

So why doesn't USADA have them on the antidoping list?

Why aren't athletes getting busted for using Gakic?

Brian, just concede and admit you are getting obliterated as per usual.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #551 on: March 20, 2023, 07:47:23 AM »
I better let the millions of grandma's out there know, they are on PED's.
Coffee and Melatonin stack of peace.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: March 20, 2023, 07:56:34 AM »
Brian, has now resorted to calling Centrum Multi Vitamins performance enhancing.

While he has doctors prescribe him anadrol for "anemia" since it is prescribed it's not considered performance enhancing.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #553 on: March 20, 2023, 08:07:35 AM »
I better let the millions of grandma's out there know, they are on PED's.
Coffee and Melatonin stack of peace.

So you are going to tell me something isn’t a drug or a hormone if old people take it???

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #554 on: March 20, 2023, 08:07:47 AM »
I just got a whole sack of these babies smuggled in -

Feels like deca.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #555 on: March 20, 2023, 08:08:09 AM »
Brian, has now resorted to calling Centrum Multi Vitamins performance enhancing.

While he has doctors prescribe him anadrol for "anemia" since it is prescribed it's not considered performance enhancing.

Centrum Silver is strong stuff bro!   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: March 20, 2023, 08:08:16 AM »

Brian is just stating facts you guys are so ignorant and biased you want to argue facts

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: March 20, 2023, 08:08:47 AM »
Centrum Silver is strong stuff bro!

Again okay stupid all you want I posted the facts which you all just ignored you are a fake natty but I already knew that anyway never bothered me until you started talking shit now you are exposed and want to play dumb whatever dude lie to yourself women more just stop lying to everyone else but when you attack people and then declare yourself natty you are a lying POS

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #558 on: March 20, 2023, 08:11:58 AM »
Again okay stupid all you want I posted the facts which you all just ignored
Of course we ignored them none of the substances you listed are banned and none are ANABOLIC STEROIDS.

Why would they threaten a persons natural status.......no need to answer PLEASE.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: March 20, 2023, 08:12:01 AM »
Brian is just stating facts you guys are so ignorant and biased you want to argue facts

Certainly the genius you are has know of all these amazing qualities of melatonin before.  In your lifelong quest to become huge, why have you not taken it before if it is so powerful?   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: March 20, 2023, 08:13:42 AM »
Again okay stupid all you want I posted the facts which you all just ignored you are a fake natty but I already knew that anyway never bothered me until you started talking shit now you are exposed and want to play dumb whatever dude lie to yourself women more just stop lying to everyone else but when you attack people and then declare yourself natty you are a lying POS
If I`m not mistaken he was always cool with you, until YOU attacked him as you do everyone else you re jealous of.

Grow the fuck up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: March 20, 2023, 08:14:06 AM »

WTFNG hell is wrong with you!  Honestly, seek help FAST.  I'm sure your fiance has plenty of resources she can direct you to since obviously you are in the midst of rapidly deteriorating mental health situation.   

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #562 on: March 20, 2023, 08:19:42 AM »
Certainly the genius you are has know of all these amazing qualities of melatonin before.  In your lifelong quest to become huge, why have you not taken it before if it is so powerful?   

Bhank really reaching hard with the melatonin. Somehow in his tiny mind a person taking melatonin is "on drugs" just like a guy taking Test, Anadrol and who knows what else.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: March 20, 2023, 08:26:33 AM »
Bhank really reaching hard with the melatonin. Somehow in his tiny mind a person taking melatonin is "on drugs" just like a guy taking Test, Anadrol and who knows what else.
It`s his last grasp at the last straw.....he knows it doesn`t make SC not a natty....he`s trying to  convince us "dummies" to think like him which is impossible for a normal person to do.

He know`s exactly why he`s doing  it.....mainly just to piss SC off.....it didn`t work Brian.....you can quit now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: March 20, 2023, 08:28:54 AM »
It`s his last grasp at the last straw.....he knows it doesn`t make SC not a natty....he`s trying to  convince us "dummies" to think like him which is impossible for a normal person to do.

He know`s exactly why he`s doing  it.....mainly just to piss SC off.....it didn`t work Brian.....you can quit now.

Something seriously happened to him recently to get this mentally insane and nuts.  Or maybe he has always been like this.  Would explain why Coop is gone, no like on his gram pics other than Fag Spaulding, etc. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: March 20, 2023, 08:33:11 AM »
Here is the thing with Brian.

