Poll

Who has the better Back Double Bicep

Wes
78 (86.7%)
Bhank
12 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep  (Read 42248 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Who has the Better Back Double Bicep
« Reply #575 on: March 20, 2023, 09:10:10 AM »
https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/2022-09/2023list_en_final_9_september_2022.pdf

Here you go - THE LIST.   Now show me where anything I take is in here.  FNG toolbox.

What does wada have to do with you taking synthetic hormones and stimulants? What is the preworkout I bet it has multiple stimulants in it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #576 on: March 20, 2023, 09:11:17 AM »
Something seriously happened to him recently to get this mentally insane and nuts.  Or maybe he has always been like this.  Would explain why Coop is gone, no like on his gram pics other than Fag Spaulding, etc.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: March 20, 2023, 09:12:44 AM »
What does wada have to do with you taking synthetic hormones and stimulants? What is the preworkout I bet it has multiple stimulants in it.

LOL so next up is stimulants? Anyone who drinks coffee or soda is not natural then.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #578 on: March 20, 2023, 09:14:45 AM »
LOL so next up is stimulants? Anyone who drinks coffee or soda is not natural then.
i drank a diet coke before workout i was on fire ...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #579 on: March 20, 2023, 09:15:05 AM »

He is taking a preworkout formula not coffee and honestly no taking boatloads of caffeine to get through a workout is not natural kind of the point no one is natural but especially someone taking synthetic hormones like SC

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #580 on: March 20, 2023, 09:20:21 AM »
Something seriously happened to him recently to get this mentally insane and nuts. 
  It was your pics. You crushed his soul. The quads, hamstrings, calves, traps, lats, overall thickness and muscularity . You dominated the comparisons and it's broken him. It's really broken him. The pictures are laughable. I know we can all get biased so I've shown a dozen guys in the gym, my wife, my daughter. 3 gym goers asked me if Hanky was in a car accident because you see the damage to the shoulder chest and arms. The legs looked atrophied. I didn't say a word.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #581 on: March 20, 2023, 09:21:13 AM »
Not what I said. I said taking melatonin a synthetic hormone that affects metabolism and prevents muscle waisting and stimulants is not natural. But again you guys just want to argue against facts now

Triggered ! 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: March 20, 2023, 09:23:49 AM »
Triggered !

Damn, a full Mr Olympia drug cycle at the grocery store!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: March 20, 2023, 09:27:50 AM »
Damn, a full Mr Olympia drug cycle at the grocery store!

Its amazing how many people just walk by the melatonin without even a second glance realizing just how powerful it is and that the body of their dreams is but a few capsules and good night sleeps away.   :D ;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #584 on: March 20, 2023, 09:30:10 AM »
So you are going to tell me something isn’t a drug or a hormone if old people take it???

Nope, Im saying we're not supposed to compare melatonin and coffee to Tren, D-Bol, A-Drol, Test, HGH, AI's and Peptides...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #585 on: March 20, 2023, 09:30:47 AM »
Triggered !
i know its says "1 a day'formula there why not push the dosage to 2 a day might really push muscularity further..

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #586 on: March 20, 2023, 09:32:12 AM »
He is taking a preworkout formula not coffee and honestly no taking boatloads of caffeine to get through a workout is not natural kind of the point no one is natural but especially someone taking synthetic hormones like SC
  Shouting to the roof tops that nobody is natural makes a junkie like you feel better?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: March 20, 2023, 09:38:37 AM »
So, its not the secret pie filling after all?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: March 20, 2023, 09:41:50 AM »
  Shouting to the roof tops that nobody is natural makes a junkie like you feel better?

I think its partially due to the fact also that he realizes how miserable it was and still is for him sticking needles in his ass for so long and others simply take stuff you can get at walmart.   Secondly, he just doesnt want to work his ass off for anything and resents people who actually train harder than him, which is literally almost everyone. 

Here is the difference, the big difference and perhaps the BIGGEST, He goes off all the garbage he will evaporate and look like he never worked out a damn in his life within 2 months.  I stop taking melanotin and pre workout, very little changes at all other than maybe not as good a night sleep.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #589 on: March 20, 2023, 09:43:31 AM »
STOP FEEDING THE TROLL

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #590 on: March 20, 2023, 09:43:58 AM »
I think its partially due to the fact also that he realizes how miserable it was and still is for him sticking needles in his ass for so long and others simply take stuff you can get at walmart.   Secondly, he just doesnt want to work his ass off for anything and resents people who actually train harder than him, which is literally almost everyone. 