He seeks validation from anything and everyone. He would have no problem preforming homosexual acts if the person told him his legs are like Tom platz.

Anyone who doesn't agree with him quickly becomes a Hater.

This is what happened with Coop. He must have told Brian a lift was not good and Brian added Coop to the hater list.

There is a reason he can't function in society and has no friends

In a last ditch effort to "win" he has restored to calling Metamucil preformance enhancing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: March 20, 2023, 08:33:23 AM »
Something seriously happened to him recently to get this mentally insane and nuts.  Or maybe he has always been like this.  Would explain why Coop is gone, no like on his gram pics other than Fag Spaulding, etc. 
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others.

The nine most common traits for NPD include:

Having an inflated sense of self-importance and entitlement. Deep down, you feel like you’re the best, most successful, competent, [insert praise here] in any situation.

Needing constant admiration. Your self-esteem is like a balloon without a knot, requiring a steady stream of attention, approval, and recognition to keep it inflated. No matter how much someone tells you that they love or look up to you, it feels like it's never enough.

Expecting special treatment. Whether it’s favors or apologies, whatever you want, you believe you deserve to have it—because you’re superior to everyone around you, and they know it and should comply.

Exaggerating achievements and talents. You have no problem embellishing the facts—or even outright lying—about your life, resume, and experiences.

Reacting negatively to criticism. Even though you crave control and take full credit when things are going well, you’re quick to blame others whenever a situation doesn’t go as planned. It’s extremely hard to accept criticism or admit to mistakes because, naturally, it’s always someone else’s fault, not yours.

Being preoccupied with fantasies about power, success, and beauty. You tend to create and believe exaggerated, unrealistic narratives around your success, relationships, even how good you look to help you feel special and in control. Anything that threatens the fantasy is rationalized away or simply ignored. You also want people to feel envious of you, and you feel pretty envious of people who have what you want.

Taking advantage of others. You often don’t think twice about using or exploiting other people to achieve your own ends—whether maliciously or obliviously. You care about your relationships and the people in your life on a superficial level—if they elevate your social status, or make you look or feel good, for instance—and you don’t really think about how your behavior might affect them.

Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others. You’re super sensitive to how people treat you and react to your needs and feelings, but on the flip side, you can’t put yourself in other people’s shoes and empathize with their experiences. You might belittle others or even bully people to feel better about yourself. You never really “go deep” in any of your relationships, either—and, frankly, it doesn’t bother you all that much.

Behaving in an arrogant manner. With an inflated ego and sense of superiority and entitlement, you probably insist on having the best everything—the best car, office, designer clothes—monopolize conversations, look down on people you perceive as “inferior,” and only associate with those you think are equally special, successful, and talented.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: March 20, 2023, 08:35:24 AM »

https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/2022-09/2023list_en_final_9_september_2022.pdf

Here you go - THE LIST.   Now show me where anything I take is in here.  FNG toolbox. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: March 20, 2023, 08:35:31 AM »
What Exactly Is Narcissistic Personality Disorder?
A healthy (even sometimes inflated) sense of self can be a good thing. In fact, some researchers believe those who have somewhat grandiose views of themselves are mentally tougher, less stressed, and less at risk for depression.

However, narcissism exists on a spectrum: On one side, it’s craving the occasional compliment. On its darkest side, it can creep into pathological territory.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is one of 10 personality disorders recognized in the fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5). The hallmark signs of NPD read like laundry list of what NOT to look for in a significant other: An inflated sense of self-importance, a lack of empathy for others, and a deep need for constant attention or admiration.

While someone with NPD’s self-esteem can be off the charts, ironically, it can also be super fragile, dependent on external validation, or self-deception. They’ll believe grandiose fantasies about themselves (i.e. they’re smarter, more attractive, and more successful than everyone they know), easily put other people down, and generally hijack any conversation or situation to make themselves feel better or superior. Feeling “less than perfect” is very uncomfortable for a narcissist, and they’ll protect themselves from it at all costs.

A personality disorder like NPD is about disturbed relationships, says Modesto, California-based psychologist Robert Moody, PhD. “People with personality disorders, as a class, have a lifetime of struggles with intimate, interpersonal relationships with their family, friends, and co-workers—and that’s especially true for those with narcissistic personality disorder.”

The disorder affects anywhere from 0.5 to 5% ¹of the general US population with a greater prevalence in men than women.² The percentage is low because, in order to be diagnosed, someone with NPD has to admit they have issues—which they often don’t. “The real problem with a narcissistic personality disorder is that the individual lacks good insight into what’s going on,” says Moody. “They think that the problem is all about everyone else, not them.”

And it can manifest differently in men versus women. According to research, compared to males, a narcissistic female personality is more likely to include deep insecurity, martyrdom, jealousy, and competitiveness with other women, often seeing them as a “threat” (think the overbearing mother-in-law).³ Men on the other hand are more likely than women to exploit others and feel entitled to certain privileges. They’re also more apt to exhibit qualities of assertiveness or power hunger.

However, this is not to say these traits are exclusive to either sex. When it comes to vanity and self-absorption, both sexes rate equally.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: March 20, 2023, 08:38:36 AM »

You give Bhanky far too much credit. Everyone can see how utterly stupid he is being and everyone mocking him just vindicates SC. SC must have abdominal cramp by now from all the laughing.

Just like this poll it's a huge L for Bhanky. His 2 biggest Ls on here back to back in the space of a few days, both self inflicted.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #570 on: March 20, 2023, 08:47:24 AM »
Not what I said. I said taking melatonin a synthetic hormone that affects metabolism and prevents muscle waisting and stimulants is not natural. But again you guys just want to argue against facts now
  By your logic EATING FOOD makes a person not natural.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #571 on: March 20, 2023, 08:55:21 AM »
Why don’t we start with listing the preworkout product you are taking? Also melatonin was not the o lt active ingredient in your sleep aid. You can buy all kinds of hormones and stimulants  otc in all parts of the world that doesn’t mean they are not performance enhancing drugs.
  Why don't you post the boxes of all the illegal drugs you  are stabbing into your ass each week since you were 18

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #572 on: March 20, 2023, 08:58:56 AM »
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental health condition in which people have an unreasonably high sense of their own importance. They need and seek too much attention and want people to admire them. People with this disorder may lack the ability to understand or care about the feelings of others.

The nine most common traits for NPD include:

Having an inflated sense of self-importance and entitlement. Deep down, you feel like you’re the best, most successful, competent, [insert praise here] in any situation.

Needing constant admiration. Your self-esteem is like a balloon without a knot, requiring a steady stream of attention, approval, and recognition to keep it inflated. No matter how much someone tells you that they love or look up to you, it feels like it's never enough.

Expecting special treatment. Whether it’s favors or apologies, whatever you want, you believe you deserve to have it—because you’re superior to everyone around you, and they know it and should comply.

Exaggerating achievements and talents. You have no problem embellishing the facts—or even outright lying—about your life, resume, and experiences.

Reacting negatively to criticism. Even though you crave control and take full credit when things are going well, you’re quick to blame others whenever a situation doesn’t go as planned. It’s extremely hard to accept criticism or admit to mistakes because, naturally, it’s always someone else’s fault, not yours.

Being preoccupied with fantasies about power, success, and beauty. You tend to create and believe exaggerated, unrealistic narratives around your success, relationships, even how good you look to help you feel special and in control. Anything that threatens the fantasy is rationalized away or simply ignored. You also want people to feel envious of you, and you feel pretty envious of people who have what you want.

Taking advantage of others. You often don’t think twice about using or exploiting other people to achieve your own ends—whether maliciously or obliviously. You care about your relationships and the people in your life on a superficial level—if they elevate your social status, or make you look or feel good, for instance—and you don’t really think about how your behavior might affect them.

Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others. You’re super sensitive to how people treat you and react to your needs and feelings, but on the flip side, you can’t put yourself in other people’s shoes and empathize with their experiences. You might belittle others or even bully people to feel better about yourself. You never really “go deep” in any of your relationships, either—and, frankly, it doesn’t bother you all that much.

Behaving in an arrogant manner. With an inflated ego and sense of superiority and entitlement, you probably insist on having the best everything—the best car, office, designer clothes—monopolize conversations, look down on people you perceive as “inferior,” and only associate with those you think are equally special, successful, and talented.

Yes

I can sum him up in 6 words "A complete Khvnt & a homo"  End of.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: March 20, 2023, 09:01:20 AM »
LOL  ;D

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #574 on: March 20, 2023, 09:01:51 AM »
https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/2022-09/2023list_en_final_9_september_2022.pdf

Here you go - THE LIST.   Now show me where anything I take is in here.  FNG toolbox.
  Everything he takes is on the list but he has 23 in legs, who are we kidding.