Here is the difference, the big difference and perhaps the BIGGEST, He goes off all the garbage he will evaporate and look like he never worked out a damn in his life within 2 months.  I stop taking melanotin and pre workout, very little changes at all other than maybe not as good a night sleep.   

He was buying Insulin at Walmart as well, dont forget that one.  Insulin / coffee, same thing...

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #591 on: March 20, 2023, 09:48:31 AM »

25 years of gorging sugary foods, processed garbage,  year round cycles, injecting, more force feeding, diarhea, vomiting...his body isn't responding like it used to . It's fried. He can up the dose but it doesn't matter. He can't train hard. The legs are shot. The shoulders are shot. The back aches, the chest is in pieces, the stomach can't digest and is distended. You can't abuse the body for decades and expect it to hold up. At some point he'll get so sick life will be hell. To each his own.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: March 20, 2023, 09:52:39 AM »
  25 years of gorging sugary foods, processed garbage,  year round cycles...his body isn't responding . It's fried. He can up the dose but it doesn't matter. He can't train hard. The legs are shot. The shoulders are shot. The back aches, the chest is in pieces, the stomach can't digest and is distended. You can't abuse the body for decades and expect it to hold up. At some point he'll get so sick he'll start withering away.  Only then will he dissapear.

Hankins is trying to hold on like Kamali 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #593 on: March 20, 2023, 09:58:03 AM »

take your losses like a man... and move forward libtard

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: March 20, 2023, 10:09:33 AM »

20lbs overweight, smooth as a babies bottom flat as a pancake

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: March 20, 2023, 10:10:46 AM »
i drank a diet coke before workout i was on fire ...

Be careful you don't fry your  adrenal glands

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: March 20, 2023, 10:12:11 AM »
I had black pepper on my mince today

10 mins later I was shredded.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: March 20, 2023, 10:13:16 AM »
  25 years of gorging sugary foods, processed garbage,  year round cycles, injecting, more force feeding, diarhea, vomiting...his body isn't responding like it used to . It's fried. He can up the dose but it doesn't matter. He can't train hard. The legs are shot. The shoulders are shot. The back aches, the chest is in pieces, the stomach can't digest and is distended. You can't abuse the body for decades and expect it to hold up. At some point he'll get so sick life will be hell. To each his own.
Exactly........now I wouldn`t expect anyone to eat super clean all of the time or you`d end up living a miserable life,and we only get one life so it`s nice to enjoy it for the short time that we`ll be here.

But as a weight trainer,bodybuilder,or powerlifter or a fitness conscience person, who would listen to anything Brian says  even though he claims to have started training at 8 years old.

By his own admission,he exists on cookies,candy,soda,Gatorade,greasy deep fried fast food,ice cream,pastry (peach cobbler),subs,chicken wings,and a whole lot more.....most are fatty/grease laden,or sugary empty calories,and he also vapes.....he doesn`t care cuz the calories make the scale numbers go up.....his main concern.....not his clogged arteries,high blood pressure,lack of cardio,or his digestive organ issues........etc. etc.

Now I was no monk or angel in my day but now I eat exclusively to be healthier these days....of course I eat my share of junk as should we all,but not as the bulk of our diet.

Now we can talk  Brians drug use which he says he uses very little of.....we know all the bio-identical TRT bullshit he spewed here....BUT,when we found his posts on Pro-Muscle,the truth came out........tons of shit including GH and insulin............he trains like a wuss,shirking compound exercises and hard reps and does minimal work.....just enough to maintain what he already has, and then wonders why he doesn`t gain like he expects to gain.

Instead of pushing the envelope on gear,he should eat correctly and train like a fucking animal,then he`d see  progress.

Now his newest schtick is to defame Soul Crusher by parroting studies that prove jackshit about the point he`s trying to make....which is that SC is a "fake natty". smh

If you take the time to read what I posted on Narcissistic Personality Disorder.....most of the traits fit him to a TEE.

In summary...he`s full of shit up to his ears.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #598 on: March 20, 2023, 10:13:25 AM »
  By your logic EATING FOOD makes a person not natural.

In Bhankys world you're only natural if you grow through photosynthesis

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: March 20, 2023, 10:16:32 AM »
In Bhankys world you're only natural if you grow through photosynthesis
.....or osmosis.  :D